60 Day Time Cards = 0 Cartel Coins

itsmymillertime

not fixed for me. I only have 2300 coins counted despite being subbed from the start mainly with pre-paid cards.

Not to mention 1000 coins were from the CE alone.

I have two accounts and having kinda same issue i use game cards , no sub active on my account till to day when i started a sud it gave more coins but i had stacked time till 3/2013 and have been palying on borh accounts from eailer access,,, what i find strange is both accounts have been active sense dec both were per orders and both have time stocked sense day one, i bought time for them when it would let me .

I trtied to call the 800 number but they don't know there but form a hole in the ground and tried to tell me somethnig about the 30 day free thing ... that came with the game, i have no idea what he meant ...

But one account has 2700 and the other has 2750 imo they both should have same no idea why , the 800 number doesn't know jack ... the CS guy there actted like he didint wanted help any way .. and i told him to not send me a email he did any way lol

Edited by tanktest

I have two accounts and having kinda same issue i use game cards , no sub active on my account till to day when i started a sud it gave more coins but i had stacked time till 3/2013 and have been palying on borh accounts from eailer access,,, what i find strange is both accounts have been active sense dec both were per orders and both have time stocked sense day one, i bought time for them when it would let me .

I trtied to call the 800 number but they don't know there but form a hole in the ground and tried to tell me somethnig about the 30 day free thing ... that came with the game, i have no idea what he meant ...

But one account has 2700 and the other has 2750 imo they both should have same no idea why , the 800 number doesn't know jack ... the CS guy there actted like he didint wanted help any way .. and i told him to not send me a email he did any way lol

I just want to point out that If 500 coins is worth roughly $5.00 (based on MMO averages reported in this forum), then 50 points is worth about 50 cents. If you used a cell phone, it probably cost you more in minutes than you will get back in Cartel Coins.

I wouldn't waste time with the 800 number.....phone CS people aren't very helpful for any company. I would just send in an email to support@swtor.com. I've gotten some things resolved very quickly that way.

• 4 weeks later...
I have played since launch and only entered 60 day time cards and I have 0 cartel coins. Why? :confused:

There's a thread with a yellow names replying in it. Basically they don't care to look into this problem.

I have played since launch and only entered 60 day time cards as well. I received all the cartel coins I was expecting.

Anyone having an issue....take it up with customer service. That is what they are there for. ;)

Edited by Andryah

I have played since launch and only entered 60 day time cards as well. I received all the cartel coins I was expecting.

Anyone having an issue....take it up with customer service. That is what they are there for. ;)

So now it's only people who lick their boots that get the coins while on time cards we see.

Quick question: were subscribers supposed to get an extra 1500 coins when f2p hit? I had roughly 700 or so saved up before f2p but when f2p launched i only got 1500, and not the 700ish i had saved up.

I only ask because i swear i remember there being something about them giving us 1500 when it launched. I also pay with GTC. Now I realize I may be wrong (thats why im asking)

Quick question: were subscribers supposed to get an extra 1500 coins when f2p hit? I had roughly 700 or so saved up before f2p but when f2p launched i only got 1500, and not the 700ish i had saved up.

I only ask because i swear i remember there being something about them giving us 1500 when it launched. I also pay with GTC. Now I realize I may be wrong (thats why im asking)

250 was given for people being subbed at the switch to F2P, if that's what you mean; it is listed in your cartel coins acct as: Free-to-Play Launch Reward: 250 Cartel Coins. Your account should list all of what you were entitled to.

Got a reply from CS today. There is a known issue with 60 day cards not awarding cartel coins, and it should be corrected during next weeks maintenance.

"Thank you for contacting us regarding your Complimentary Cartel Coins.

We are aware that some of our players have expressed concern about the number of Complimentary Cartel Coins granted to them at the launch of Free-to-Play.

We have investigated all the reports we received and can now confirm that if you used a 60-Day Game Time Card as a Subscription payment method, you may not have received the correct amount of Complimentary Cartel Coins due to you.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and any mixed messaging you may previously have received on this matter.

We will resolve this issue next week as part of our standard maintenance window and all affected players should then automatically receive the correct amount of Complimentary Cartel Coins due to them.

If after this additional grant you still feel that the total of Cartel Coins you received was less than you expected, we would ask you to please create a new ticket outlining your concerns and an advisor will investigate on your behalf as quickly as possible.

For more information on Cartel Coins and the Free-to-Play option, please see this news article on our website: http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20121016 or visit our dedicated help center section: http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/6449

Should you require further assistance with any other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us again."