Mesa Location for farming Grade 9 mats?

Geole

Anyone care to share the correct flight path for the best areas to farm droids or nodes for the grade 9 metals I don't fancy exploring for hours on end at 15 different flight path trying to figure it out ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Geole

OK I'll throw u guys a bone.

Tarlem Settlements, do a circle path in that zone and you'll find a tonne of lvl 9 scavenging nodes that respawn fast along with 3 large security chests and plenty of easy droids to kill along the path.

You ca neasily scavange 100 metals each of turadium and mythra while also running crew missions per hour.

Pro-tip -----> switch instances freguently.

Now if one of you wants to let us know your secret area for lvl 9 biochem mats that would be appriciated and stop being greedy b@@@@@ lol.

Edited by CounterfeitBubba

For Biochem you can either try the Abandoned mine complex (that with lots of platforms) as there is quite a lot of silver monsters. Other would be volcanic area, as there is quite a number of silver mobs too

Then there is also Athiss and Mandolin Raiders

• 2 months later...
I think the sanctuary is best because it is littered with those silver turrets annd there are a few nodes. I got 125 turadium, 30 tricopper flux, and 110 mythra in 3 hours. That was my first day grinding, so I was figuring out routes and I was traveling from Mesa to Mesa. I'll post how many I got from 3 hours at the sanctuary.

OK I'll throw u guys a bone.

Tarlem Settlements, do a circle path in that zone and you'll find a tonne of lvl 9 scavenging nodes that respawn fast along with 3 large security chests and plenty of easy droids to kill along the path.

You ca neasily scavange 100 metals each of turadium and mythra while also running crew missions per hour.

Pro-tip -----> switch instances freguently.

Now if one of you wants to let us know your secret area for lvl 9 biochem mats that would be appriciated and stop being greedy b@@@@@ lol.

Where exactly is Tarlem Settlements?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Gravity hook four 54 elite mobs packs of 3 southern trail low world pvp risk. Soldida hesk estate 51 strongs nice until it gets crowded low world pvp risk. Watch gtn for mythra turadium to become undercut, this white knight stupidity can be your greatest resource for finding mats.

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
I think the sanctuary is best because it is littered with those silver turrets annd there are a few nodes. I got 125 turadium, 30 tricopper flux, and 110 mythra in 3 hours. That was my first day grinding, so I was figuring out routes and I was traveling from Mesa to Mesa. I'll post how many I got from 3 hours at the sanctuary.

Is this Makeb...?

Edited by dallaas

so it sounds like its much faster to grind these materials out in the game world rather than get them from running scavening missions. is that right?

how long are the missions that grant these kinds of mats?

Average time for a grade 9 rich mission is 30-35 minutes. the advantage missions have is that they are "fire and forget"; start a mission and you can do more enjoyable things in game. If you enjoy running around the same small area over and over and over again, more power to you. Personally, I dislike doing that, but I will gather from nodes when the opportunity presents itself.

so it sounds like its much faster to grind these materials out in the game world rather than get them from running scavening missions. is that right?

how long are the missions that grant these kinds of mats?

You can get far more mats in a shorter period of time with one character by running around picking up nodes and killing droids.

You can get plenty of mats for most all your needs running missions over time and using alts to run multiple occurrences of the same missions.

The real question is do you want to spend an hour or more at your PC running around in circles and killing the same mobs over and over, or would you prefer spending a few minutes sending out your companions (and those of your alts), and then being able to do anything else, even in real life, while they do the gathering for you?

Edited by DawnAskham