Ultratech Stalker Robe - White

Melik

• 2 weeks later...
it seems the chestpiece no longer has a hood right?

I've seen a couple of green/blue of that style with hoods but none moddable

Unfortunetly the hood is down, I wish it was up or had option to put it up or down. :(

Prior to 1.3 it dropped everytime, well an Ultratech xxxx robe dropped everytime. 2 days before 1.3 i farmed all the pieces (legs, robes, gloves, head). It was a gauranted drop from each of the diffrent bosses across FE, D7 and BoI.

In 1.3 they did reitemize the drops and I suspect this may no longer drop or drops somewhere else.

Prior to 1.3 it dropped everytime, well an Ultratech xxxx robe dropped everytime. 2 days before 1.3 i farmed all the pieces (legs, robes, gloves, head). It was a gauranted drop from each of the diffrent bosses across FE, D7 and BoI.

In 1.3 they did reitemize the drops and I suspect this may no longer drop or drops somewhere else.

I think I'm going to have to agree with this guy. I decided to farm alot of FE NM this week, and after about 6 runs all I have is a xenotech survivor robe to show for it.

It's removed from the drop tables as far as I'm aware, I see xenotech garbage everywhere - ultratech is nonexistent.

I've had similar results as well all useless Xenotech, no Ultratech. If anyone finds anything Ultratech, it might be that they've moved it... if not, they removed it.

If some random dev stumbles on this little thread, please let us know if Ultratech chest pieces have been removed.

So, how does a Xenotech Stalker/Force-Master/Survivor Vestment look like?

I've only seen Strength gear from Malgus

the Xenotech Weapon Master for Maraudes indeed has a hood

http://www.torhead.com/item/fePnqF4/ultratech-stalkers-robe#screenshots

That is what we're looking for. The Xenotech does not share the same icon so I'm assuming the model is completely different.

http://www.torhead.com/item/fePnqF4/ultratech-stalkers-robe#screenshots

That is what we're looking for. The Xenotech does not share the same icon so I'm assuming the model is completely different.

I know what you are searching, I was one of the first looking for that robe

I'm just wondering if a Xenotech would look similar because I had never seen a Xenotech item for consulars only for smugglers/agents and knights/warriors

As far as I can tell, Ultratech gear doesn't drop at all anymore. The closest you can get is the soft yellow colored one from Black Hole while playing a Sage, Anointed Nanosilk I believe. They've blown the whole "identify class based on gear" to heck so they might as well give us dye kits or something. I'm sick of the odd colors and--in general--garbage armor models.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...