Supreme Inq Robe

Anosa

I was killing Dootu Mu Bacha and the task master tonight trying to loot the robe. I just want it to have for my inquisitor. Anywho.. after killing these mobs a while they started dropping nothing. What is going on?

I recall reading awhile back there is some sort of anti-farming system in the game, so after something like three kills the loot has a reduction in the drop rates... I have never really farmed bosses or anything in the game so I haven't had a chance to test it myself though.

I was killing Dootu Mu Bacha and the task master tonight trying to loot the robe. I just want it to have for my inquisitor. Anywho.. after killing these mobs a while they started dropping nothing. What is going on?

It might be to stop farmers. I was helping my GM kill a mob for a specific gun drop and after about five kills, they stopped dropping things. It was terrible and confusing.

I recall reading awhile back there is some sort of anti-farming system in the game, so after something like three kills the loot has a reduction in the drop rates... I have never really farmed bosses or anything in the game so I haven't had a chance to test it myself though.

hmmm.. i had people saying they tried for like 5 hours to get it

I've farmed about 7 of them during the year I've played, each time spending between 4-8 hours AFK'ing while Ashara murdered the Talz.

Run back and forth between Dootu Mootu Bakka Bakka Wong whatever and the talz leader at the heroic area to the north. After 3 kills, relog to reset the anti-goldfarming mechanism.

So far, nobody here has it right. After 3 kills on a champion, any additional kills will yield no loot at all. You must relog to continue getting loot. Also, the drop rate on the robe is very low. I only got it once in several months of steady farming of those mobs.

Killing a single other mob will fix it, no need to relog.

It's easier just to farm credits than it is to farm for that robe. It's not like it cost 10 million. On my server it usually sells between one and two million. You could spend weeks trying to farm that robe, but if you focus at farming credits you could easily earn enough credits in a week if you focus only on making credits.