Your Wait is OVER!

Isoprene

Can you believe this e-mail. Everyone pre-ordering this game knows that today is the day the waves of people will be allowed to start playing. I am constantly checking my e-mail for a invitation (which this method imo is ridiculous form of letting pre access play) and i get this e-mail

"Your wait is over!"

seriously bioware?

No my wait is not over, its just a ridiculous e-mail telling me everything i already know....i have to wait, HOWWWWW can my wait be over if i have to WAIT?!?!?!?

honestly this is the worst launch of a mmorpg i have ever seen. ridiculous.

Guys. You have waited 5 years for this game to launch. Relax. You will get in the game and play everyday for the next 5 years. Go outside and breathe some fresh air and stare at the sun then take a picture of it so you can be reminded of what it looks like after never going outside again.

When people whine and cry all the time about every nit picky thing it makes me think that I am going to be playing this game with a bunch of middle schoolers.

Can you believe this e-mail. Everyone pre-ordering this game knows that today is the day the waves of people will be allowed to start playing. I am constantly checking my e-mail for a invitation (which this method imo is ridiculous form of letting pre access play) and i get this e-mail

"Your wait is over!"

seriously bioware?

No my wait is not over, its just a ridiculous e-mail telling me everything i already know....i have to wait, HOWWWWW can my wait be over if i have to WAIT?!?!?!?

honestly this is the worst launch of a mmorpg i have ever seen. ridiculous.

OMG! Unbeliavable. Time to cancel your pre-order.