Why no TfB and EC SM in group finder?

most GF pugs cant even get past the fabricator in KP

forget operator 9, they wouldnt even make it to him, there's too many things against the withering terror the raid has to do, 80% of GF pugs would not be able to get past that.

lol come on, I could totally see raid taking like 5+ spits before tank got to boss, adds owning everyone cuz no one got in puddle or more than 1 went to puddle, no tank picking up jealous male

EC/TFB through GF would be a disaster, people just arent good enough on average.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most GF pugs cant even get past the fabricator in KP

I haven't yet been in a pug that couldn't eventually kill the fabricator. The rooms with the hunter-creeper droids are much worse; on average, there's two or three wipes or near-wipes in those.

On the other hand, there's one mechanic in the Soa fight in EV I'm a bit surprised no one has mentioned yet. Half the time I'm doing that operation through GF, the group is unable to descend the platforms properly. For a variety of reasons people don't get healed, and by the time we reach the bottom half the group is dead. This is especially annoying because the operation can take two hours with a pug, and at the end I don't even get the reward as people give up after the third wipe at Soa.

I don't think the community is ready for TFB to be in group finder yet, it's too new. But EC has been out for a while and most people know the basic mechanics. Or they can be explained pretty easily. I've typed it out in chat before and we went on to clear the place.

EC has been nerfed pretty hard too. I've seen people just completely screw up Toth and Zorn. Like, to a hilarious degree. The best is when the two tanks confuse how the switching is going to go, or if switching is going to happen at all. Next thing you know the bosses are running amok smiting dps and healers, getting their closeness buff, etc. and the group still clears the fight with no deaths! :rak_02:

I think the problem is that people expect group finder groups to be easy quick clears. On the tier 1 flashpoints this is a pretty reasonable expectation, but operations are meant to challenge 8 well-coordinated players. I think the moral of the story is that if you think wiping on a story mode op is a waste of your time, you shouldn't queue for one in group finder.

I think the problem is that people expect group finder groups to be easy quick clears. On the tier 1 flashpoints this is a pretty reasonable expectation, but operations are meant to challenge 8 well-coordinated players. I think the moral of the story is that if you think wiping on a story mode op is a waste of your time, you shouldn't queue for one in group finder.

Thats about right, GF groups should be easy in nerfed story mode , with ofc following the mechanic of the fight (which also need to be nerfed).

And yes, I agree ops are meant to challenge well coordinated 8-man players, BUT in HM and NiM modes. Thats why Story mode is called that way - for people to see and experience the story, not to wipe endlessly onyl cos they dont have experienced ops leader or/and ventrilo comms. And that would not interfere with other ppls who want challenge - they would have their challenge and much better loot in Hm and Nim nodes. As I said, win-win scenario, everybody happy.

And it keeps all subs going, intead of me thinking: " Im maxed geared outside of ops, seen my chars story, done all WZs, done all FPs, just cant expereince TfB and EC - so should I afk on fleet waiting for some good soul to take me to TfB although i never been there (but checked tactics and seen videos) or should I just unsub waiting for expansion to continue my chars story?

People shouldn't be able to waltz into this content with no skill, experience or gear and just be told a story. They should have to work for it a little bit. Wipes should be be expected from new 50s while they are getting better. My point is that people seem to think that any wipe in a story mode operation is grounds for immediate expletive-laden rage quit. And these are the people who should not use the group finder, not the newbies.

If they nerf anything else in this game your probably going to see the raiding community leave. Everything in the game barring NiM Kephess 16 man is pretty much face roll. Ec SM is areadly nerfed to the ground, Zorn and Toth you dont even have to tank swap in sm as it is, not to mention fearful only nerfs your dps in SM. Tanks lol same thing nothing but a tank and spank and run under the shields, not to mention you can aoe in the shields in SM and eat all IA and DD. The last two bosses are laughable compared to HM and NiM versions.

The fact that people still wipe in KP and EV is the very reason TfB and EC shouldn't be in GF. There is no reason to ever die in there except a group of 50's with 9k HP(yes i saw this on Ilum while running dailies to hit 50 on my Sorc who was 48 at the time and had 5k more HP than the 50, no he wasn't naked either cause i did check... lvl 28 gear in some slots).

To be honest I'm really amazed at the community as a whole. There is so many clueless people, not just f2p people either, people that have played since launch and still have trouble completing simple mechanics. I am by no means a perfectionist. This is/was my first MMO, I've played all Tank/DPS/Healer the hardest mechanic this game has to offer at this point is move away from red sh*t on the ground and tank swaps. The fact that people struggle with this is mind blowing. Oh forgot the hardest one which seems to kill all pugs interrupt.

Just friday two of my guildies went and joined a SM KP which was a GF guild run. Both tanks guard the healers. The healer from my guild kept clicking it off. One tank finally says hey stop clicking the guard off your going to pull aggro on me.... long story short the PT dps from my guild tanked Karagga cause tanks were bad(you should see the SS of the Fire around the room).

Yesterday join a KP HM for some coms. I ask this is for the weekly the group leader says yes. Another member says i'd like to run the entire thing i need the Rakata shells for my set bonus. I say why not use the free Tio gear you got when you hit 50? I get back "Are you *********** dumb, tio set bonus is attached to the armoring" I laughed pretty damn hard then I pulled the first boss right before he got inside the door and ended up with no gear lol. Jarg and Sorno.... 3 DPS on Jarg (2 were melee mind you) and my guildies on sorno 1 tanking 1 dps half way through the fight the dps guildie in vent asks me to type in to send another dps to help him. Before i did this i look at both Jarg and Sorno's health.... Jarg 62% Sorno 41% i say to him you better go help them. After they're dead all of the DPS is tying in chat wow i've never seen Jarg die so fast... i just rolled my eyes and kept going.

Moral of the story no EC and TFB in GF cause people are bad... we don't want to carry you

If they nerf anything else in this game your probably going to see the raiding community leave. Everything in the game barring NiM Kephess 16 man is pretty much face roll.

Moral of the story no EC and TFB in GF cause people are bad... we don't want to carry you

From your post, I conclude you hardcore raid HMs and NiMs and your guild is very good one. So, why do you care about nerfing SM? You have nothing to do there, this really puzzles me

Also, why would raid community leave?? Totaly iloggical - ppl who raid HMs and NiMs will leave if content which they even dont do is nerfed. Contradicting,ha?

Carrying "bads"? Again, you arent even doing same ops difficulty as they would, so why bother? You will always have much better gear than they do, so again, why bother?

So, now after 5 years of hardcore raiding among 50-70 world best guilds, with many servers 1st kills, me and ppl alike are considered bads and we dont have right to see ops in ToR just so it can be reserved for hardcore crowd in organized guilds.

"Hey Bioware, dont let anyone in OPS, this is only place where we can showoff our skill and time we have among other mortals which we call bads." Really selfish behaviour from you, I must say.

I have 2 sons - one is smart and other one is not so smart (not stupid, just not so brilliant) - So I should buy new toy only to smart one and say to other: go find yourself a toy whereever you can, new toys are for smart kids only.??

From your post, I conclude you hardcore raid HMs and NiMs and your guild is very good one. So, why do you care about nerfing SM? You have nothing to do there, this really puzzles me

Also, why would raid community leave?? Totaly iloggical - ppl who raid HMs and NiMs will leave if content which they even dont do is nerfed. Contradicting,ha?

Carrying "bads"? Again, you arent even doing same ops difficulty as they would, so why bother? You will always have much better gear than they do, so again, why bother?

So, now after 5 years of hardcore raiding among 50-70 world best guilds, with many servers 1st kills, me and ppl alike are considered bads and we dont have right to see ops in ToR just so it can be reserved for hardcore crowd in organized guilds.

"Hey Bioware, dont let anyone in OPS, this is only place where we can showoff our skill and time we have among other mortals which we call bads." Really selfish behaviour from you, I must say.

I have 2 sons - one is smart and other one is not so smart (not stupid, just not so brilliant) - So I should buy new toy only to smart one and say to other: go find yourself a toy whereever you can, new toys are for smart kids only.??

Selfish behavior... take a long hard look in the mirror and ask who's selfish the small amount of people that your arguing for that are too 'selfish' to join a guild or me who's sick of spending 2-3 hours of my time in place i shouldnt be in for more than 30-40 mins tops. If joining a guild and raiding once every week or two(cause i'm sure there are a ton of guilds that'll take in casual 'aware' players just to run there alts thru raids, mine being one of them cause we have a few members with families and multiple jobs and we work around them fine) is too much to ask from you then i would say to you sir that an MMO you should not be playing.

the small amount of people that your arguing for that are too 'selfish' to join a guild

Small amount? How do you know it is small amount? Just beacause you dont know they exist or beacause they are not very vocal on forums? I never said it was small or big amount, only fact is there is this kind of ppl.

And what is selfish about not joining a guild? Its really good for radiing guild not having ppl like me who often cant show up on time to participate in raid. Most guilds have rules about raiding times and punishments for those who dont show up - I dont want to be that kind of guy. If I promise smth, I will stick to that. Since I cant make that promise for IRL reasons, I better dont be in guild to avoid giving them problems.

And for the record, we dont have any raid to participate in, and you guys in raid guilds got all of them, on 3 dificulties. Admit it, 2 dificulties would be more than plenty for all of you.

Small amount? How do you know it is small amount? Just beacause you dont know they exist or beacause they are not very vocal on forums? I never said it was small or big amount, only fact is there is this kind of ppl.

And what is selfish about not joining a guild? Its really good for radiing guild not having ppl like me who often cant show up on time to participate in raid. Most guilds have rules about raiding times and punishments for those who dont show up - I dont want to be that kind of guy. If I promise smth, I will stick to that. Since I cant make that promise for IRL reasons, I better dont be in guild to avoid giving them problems.

And for the record, we dont have any raid to participate in, and you guys in raid guilds got all of them, on 3 dificulties. Admit it, 2 dificulties would be more than plenty for all of you.

Pure ignorance, We as a raiding community don't want to waste our time teaching people every boss for every raid every single time we q up for these. Everyone I've ever joined is carried by 2-3 players while the rest fluff along and take the spoils. 2-3 hours for a SM EV or KP is unacceptable learn the fights on your own time with like minded people. BTW i cleared a HM TFB in 47 mins saturday and a sm ec and tfb in under an hour all while 2 of my guildies were trapped in a SM KP from hell.

And yes i'd assume it's a small portion of the community your arguing for because anyone who really wants to raid would join a guild and let it be known I want to raid but i have RL commitments and not sure how often I can show.There are jerks in this game(like i am being) but not everyone is and a lot of people are willing to work with someone like yourself esp since you used to be a member of a raiding community. Like i said before my guild loves player like these cause most people that have been around since launch have 4,5,8, 10 alts that they'd love to raid with. We have one guy that pops on maybe twice a month and loves to raid anytime he pops on you'll almost instantly see people hopping to alts and calling out what classes they're going to run.

I understand you have RL things which without a doubt take priority but a lil more effort on your part could also go a long way.

Edited by wetslampigduex

SM is more than just about letting people see content; they are also use to give new raiders a chance to see the instance and get a understanding of the basic mechanics. It is also a way for raid leaders to test new players and see if they have the skills and abilities to proceed to the next level. So nerfing SM EC further or nerfing TfB will hinder raid leaders from making viable progress groups as people come and go from the game.

If anything I would be for changing SM EC back to before the nerf, and make another mode below SM call Pug mode. I wouldn’t touch a Pug group in SM TfB or SM EC, I only touch a Pug in SM EV or KP about once a month when they are begging general chat for a healer. I forget how bad it is and go, but quickly remember it is a mistake. I have been in groups 5 manning HM EV and that is easier than 8 manning SM EV with a PUG.

Someone mentioned SOA and getting down the platforms about people not getting healed. I have seen that too when I was healing, people refused to stack up for heals on the way down, and runoff in their own direction out of LOS of the healer. Follow the tank, stop when the tank stops and most healers are going be right there. Also you can get down taking very little damage, just pop defensive cooldown. I can take an infiltration shadow to the bottom with on one medpac and defensive cooldowns. I see people all the time do a few of the hmfp and the 50 daily heroics with 4 dps with no problems, they pop defensive cooldowns and self-heals, interrupt and get out of AOEs as they just breeze through content, but give them a healer and all they worry about is their dps numbers. You get a small taste in a couple fights in KP and EV, but TfB and EC are just as much about mitigating damage as they are about producing dps or heals. A concept that is completely foreign to most Pugs.

Edited by mikebevo

Its really good for radiing guild not having ppl like me who often cant show up on time to participate in raid. Most guilds have rules about raiding times and punishments for those who dont show up - I dont want to be that kind of guy.

I think the BIG problem is your mistaking THIS raiding community for the hardcore babies in WoW (What my entire x-WoW raiding family calls it). MOST casual guilds do signs ups. Even if your only online one day, 3 hours a week JUST FOR one raid. Some guilds even do ALT runs when they are done with their harder stuff. Or if you get into a larger casual guild, you can hop online, "Anyone wanna run EC SM?" 90% of the time, you can get a random pug FROM the guild or at least SOME guildies for it, if not 8 complete people that want to gear alts, help you.

It is NOT all about guilds forcing you to raid when they are, sign ups seem to be a LARGE part of most guilds now and if you aren't signed up or even say "maybe" there is no punishment. And if you know what you work then you can sign up in advance and not worry about.

TALK to guild leaders, a lot of them are "life first" people and will let you sign up for stuff so that you know your going to be there (If you have a day off or something).

Please don't sit here and assume that ALL guilds will "punish" you for not showing up. I have NEVER had a guild or heard from a friend that was in a guild that He or I missed a raid because of real life problems and got kicked or where unallowed to raid again.

This isn't WoW. Srsly. We are not raid babies that kick people if they just can't make it because real life got in the way and we couldn't "OMG GET ALL THE LOOTS!"

I urge you to at least try a casual guild, or PM some guild leaders and talk to them about it. You will see that they will work with you and even in some cases will go beyond that to get a run for you going to see the content.

Edited by jeniyagyu

I would like to see OPS content in easiest mode, but at this point GF does not allow to queue for SM tfB and EC. I am kind of player that is not interested in HM or NMM, i just want to see,try and eventually kill those bosses on easiest level. Story modes are still too hard for unexperienced player going in pugs.

So could we get WOW-LFR version of all OPS, so that players who dont have guild/time/skill see all the content?

I would not even care if such "LFR" version drop Tionese or Columi armor, I would just want to see the content relatively easy way.

Atm, Im fully columi/rakata geared from HM FPs on 5 toons and I cant progress further with gearing/seeing rest of OPS, except for doing 1 HM fp a day for BH comms and dailys once a week. All that gear is earned thru GF meaning Im solo player ( no serious guild).

All this excitement with reaching lvl 50, gear up fast in HM FPs stops when you realize you cant do anything else. Then I let my 50s sit and roll new alt and level him up - got tired of it.

Cheers

DO you really want that ... it would prolly work but I like fast runs and usually just two boss run in SM TFB and

SMEC and even in HM KP and I would rather run HM KP with one tank two healers and the rest DPS and Why HM KP it's faster ..I have three 50 with more atw . :)) so the faster the better once ive seen it on one 50

I don't see how SM EC can really be any easier than it already is. We were missing a couple people from our regular raid group last night so we decided to just knock out the EC weekly on alts. We cleared up to Zorn and Toth and we were still waiting on our second tank so we figured we'd try Zorn and Toth with 1 tank. A healer died early in the fight and we rezzed him and we lost a DPS about half way through but we were able to get Zorn and Toth down with basically 1 tank and 3 DPS. We were still waiting on our second tank when we got to Firebrand and Stormcaller so we decided to give them a go with only one tank. We had no deaths and Firebrand and Stormcaller went down.

I don't see how SM EC can really be any easier than it already is. We were missing a couple people from our regular raid group last night so we decided to just knock out the EC weekly on alts. We cleared up to Zorn and Toth and we were still waiting on our second tank so we figured we'd try Zorn and Toth with 1 tank. A healer died early in the fight and we rezzed him and we lost a DPS about half way through but we were able to get Zorn and Toth down with basically 1 tank and 3 DPS. We were still waiting on our second tank when we got to Firebrand and Stormcaller so we decided to give them a go with only one tank. We had no deaths and Firebrand and Stormcaller went down.

Nice story and showoff, but it has nothing to do with GF and what we talk about here. For guilds with ppl who have it on farm ofc its easy, everything is easy if you repeat it enough. Why you doing it anyway if it is so easy??

SM is more than just about letting people see content; they are also use to give new raiders a chance to see the instance and get a understanding of the basic mechanics. It is also a way for raid leaders to test new players and see if they have the skills and abilities to proceed to the next level. So nerfing SM EC further or nerfing TfB will hinder raid leaders from making viable progress groups as people come and go from the game.

If anything I would be for changing SM EC back to before the nerf, and make another mode below SM call Pug mode. I wouldn’t touch a Pug group in SM TfB or SM EC, I only touch a Pug in SM EV or KP about once a month when they are begging general chat for a healer. I forget how bad it is and go, but quickly remember it is a mistake. I have been in groups 5 manning HM EV and that is easier than 8 manning SM EV with a PUG.

Did I set up a 2nd account and then post? Either you're my clone or I really need to lay off the sauce.

But yes, I've 4 manned HM EV and 6 manned NiM KP with less difficulty than a couple of the SM EV/KP pugs I've been in. Can you imagine Zorn and Toth? I can see a pug tank letting those two stack all the way to enrage. Firebrand and Stormcaller? That fight had the shields nerfed without lfg being involved because people had that much trouble. Kephess? Why would I want to pug him with Recruit geared 50s?

Let's face it, the majority of people you get teamed up with via the GF are well... lacking in experience and knowledge in regards to fight mechanics. I'm okay with the GF but they need to set a requirement like "has Aratech Ice" or "the Unyielding" or "the Infernal" before putting SM EC and TFB in the GF.

For the record I'm not complaining about their gear (by all means, don't bother with a gear check - skill is far more important) but we need a way to keep people who haven't demonstrated basic ability out of SM TFB pugs because the other option is to nerf the heck out of it, and then screw people working on HM TFB out of a practice ground.

Edited by AshlaBoga

because the other option is to nerf the heck out of it, and then screw people working on HM TFB out of a practice ground.

It is called story mode for a reason - see the story obviously. It is not called or meant to be PM (Practice Mode) for raid guilds training ground.

SWTOR is all about the story, more than any other game I played. It is also annoying when ppl in leveling FPs keep saying "skip, press space" etc. denying new ppl right to see the story if they are there for 1st time (I can understand that in HM FPs, ppl should see the story why leveling).

Same thing in ops - you actually want to deny to some ppl the right to see the story in ops only for selfish reason to be your training ground. So, again, you want all 3 difficuly modes for yourself for sole reason you have time and will for being in raid guild. Yes, giving up on 1 dificulty level is hard, right? :rolleyes

I feel like they should add EC and TFB SM in group finder as a tier two, and only accessible after you've done both KP and EV SM. Theoretically, forcing people to do the other two first would make them pick up some sort of skill/understanding of how operations work.

Obviously this would still require some judgement, but I feel like it'd be better than the current system. Even if they just added EC this way.

And that sorts it out the same way as it does for LI HM at the moment. I would only put EC SM and Tier 2.a and TFB SM ans 2.b, so player could queue for GF even if he feels not ready for TFB.

Technical solution for gear evaluation would not guarantee that game distinguishes between e.g. full Dread Guard geared and full GTN 63's geared so there is no need to worry about it at all, will make little difference.

Argument that GF PUGs have problems with EV/KP is also void - same as with LI HM, if you are not ready you risk getting hammered and will just waste your time there. People who get hammered in EV/KP will get hammered in EC/TFB, who won't - they'll succeed either in short time span.

In my feeling, after initial period of curiosity where everyone would like to see it, the Tier 2 GF Ops would be more succesful and viable that Tier 1 randoms - evolution and learning curve at work. In addition, there is a chance to attract veterans and overgeared people too, e.g. ones sick of KP/EV but not having done EC/TFB SM in long time just for the fun of it.

Besides, so many groups first form then queue to GF SM Ops that worrying about these poor pugs is overrated. All these arguments given: poor GF ops would have to carry undergeared or green players, poor GF ops would get problems with fresh players not knowing tactics...

When did everyone turn so altruistic and caring for well being of mystical people we do not play with? Just ask yourself "what I would do if I get undergeared / green player - am I able to push through some DPS or explain the tactics if need be?". Think about yourself and then queue or not queue. Sorted.

Rgs, Bogy

It is called story mode for a reason - see the story obviously. It is not called or meant to be PM (Practice Mode) for raid guilds training ground.

SWTOR is all about the story, more than any other game I played. It is also annoying when ppl in leveling FPs keep saying "skip, press space" etc. denying new ppl right to see the story if they are there for 1st time (I can understand that in HM FPs, ppl should see the story why leveling).

Same thing in ops - you actually want to deny to some ppl the right to see the story in ops only for selfish reason to be your training ground. So, again, you want all 3 difficuly modes for yourself for sole reason you have time and will for being in raid guild. Yes, giving up on 1 dificulty level is hard, right? :rolleyes

It isn't hard to give up on one difficulty level, but to nerf the lowest difficulty (sm) even more is just ridiculous.

The people, who can't control their character enough to not fall of of the platforms in ev are not ready for the elder game (I'm not talking about making a mistake once or not knowing the ops, I'm talking about failing again and again)

In a grp finder pug we 6 manned soa, because on dps dced and we couldn't find a replacement in 5 minutes (shoking right?) and I switched to dps gear (I was the 2nd tank) and dps specc for the fight, after the first platform the other tank dced.

He went enrage on 5% because I was pulled into a mind trap and none of the dps knew how to pull him under the pylon, so we lost one.

I don't see the difference between waiting on GF to pop (90% of the time people form FULL groups outside of it) and calling out in fleet that you wish to do EC SM. (Unless your a dps, cuz they usually need tanks/healers, but anyway.)

I mean, you are sitting there waiting for a pop anyway right? If you can sit there for 2-3 hours at one time or even devote THAT much time to waiting/then sometimes doing the op, what is the problem with finding a guild that FITS YOUR SCHEDULE?! (I can even give you a list of guilds THAT WILL WORK with your schedule so YOU DON'T have to worry about it.)

Honestly? What do you have against being in a guild at all? You could get into a casually one that doesn't even raid and you could probably still find a guild group for EC SM. I don't know what it is that scares you away from any kind of guild, but like I've said before: This isn't WoW, we aren't hardcore babies, give people a try before you bash all of us for wanting to do hardcore raids. It isn't our fault that you wore yourself out by doing super hardcore stuff. (My husband did the same thing as you and I yell at him every time he brings it up).

I don't see the difference between waiting on GF to pop (90% of the time people form FULL groups outside of it) and calling out in fleet that you wish to do EC SM. (Unless your a dps, cuz they usually need tanks/healers, but anyway.)

I mean, you are sitting there waiting for a pop anyway right? If you can sit there for 2-3 hours at one time or even devote THAT much time to waiting/then sometimes doing the op, what is the problem with finding a guild that FITS YOUR SCHEDULE?! (I can even give you a list of guilds THAT WILL WORK with your schedule so YOU DON'T have to worry about it.)

Honestly? What do you have against being in a guild at all? You could get into a casually one that doesn't even raid and you could probably still find a guild group for EC SM. I don't know what it is that scares you away from any kind of guild, but like I've said before: This isn't WoW, we aren't hardcore babies, give people a try before you bash all of us for wanting to do hardcore raids. It isn't our fault that you wore yourself out by doing super hardcore stuff. (My husband did the same thing as you and I yell at him every time he brings it up).

Been there, done that - dont want to fall in that trap again. I dont have a working schedule, working in shifts that change often, even daily. And if I cant comit to guild schedule, it is better for the guild NOT HAVING me at all. Dont you see - I just want to be fair to any guild. Thats why in my 5-year wow experience, I changed only 3 guilds, one of them being my 1st socialguild. Not many ppl can say the same.

Cant you just forget about guilds and talk about group finder? For ppl like me, group finder is a blessing from heavens. When BW introduced GF for FPs and EV/KP SMs, I began to like SWTOR 2000% more then before.

I still remember how much ppl begged BW to make GF asap, meaning ppl want it and it is popular.

Look at WoW, their group finder for ALL RAIDS is more than popular. Why would it be different in SWTOR?

Been there, done that - dont want to fall in that trap again. I dont have a working schedule, working in shifts that change often, even daily. And if I cant comit to guild schedule, it is better for the guild NOT HAVING me at all. Dont you see - I just want to be fair to any guild. Thats why in my 5-year wow experience, I changed only 3 guilds, one of them being my 1st socialguild. Not many ppl can say the same.

Cant you just forget about guilds and talk about group finder? For ppl like me, group finder is a blessing from heavens. When BW introduced GF for FPs and EV/KP SMs, I began to like SWTOR 2000% more then before.

I still remember how much ppl begged BW to make GF asap, meaning ppl want it and it is popular.

Look at WoW, their group finder for ALL RAIDS is more than popular. Why would it be different in SWTOR?

If you want to compare SWTOR to WoW so much, can we tanks get a bag for everything we do via grp finder?

When EC first came out, it was hard even on story mode. It was way too much to pug when it first came out.

Since then, it has been nerfed repeatedly (weakening of toth/zorn proximaty buffs, weaker boss damage outputs, AOEs no longer effecting the shield gens, double destruction weakening, longer enrages, etc.) and people have easier access to better gear (i.e., better than Rakata).

It's currently quite easy and there is little reason it can't be added to the GF. At least as a teir 2 operation.

Tfb, while not very hard does require more coordination and could prove to be difficult for a pug. It is probably too early to add it IMO, but the time is coming shortly.