SWG - Starsider Player Check In

Osanna

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More than a few of us old Starsider from launch vets landed on Vrook Lamar server, if any of you are interested. It reminds me of Starsider at the beginning. Great community, very helpful people... very mature General Chat... also, the population seems to be at that sweet spot. Lots of people, no queueing...

It is missing Ichben Einberliner at the Starport, however...

Heya fellow Starsiders! So pleased to find a medium to reconnect with some of you guys. Had the time of my life on that server as Chublato Smee of The Severed Shade. I was the shady Bounty Hunter/Gunslinger Rodian (more than a little upset that they aren't a race option) with an itchy trigger finger mixin' it up in Mos Eisley. Such a great community to go along with fantastic RP scenarios.

SWG was a great game but playing along side you all is what truly made it special.

Anyways, my character for this game is Jit'suro and I'm currently on the Jung Ma server but I am not beyond being coaxed away from it in order to reconnect with you all. Would love to hear from you some time. Happy TOR'ing :)

Ichben! I have been trying to remember his name all weekend. Shuttle waits and afk macros...good times....

Mallik from Lost Souls, Corellia, Master Tailor.

Haha, I remember Ichben.

Rossi played from 2003-2005 Pre NGE.

Anyone remember Elvander? Server first Jedi, and his other character Avatar~?

Hi! Starsider launch vet and co-founder of the dim-side guild here. I jumped on the saber of exar kun pvp server. Dont think bah-hei(DS leader) will be playing though, hes got a pretty good job with a game developer...

On ss i was Joto, tk master tattooine based

On saber i am jageed, merc.. and lord andsaviour sithuschrist the sith assassin ;D

Edited by omgtofu

Haha, I remember Ichben.

Rossi played from 2003-2005 Pre NGE.

Anyone remember Elvander? Server first Jedi, and his other character Avatar~?

Ichben! Yogol! Elvander!

Ahh...the good old days of Starsider. Fortunately I'm having too much fun in this game on the Lord Adraas server, that that the bouts of SWG nostalgia don't hurt too much anymore.

It was so quaint back then when we came across the rare Jedi, that the first question was always "can you show me your lightsaber".....followed by the ooooohing and ahhhhiing :). Elvander must have been sick of that celebrity status after awhile.

Anyways, back to SWTOR......still looking for a place on Tatooine to drop my Elite BER-44 harvesters.....must be a game bug, must remember to post that help ticket to Bioware .......

Chenlambec the wookie creature handler here, I played on Starsider from shortly after JTL through the launch of NGE when our guild evaporated.

I'm now mostly playing on Lord Ieldis though I do have a few alts on Rubat Crystal.

Edited by Dash_Socur

I used to play Ralen Hlaano on Starsider....I was a heavy roleplayer for most of my time in SWG. I started during the Cartel/Skullhaven days and played through end of the golden age of Farpoint, and a little bit here and there after.

I would love to meet up and rp with anyone who remembers me from those days. If anyone is on Sanctum of the Exalted, send a tell to Naxx and let's catch up.