Sergeant Jaxo

GannerRhysodee

So, I got the first romance option from her, back on Coruscant. I was on Hoth, when I got a letter from her asking to see me again. When I went to her apartment in the Black Sun Territory, it was a locked phase. Does anyone have any help? Or does that letter not actually lead to anything.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exact same thing happened to me. Apparently the quest actually does exist on certain websites like torhead, it's called "Catching Up". Due to the fact that it never popped up for me upon receiving the message I just figured it was deleted after beta or something. Not sure though. Would love to hear if anyone had it actually work.

Still no solution in sight. Should I just reroll from scratch and not pick any of the flirt options with Elara Dorne to continue Jaxo's romance plot after Hoth, or is this (hopefully) just a glitch?

We're all dyin' to hear a response at least confirming that it's bugged! :(

This mail you guys are getting isn't linked to a romance option with Jaxo, because I got it as a female trooper.

It's just the same mails we've been getting all along - random updates and rewards from npcs we've dealt with. You'll find a mission during Act 3 relating to Jaxo and basically finalizing everything one way or another.

Any chance that Jacso will be come a future comanion for troopers. I think elera is kind of ugly any way.

Considering.....something(which is unrelated to her) that was removed form beta, she has a 0% chance of ever becoming a companion without either retconning or an abrupt change in design decisions. I see neither of these as being likely to happen.

Well that stinks but i guess your right can you romance her and the ugly elares at the same time anyway? I would think it woulnt be a problem. Can you give me a little more detail on this quest when you go rescue her? any chance that a swtor rep will respond if this is a bug or not? And finally arent you able to cahnge your companions aperance. I thought i read that i some thread before the game came out.

Well that stinks but i guess your right can you romance her and the ugly elares at the same time anyway? I would think it woulnt be a problem. Can you give me a little more detail on this quest when you go rescue her? any chance that a swtor rep will respond if this is a bug or not? And finally arent you able to cahnge your companions aperance. I thought i read that i some thread before the game came out.

I assume she wouldn't ever be a companion because

of the fact that 'light side' players will have to sacrifice her during Act 3. They would have to somehow bring her back from the dead to make it fair to everyone if they were to put her in as a companion later, and I just don't see them doing that for this.

I assume she wouldn't ever be a companion because

of the fact that 'light side' players will have to sacrifice her during Act 3. They would have to somehow bring her back from the dead to make it fair to everyone if they were to put her in as a companion later, and I just don't see them doing that for this.

They could just say she survived. No big deal. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...