goodbye letter

xfightx

hello, i have been playing since headstart i have over 10 chars lvl 50

and i wanna say in this letter few things before i quit the game ( plz dont mind my bad grammer)

i have been loyal servent of the emipre and the republic and recenlty some reasons made me wanna quit the game

cuz the game is not anymore like it was long time ago.

i wanna point few main reasons so people will read this and know.

1. Csr in game support is horrible and un proffisonal-

i have ticket that waiting for over week for repspone i am very mad and i dont see any reason why subscriper should get such bad service and keep paying for game

subscriber should not wait 1/4 of his time for ticket reply or even month and keep paying for the game.

2. since f2p its impossible to enjoy the game anymore on low levels

- the pvp become horrible with f2p ppl

- the pve experince has become beyond horrible

- the world chat in the general channel is horrible even worse then my english.

- group finder full of ninjas who loot everything

overroll game experince is not worth paying for anymore sadly.

i have decided to part from swtor this time forever i would not keep playing the game and re-sub but today

when i called the tech support afther waiting weeks for my ticket get answer and i finally understand that no one can help me and i am alone so i realise i dont wanna be part of it anymore

so i cancel my subscribe and i guess i am gonan play planetside 2 ;O

so gl to everyone and tip for you guys never do mistakes in game like

-delete char by mistake - deleted item or anything , cuz the time it will take to get answer from csr will be so long that you will lose the will of pay and playing swtor.

Edited by xfightx

when i called the tech support afther waiting weeks for my ticket get answer and i finally understand that no one can help me and i am alone so i realise i dont wanna be part of it anymore

This part of your post brought a tear to my eye.

In all seriousness, good luck to you. Planetside 2 is also super amazing, so enjoy it!

he will be back soon, deal with it ^^

I have a question

What is the point of posts like this? Everytime someone posts that they are leaving for whatever reason, there's always at least one "You aren't quitting lawl" or "You'll be back!" style of post. They seem un-necessary and almost accusatory, if not more often than not incorrect.

I plan to play the game long enough to see the plots and then i'm going to go back to FFXI or maybe try Realm Reborn; will you accuse me of not really leaving when I go? It just seems kind of silly. Even the kinda dickish "Well good riddance" style posts, while just as pointless and empty, seem to convey some relevence. Posts like yours just seem like some kind of knee-jerk denial of reality laced with a condescending attitude.

What is the point of posts like this? Everytime someone posts that they are leaving for whatever reason, there's always at least one "You aren't quitting lawl" or "You'll be back!" style of post. They seem un-necessary and almost accusatory, if not more often than not incorrect.

Just like those threads themselves :rolleyes:

I have a question

TBH they are about as useful as 'i quit' letters full of angry opinions over stupid things or re-hashing of issues that have been known about for ages.....ragers gotta rage, i mean, the stuff about CS is a valid gripe but the stuff about freepers is BS, there are morons and unskilled players subbing as well so that point is completly invalid and the point about them spamming chat is BS as well as freepers cant do that

Edited by Chugster

TBH they are about as useful as 'i quit' letters full of angry opinions over stupid things or re-hashing of issues that have been known about for ages.....ragers gotta rage

But "I am leaving and here's why" threads do serve -some- purpose, or at very least they try to. They convey a thought and usually do it very descriptively. They are a topic of conversation and can help people understand why people are leaving.

Feedback really is important, and part of that feedback is knowing what drives players to leave. I do, however, believe all of the 'i'm leaving' posts should be kept to the "Unsubscribers: Tell us why you're leaving" (or whatever it's title is) thread but it's kind of hard to miss given that it usually isn't on the front page.

That said, even if these threads were literally without any purpose at all responding to them in a pointless manner literally accomplishes nothing. Other than proving that you're on the same level of dickery as the person you're responding too. You might as well just make blank posts for all the good it does.

Edited by LegendaryBlade