Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

NamikazeNaruto

Hes decent. Hard for him to learn and listen to strat but he's still a pug. Pugs use what's easy. I have yet to run into a pug warrior/sorc that doesn't run the op crap. But it doesn't matter really. Avoiding pugs to play with your friends? Is there really a problem with that? Sounds like you don't have very many friends or you're afraid of runnin into super q's and getting destroyed. We understand your fear.

There's normally 15-20 people I'd love to pvp with online at any time, we just have the common decency to not try and super queue because only having 4 of us in a wz is scary :p And I ran into their superqueue last night in a Huttball, and promptly 4-0'd them (I count that last one where I crossed the line and then warped behind it and died as a personal score, just a me thing). I really should thank Troy for that jump/push/jump target, it made for an easy 3rd goal :D

I should add that I technically was in a premade at that time, with a 15k hp slinger. Full recruit gear ftw!

Edited by Carter_Mathis

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's normally 15-20 people I'd love to pvp with online at any time, we just have the common decency to not try and super queue because only having 4 of us in a wz is scary :p And I ran into their superqueue last night in a Huttball, and promptly 4-0'd them (I count that last one where I crossed the line and then warped behind it and died as a personal score, just a me thing). I really should thank Troy for that jump/push/jump target, it made for an easy 3rd goal :D

I should add that I technically was in a premade at that time, with a 15k hp slinger. Full recruit gear ftw!

Dang.....good game on y'alls part. Decency is hard to come by on our server. But with the watchmen gone, it may recover. I just like playing with my friends to avoid idiots. Last night I ran solo for my daily and it was a huttball, we had a great comp. 3 healers and I was the tank. But 2 others on our team decided to get the ball and run into our endoze twice and die in it like morons. We got beat 6-3. Next was a novare, had a group of 3 with me. Had 2 pug assassins with 18k and 21k respectively. We cap south and we're destroying them. The other team sent 2 scoundrels against our assassins and while one distracted the other capped and we never got the node back. They never called out either. I switched to my lowbie after that. I was rather irritated. I hate dealing with most pugs because they don't know common warzone ideas and such.

Yeah, Palla, I for one appreciate PJ-B. He runs full madness and keeps his expertise nice and low. Thanks for the 5k medal, buddie :)

Pj-b = Fear. Everybody should know that now. I boosted my exp by a little bit. But I can get you if I get the jump on you :).

Your guardian Evar or something like that? I seem to remember this game due to the push leap on Troyy moment. I called him out for that. A couple of things (assuming this was the same game). It was not a super queue. I remember having at least 2-3 pugs...2 of which were rocking 14k'ish health. I also recall every score being initiated by a pug giving a jump target.

So you soundly beat us in huttball when we only had 4-5. Maybe a super queue would have made it competitive. Hmmm?

Your guardian Evar or something like that? I seem to remember this game due to the push leap on Troyy moment. I called him out for that. A couple of things (assuming this was the same game). It was not a super queue. I remember having at least 2-3 pugs...2 of which were rocking 14k'ish health. I also recall every score being initiated by a pug giving a jump target.

So you soundly beat us in huttball when we only had 4-5. Maybe a super queue would have made it competitive. Hmmm?

I counted 6 US there, I may have miscounted to 5 though. Either way, that score was going to happen, whether it was him or any of the 4 people charging up with him :p I just picked him for the lols

I counted 6 US there, I may have miscounted to 5 though. Either way, that score was going to happen, whether it was him or any of the 4 people charging up with him :p I just picked him for the lols

Reva, I got dyslexic. After looking at that game, it was 5 US, with 1 of the guildies being in a 2 man premade that didn't queue with us....just luck. We did have a warrior that managed to pull 38k dmg, and was responsible for 3 of those scores.

You guys played well, but 1-2 guys can screw a game up fast.

At the end of the day, I want a team on the other side that will make the game challenging based on the team I have. If my team sucks, I want theirs to suck and vice versa. I don't care if they super queue, get a double premade off of luck, or have 8 solid players all solo queueing.....a good team is a good team. I take about as much pleasure in rolling pugs as I do when I get rolled.

Reva, I got dyslexic. After looking at that game, it was 5 US, with 1 of the guildies being in a 2 man premade that didn't queue with us....just luck. We did have a warrior that managed to pull 38k dmg, and was responsible for 3 of those scores.

In fairness, if I remember we had 4 people under 16k hp myself included at 15k. But, that warrior with 38k damage might of well just left you 1 person short.

http://www.twitch.tv/troyh20/b/364075127

Starts at ~7:36:00 and you had 6 :p Which should be enough to beat a 2-man (my partner with 12k hp less than me :eek:) and the rest pugs with time to /dance for 5 minutes. As much as I would agree that 2 people can screw up a Civil War, Voidstar, Hypergates, or Novare Coast, Huttball is an extreme team effort and 6 coordinated guildies really can't make excuses when facing a team of pugs :rolleyes:

EDIT: This had to be my favorite line ever! 7:39:09 Troy was asked if he was running with pugs and he responded "Kinda" :D For me, 6/8 guildie is more of a "Hell no"

Edited by Carter_Mathis

Also, you guys spreading rumors(I'm talking about a few of the posters above me)... I didn't realize we were still in high school... please grow up.

I'd argue that having a group of people harass a single person incessantly for weeks has more of a high school feel. That's just my opinion though ;).

http://www.twitch.tv/troyh20/b/364075127

Starts at ~7:36:00 and you had 6 :p Which should be enough to beat a 2-man (my partner with 12k hp less than me :eek:) and the rest pugs with time to /dance for 5 minutes. As much as I would agree that 2 people can screw up a Civil War, Voidstar, Hypergates, or Novare Coast, Huttball is an extreme team effort and 6 coordinated guildies really can't make excuses when facing a team of pugs :rolleyes:

Name the six unicorn stampede members plz.

Wait...you're telling me that a geared guardian tank with a healer can carry a huttball team?

Congratulations on your victory in huttball against 5 unicorns. It surely is helping your argument that we don't need to super q to be competitive.

Name the six unicorn stampede members plz.

Wait...you're telling me that a geared guardian tank with a healer can carry a huttball team?

Congratulations on your victory in huttball against 5 unicorns. It surely is helping your argument that we don't need to super q to be competitive.

You, Roger, Tilex, Troyy, Leo, and Lalz :D I count good

EDIT: As i watch this vid, it keeps getting better :p You guys are complaining that pugs are giving the jump targets, when it's you guys getting leapt to :D

EDIT: After further review (7:47:10), you really shouldn't of called out Troyy for the leap combo, since you were standing right next to him and it could've just as easily been you

Edited by Carter_Mathis

I'm not sure that the pug healer from legacy of light was really working with me :rolleyes: I mean, he put up 400k but I certainly didn't feel very indestructible :(

Double quote awesomeness:

1. "I'm sure they had 2 heals to our 1 heal"-Troyy - You had 2 heals.... we had 1 (7:49:21)

2. "All of their goals were from leap targets"- Not sure who said this- 1st goal was from a guardian leap, i forget about the 2nd, and the 3rd was from Troyy (though many more would've happened if i wasn't leading the charge/had another healer :()

You, Roger, Tilex, Troyy, Leo, and Lalz :D I count good

EDIT: As i watch this vid, it keeps getting better :p You guys are complaining that pugs are giving the jump targets, when it's you guys getting leapt to :D

EDIT: After further review (7:47:10), you really shouldn't of called out Troyy for the leap combo, since you were standing right next to him and it could've just as easily been you

Leo isn't a unicorn.

I was in cover. Kind of hard to jump to a target in cover.

I'm not sure that the pug healer from legacy of light was really working with me :rolleyes: I mean, he put up 400k but I certainly didn't feel very indestructible :(

Double quote awesomeness:

1. "I'm sure they had 2 heals to our 1 heal"-Troyy - You had 2 heals.... we had 1 (7:49:21)

2. "All of their goals were from leap targets"- Not sure who said this- 1st goal was from a guardian leap, i forget about the 2nd, and the 3rd was from Troyy (though many more would've happened if i wasn't leading the charge/had another healer :()

Are you going to keep side stepping my question? If we are that bad, why do you care if 8 baddies queue together?

Leo isn't a unicorn.

I was in cover. Kind of hard to jump to a target in cover.

1.) I mean, I can send you a SS that I just took of him with a US tag from, but I'd rather not take the effort......

2.) I guess you would've crapped yourself when I Zealous Leapt/Force Pushed/Force Leapt to you :rak_03:

Well when the self appointed high council comes to the decision on whether or not we can super queue, let us know.

I mean I know that 3 good LD-50 roughly equates to 7 US.... but I always percieved the "no superqueues" as implicit since you can't normally queue with more than a group of 4.......