Why do you like this game?

Bounty_

1. Star Wars IP

2. It is a well done scifi MMO

3. Story-driven leveling

4. The class stories are actually interesting and have a satisfying conclusion for the most part.

5. I actually like the instances and operations

6. Bioware

It's too bad they felt like they had to add everything that seems to be a part of the standard MMO formula (PVP, endgame, etc). It would have been interesting if they had thought more outside the box when it came to game mechanics. It feels unique in some ways (story driven, voice acting) and more of the same in others. And it's the fact that it has some of the same mechanics that it compares poorly to other mmos.

Edited by Floredon

PvP &

The forums.

Who knew that hundreds of thousands of people can have a common interest, and hate each others guts SO MUCH!?

*edit-someone told me this is a Star Wars game, or something? I guess that, too. :p

Edited by AboB

I like this game more because of what it's not.

Unlike the majority of MMOs, it isn't a cliched fantasy setting with a big noble warrior race, an elfy, "I'm so in tune with the forest" race and a short, but really good at technology race.

I am so utterly bored that setting and its various incarnations.

Edited by Kahotep

I like this game more because of what it's not.

Unlike the majority of MMOs, it isn't a cliched fantasy setting with a big noble warrior race, an elfy, "I'm so in tune with the forest" race and a short, but really good at technology race.

I am so utterly bored that setting and its various incarnations.

100% agree and it is Star Wars!!

I just love the game overall for many aspects, yes a few could be changed / revamped, but overall I love this game, my friends of old and new love it, and some family members love it as well.

This is the first year, the one of "Pure Hell" for all MMO's...things get bumpy, it takes years to improve anything in the real world honestly, nothing out there is truely "perfect." We see many updated products as time goes on, TOR will have updates and revamps and everything in between.

People just need to learn or relearn on how to wait for something and not expect to be spoonfed. If we achieve waiting, TOR will become an amazing MMO that will last for many years.

Edited by Eillack

Far to many things to list but i shall give my top 5 :p

1-Star Wars!

2-in-depth class storys.

3-Pvp is alot better than other mmopgs.

4-companions for all class's

5-The community, so far i have only met nice people.

I have to double-check. . . you mean in-game, right?

:p