what class is most like Revan?

artemisapollo

No one is more epic than Luke Skywalker. He's basically a force god in the EU. He is all classes ever.

Revan would probably be a Jedi Sage/Sith Sorcerer.

this ^

revan is not even a fraction of how epic is luke skywalker.

and btw,revan is a jedith sorsager.

Edited by _biddan_

Revan would be closest to whatever class and what skills you picked in KotOR. I played it over and over, and in some playthroughs did not even use a lightsaber or force powers so Soldier = Trooper, Scoundrel = smuggler, Scout = kind of either, jedi Consular, Jedi Sentinel and Jedi Guardian, pretty much goes without saying. Only problem I have with Revan, is many people do not seem to know that he is really a she and I have no clue who this imposter I keep seeing is. :)

Plus everyone knows The Exile pawns them all. :p

Edited by mikebevo

First he's a light sided Knight, then a grey/dark Knight (during the Mandalorian wars, just before he meets the Emperor), then a Dark Sith (not sure which class), then a light sided Knight again (KOTOR), then a grey Knight (Revan book), and finally a dark sided Knight (Foundry).

At least that's the way I picture it. Revan's been through a lot :p

Revan is the most epic thing in history (epicer than Galen Marek) what class is most like him?

Depends on whether you refer to the original or the canonical Revan. Which makes a difference in this case.

Spoiler in the "I am your father" league for Knights of the Old Republic:

My Revan used to be tech/sentinel and would by far best resembled as Jedi Shadow, including the use of cloaking and the double blade lightsaber. The options you had, counting only the Jedi classes were Consular, Guardian and Sentinel. "Sentinel" is misleading though - what is a Sentinel in SW:TOR would have been more like a Guardian with Dex 16 in KotOR. Now, if you're wondering why I am talking about my character and not Revan you should not have clicked this spoiler. The only thing you can safely say about Revan from that point of view is that he/she is a Force user and human.

However the canonical Revan... Spoiler for Imperial Side events in SW:TOR (can't be more specific, because that would already give it away):

Well, I didn't really remember the boss fight against Revan in The Foundry so I looked up a video. It's really not easy to say. He uses a single one single bladed lightsaber, he uses abilities reminding of Force Leap and by far most of his attacks are lightsaber based. He does not use self heals and in the first half of the fight none of his powers are charged or channelled except for "Power of the Forge". Even for a boss of his level he seems to pack quite a punch though, thus, I'd vote for Juggernaut/Guardian. However, his outfit is a lot more like a Sage/Sorcerer one, he uses lightning storms in the later phases of the fight and project like abilities.

Edited by Rabenschwinge

Revan is one of my favourite characters ever, who would've guessed by looking at my avatar. The KOTOR storyline is THE best storyline I have ever played.

Even whilst searching on wookipedia for Revan and KOTOR I had no clue who I was - pure genius.:D

Revan would be closest to whatever class and what skills you picked in KotOR. I played it over and over, and in some playthroughs did not even use a lightsaber or force powers so Soldier = Trooper, Scoundrel = smuggler, Scout = kind of either, jedi Consular, Jedi Sentinel and Jedi Guardian, pretty much goes without saying. Only problem I have with Revan, is many people do not seem to know that he is really a she and I have no clue who this imposter I keep seeing is. :)

Plus everyone knows The Exile pawns them all. :p

Read an article that the phycological profile of the girls got a girl revan

First he's a light sided Knight, then a grey/dark Knight (during the Mandalorian wars, just before he meets the Emperor), then a Dark Sith (not sure which class), then a light sided Knight again (KOTOR), then a grey Knight (Revan book), and finally a dark sided Knight (Foundry).

At least that's the way I picture it. Revan's been through a lot :p

this^

He used lightening but only like those two years then he got jedi-brain washed, he was a FORMATIBLE single saber, but they gave him an assassin weap,i guess. i want to make him a grey red alignment gardian. i think thats his heart. He wasn't as evil as Anikein. It's Kinda scary but he seem the most human.

The jedi knight story would be most similar to Revan's story in kotor 1.

Kira Carsen=Bastila

astromech droid

dark side tempations

on a quest to ''save the galaxy''

fights the big bad guy at the end

+ a lot of other little things

Now... about his abilities.''Real'' jedi and sith are not divided so strongly into classes as they are in the game.This division is a gameplay mechanic more than anything else,not a lore mechanic.

So basicaly Revan as well as The Hero of Tython could throw rocks at you,be expert at lightsaber combat + some dark side abilities + *put random force ability here*,ect,ect.

Edited by Kaedusz

Considering that many who fell in Revan's time period were attracted to the mysteries of the Force that the Dark Side promised to unravel, I would say he was a Jedi Consular in the beginning, became more of a 'Jedi Shadow' during the war with the Mandalorians (minus using a saberstaff), became a Sith Sorcerer afterward, and then became a Jedi Guardian when he was 'redeemed'. Like others, I'd say the Revan seen in the novel and in SWTOR is a Dark Jedi Guardian. So, really, any Force class could be considered Revan. That's just my opinion, though, and how I view Revan as I've played him in KOTOR.

this ^

revan is not even a fraction of how epic is luke skywalker.

and btw,revan is a jedith sorsager.

I disagree. i think the story line of everything up to the last movie in the series is better then anything after... the books and in general the gross push to make the dead then alive sidius and luke gods lost me and my respect for star wars for a while. the revisit via the clone wars, and everything in the old republic eras is far more attractive.

Characters in the books and stories actually were treated as, well human, that had real competition both among their enemies and peers. to me everthing after the movies was look being a demi god and sidius randomly rolling up with no one offering a drop of competition.

i have more respect for the emperor of the old republic who had to build his power base, skills, and abilities largely from scratch or through pillaging and stealing of other sith all while surviving and subjugating the entire sith empire full of very powerful force users. all while being at war with jedi and republic troops who also had large amounts of competent and legit force users vs sidius that used deception and ignorance to build a power base (jedi didnt know of his existence) and with relatively few sith to compete against. or luke that pretty much to me seemed to be given things after the movies concluded (he had his struggles but still) and had few jedi to even be around let alone compete with for top dog. essentially sidious and luke are top dogs by default of being the only truly powerful beings of their time. vs everything that came before.

and im not convinced sidious is even better the palagieous in terms of might just better as assassination...

No one is more epic than Luke Skywalker. He's basically a force god in the EU. He is all classes ever.

Revan would probably be a Jedi Sage/Sith Sorcerer.

Luke was a whiny little punk. Revan is a god.

Anyway, I'd say either Sith Marauder or Sith Sorcerer.

Revan is the most epic thing in history (epicer than Galen Marek) what class is most like him?

If I were going to make a 5th character and have it resemble Revan, I'd most likely choose the Sith Sorcerer.

It's just too bad the Sith Sorcerer class can't rain down meteors on enemies like Revan does during your fight with him in The Foundry :p