Incredibly LONG Group Finder que times

Canadarox

Sitting around in a que for either a FP or PvP to pop is getting beyond ridiculous ... and YES, I do other things like questing, crafting etc. while I wait.

Is there any way to get it so you an que for BOTH FP's and PvP at the same time ? It would allow for faster GF pops and promote PvP. People would rather do SOMETHING than sit on fleet, run around questing, farm mats, or craft. Those things can be done during "down" times.

Is there any way to get it so you an que for BOTH FP's and PvP at the same time ? It would allow for faster GF pops and promote PvP. People would rather do SOMETHING than sit on fleet, run around questing, farm mats, or craft. Those things can be done during "down" times.

Previously, you were able to queue for both at the same time. But one day Bioware decided to change this in an attempt to reduce the number of people leaving WZ matches in progress. Many people didn't like the change, were giving arguments on ehy it is a bad idea overall, but Bioware decided to turn the blind eye on them.

I read complaints about people queuing for both. While it is a great idea, it has to be well implemented.

The old implementation was wrong (queu popping up during warzone) and the current one is not that great either (although I prefere this way).

A better way would be one menu with the following options (in the same order): PvE, both, PvP

'both' would have a slide bar which would set your preference to PvE, balanced or PvP.

When you get a popup, it imidiatly removes you from queu and restricts access untill you're done with your warzone/flashpoint.

The last thing is very important, also for now to be implemented.

But maybe a tip to cope with the situation now. Join a guild and do PvE stuff with guild. Else play a different role than dps (I assume you're dps since most of these messages are posted by dps).

As someone who has played mostly DPS classes (Even since before SWTOR) - I am no longer phased by long FP times. I've waited 2hours in .. another .. fantasy .. mmo >-> *hinthint*

The best thing I can really tell you for the WZ issue is see when your servers prime-time is - if you're playing at 3am on an EST server on a Monday night .. well it'll be a long long wait. Thats why I play on a PST Server and live on the other side of the US. Because I stay up at those crazy times but still am able to play with my servers 'primetime crowd' because of the 3 hour difference :D