Fastest way to level 50?

Antonii

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I will say rushing to end game right now is not the best plan you have two fast track options. PvP until your blue in the face or Space Combat until your blind. Either one offers quick repeatable content with little down time.

Honestly it's up to the player how they want to enjoy the game. Someone may in fact simply not enjoy questing questing questing story dialogue dialogue to 50, some may say this is the wrong game for them, i say who cares. If they want to skip it they can skip it. If that get's them excited, go for it.

Pvp, space missions. And honestly just going all-in on the story and questing can get you there in a matter of days as well.

Just follow the bread crumb quests. Working on 2nd 50 now, should be done in a week or so then off to next. I would not actually suggest rushing since majority of the population is slow leveling so once you do hit 50, there is nothing to do other than craft or do dailies (which takes 2 hours or so max). End content involves 4+ players, not many are capped yet to have a healthly pool of lvl 50s to start doing group content.

• 2 weeks later...
do pvp and space dailys, no more than that for both. and quest.

thats the fastest way.

pvp and space are slow as ****.

^This.

Dailies are worth it, but after that youre better off grinding quests. kill every pack of mobs you pass by and stock up on Monster/redbull like a boss.

The more time you spend exp-ing, the faster you will get there. That means, no overuse of the GTM other than for selling blues/purples you nor your companion can use. Dont loot every mob if youre ranged dps and always have Quicktravel/fleetpass on CD etc etc.

Edited by Flowerslayer

Honestly it's up to the player how they want to enjoy the game. Someone may in fact simply not enjoy questing questing questing story dialogue dialogue to 50, some may say this is the wrong game for them, i say who cares. If they want to skip it they can skip it. If that get's them excited, go for it.

Pvp, space missions. And honestly just going all-in on the story and questing can get you there in a matter of days as well.

Indeed people play how they want to and why shouldn't they. It's not my cup of tea but then the world would be really boring if we all liked the same things.

its a game and I play the content but if people want to play it their way thats fine with me, to some degree I wish there were a button for some players to just press and goto 50,

the different styles of play make an MMO what it is, but please dont complain when you have made a decision to fasttrak that you have nothing to do

Definitely PvP.

And it's not up to us how he should enjoy the game. We don't know him or his situation. Maybe he's got a lot of friends waiting on him to do Operations.

Or maybe he just hasn't read that there's not a lot of end game yet.

Anyway, not up to us.

This MMO is actually one of the quicker leveling MMOs I have played so far, PvP, questing, anything really grants a lot of experience.

Best part, the experience for each level does not rise TOO dramatically and take 'triple the quests of the previous level'.

Not to mention the quests and conversations are quite fun to watch and do...

Basically, what I am saying is:

Play the way you want, 50 is not that long of a stretch.

I hope to not reach 50 for a long time (I am at 11 now). I played an MMO where I reached the cap within a month and there was nothing else to do. Waiting for content ended up taking way too long so I stopped playing. I would hate that to happen here. A slow level up is what I am trying to do. I personally felt reaching 10 was too quick. The satisfaction of getting my own ligthsaber was not as sweet as it would have been if it was a longer task to that point.

Good thing is that I am a casual gamer and do not play every night so I hope to see new content added by Bioware on this game more often than the last MMO I played.

Edited by Opus_Penguin

While this is true, rushing to cap is not the playstyle that the devs had in mind while making the game, so people preferring that style will likely find this game lacking. I think the best advice is to try out a different playstyle, in this case, taking your time to enjoy the story, and see if you like it after all.

I see no point in buying a game you have to pay for to play and rushing it, I'm level 43 and that's been over 2-3 weeks now just having fun and enjoying my time on it.

Fair enough if that's how you want to play your game though, I don't really have any advice to get levels quicker, I don't play PvP so I wouldn't know about that, I just pick up every quest I can find and complete them, to be honest I spend most of my time helping others and playing Flashpoints.

Edited by RuukuSukotto

^This.

Dailies are worth it, but after that youre better off grinding quests. kill every pack of mobs you pass by and stock up on Monster/redbull like a boss.

The more time you spend exp-ing, the faster you will get there. That means, no overuse of the GTM other than for selling blues/purples you nor your companion can use. Dont loot every mob if youre ranged dps and always have Quicktravel/fleetpass on CD etc etc.

exp-ing....is this the word used if you cant spell 'exploring'? :)