Tomb of Freedom Nadd server que

Hamoct

Considering it was Bioware who placed the spanish and italian guilds in this server in the first place, with their stupendous guild assignment, I doubt this will happen.

I also deny your "before invasion" claim. Again, it was Bioware who put our "oh so terrible spanish" guild here. I'd rather be in an NA server without queue, but I go where my guild was told to go.

I meant no disrespect there.

Its just that these queues are completely unnecessary.

Just move your huge communities to new empty servers, since its easier for you to do so, as you are organised.

If my guild leaves, it wont do much difference, does it?

I meant no disrespect there.

Its just that these queues are completely unnecessary.

Just move your huge communities to new empty servers, since its easier for you to do so, as you are organised.

If my guild leaves, it wont do much difference, does it?

Yes, it does, u are over 9k

Btw, i have 1310 ppl now on que, 2hours waiting.

Bioware fix it!

Edited by jonhyw

Rockjaw Stephen Reid

@Alris We're monitoring that server closely; we've already raised its cap and will do again at some point.

26 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I hope this means we can expect to see real improvements? Because due to this server being labled unnofficial spanish and italian server, launch date will open a floodgate of even more from those countries. So the situation isnt gonna get better with time and slightly rised caps.

Decent chunk of russian community also chose this server to duke it out. A total of maybe 500 players, increasing rapidly everyday, and it will increase. I have no idea how bioware will hadle this since obviously none of the communities will leave and server has it's limit of expanding. I guess after 20th dec Nadd will start crashing down due to massive invasion of ppl who didn't preorder, bioware will have to do something, but i really don't see how can they resolve this for everyone to stay happy.

This is silly. if they are monitoring servers as closely as they claim why is nothing being done? A queue of 2-3000 is unacceptable. There are no ifs no buts. Whatever caused the issue is not important the fact is something should be.