• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
:D

Thank you so much!

*saving pic on home computer *

I like Rixik and Kirya two together in my AU. They're fun. Thanks again for making such a cute picture of them.

Rixik and Kirya are awesome together and separate but together they're adorable :D

• 2 weeks later...

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/013/a/5/aric_jorgan_dancing_by_kabeone-d5rbuee.png

I kind of imagine Jorgan as whatever the star wars equivalent is of an old fashioned dude who takes his girl out to dinner and dancing just because. And he knows how to lindy hop.

Edited by kabeone

Ok, I probably would have stayed a silent watcher of this thread forever, but then you posted this last picture. I love this picture. (Actually I like all of them, but my favorites are the first and the last one.) And since you decided to draw one of our companions dancing, I'm just gonna write the idea you put into my mind with this last picture:

Scourge

Tango argentino

Please:jawa_angel:

Ok, I probably would have stayed a silent watcher of this thread forever, but then you posted this last picture. I love this picture. (Actually I like all of them, but my favorites are the first and the last one.) And since you decided to draw one of our companions dancing, I'm just gonna write the idea you put into my mind with this last picture:

Scourge

Tango argentino

Please:jawa_angel:

Oh my god. That suggestion, YES.

:D You spoil me, asking for something I would love to draw anyway! I hope it pleases.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/014/3/c/scourge_and_remi_tango_by_kabeone-d5rhde8.png

Hehe... I was just listening Tango when checking the forum and then I saw the picture. Yes!!

The colors are very interesting. In my head the colors for Tango are black and red, but I think I know why you chose to add grey. Looks great anyway. Also note that it took me over a minute to notice the words (which fit perfectly), because my attention was forced to be on the other part of the image.

Ok, I think I go back watching. Thanks a lot.