Mako level 30 companion quest GONE?!

Ianja

When I first started my BH with Mako, I gave her a whole bunch of gifts that it triggered a level 30 quest when my BH was around 10. So I had to wait until I'm level 31'ish to start this companion quest. My BH is 31 and now that quest is GONE?!? What happened? Can I get this back? I posted this as a problem ticket but got NO RESPONSE. This is highly unprofessional. Please help!!

Only thing I can think of that caused this to happen is that the quest got mistakenly abandoned. I know when I started my bh i did the same as you and gifted the crap out of mako and got her lvl 30 quest. I am not saying you abandoned the quest but if it had been there from lvl 10 till just now i highly doubt its a problem with the game and more like it got accidently abandoned.

• 4 weeks later...
Same thing happened for me - I had really high affection with Mako while low level and I got her first Nar Shaddaa quest at level 15. It was red to me, but once I actually went to Nar Shaddaa it vanished from my log. I am now level 28 and still no quest or dialogue options with Mako. Even if I had accidentally abandoned it I should have been able to re-acquire it.

I'm going to guess that if you have actually traveled to Nar Shaddaa for questing you finished her quest without realizing it. And since that is the last conversation/quest that she has in act 1 you have to wait for act 2 to continue her story.

I say you didn't realize it because it was only a conversation with a guy in the cantina, I have no idea why it was rated level 30 when the guy you talk to is inside town that you are questing at in low 20s. Since there was another quest in the same cantina you probably walked over and talked to him the first time you were there.

If you finish act 1 and don't get several conversations immediately, then I'd re-do your ticket. I know my mako was actually maxed out at 10k before I finished act 1 so I was strickly waiting on the act endings for her conversations the whole time.

Edited by Nytraven

I'm going to guess that if you have actually traveled to Nar Shaddaa for questing you finished her quest without realizing it. And since that is the last conversation/quest that she has in act 1 you have to wait for act 2 to continue her story.

I say you didn't realize it because it was only a conversation with a guy in the cantina, I have no idea why it was rated level 30 when the guy you talk to is inside town that you are questing at in low 20s. Since there was another quest in the same cantina you probably walked over and talked to him the first time you were there.

If you finish act 1 and don't get several conversations immediately, then I'd re-do your ticket. I know my mako was actually maxed out at 10k before I finished act 1 so I was strickly waiting on the act endings for her conversations the whole time.

QFT, I did the same thing, then told a level 20 buddy of mine to go ahead and do it now, the XP is a lot nicer at 20 then at 30 ;)

QFT, I did the same thing, then told a level 20 buddy of mine to go ahead and do it now, the XP is a lot nicer at 20 then at 30 ;)

Just did this myself last night and was coming here to say the same thing!

It amused me because my GF on a Sith Warrior also had a level 30 rated quest on the same planet on she had to fight and got killed :p