HK missing gear and weapon

Kaydenloss

Since his armour is supposed to scale if you unlock him through Legacy for your other characters

Is it? So unlocking him on a level 16 character and him having Level 50 gear is a bug?

Edited by Tuskin

Is it? So unlocking him on a level 16 character and him having Level 50 gear is a bug?

Well, his gear is still supposed to be his level 50 gear (shared across your legacy). But it's supposed to be scaled down to your level - not red and ineffective as it is now.

Well, his gear is still supposed to be his level 50 gear (shared across your legacy). But it's supposed to be scaled down to your level - not red and ineffective as it is now.

Oh cool, thanks.

Where was this stated? First I heard about it.

Edited by Tuskin

Oh cool, thanks.

Where was this stated? First I heard about it.

Somewhere in the dank, dark cesspool of negativity and damage control that they call the Customer Service forums, as well as the stated intent of the companion post-release.

Edited by CelCawdro

Not going to lie.. I just thought you were supposed to get his gear yourself lol. I just stayed cool, and started making some level 50 droid gear with my cybertech! But if I'm going to get his gear added in a bit then I won't worry about it lmao

You wouldn't be the first. :) It seems logical - you're building these guys up almost from scratch.

Hmm, I hope once this issue is fixed, that either his gear is retroactively replaced with the scaling gear, or we can start a CS ticket to get it.

Considering his gear is Uniquely named, I can see it being retroactively replaced/edited.

Edited by Tuskin