Collectors edition vendor

belizar

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you. Can I suggest something? While we got the Yellow/black lightsaber crystal...it's really not something useful after a really low level.

Can we get lvl 50 stuff? and PLEASE...the Republic side needs some cooler stuff. Right now I can make my Sage look like a homless guy or super duck.

Read the patch notes for the test server. Says something about high level pre order crystals being available.

Will the collectors edition ever get updated with more items ? as it stands now the security key vendor offers more/better in some cases.

Ofcourse it will there is absolute nothing in them at the moment. It's like some guy High School did the in-game stuff for Homework the night before it was handed in!

SW:TOR CE was the worst CE of any CE ever made...

Rant/Rage over lol... but what I say is true.

Edited by Malus_Rex

Ofcourse it will there is absolute nothing in them at the moment. It's like some guy High School did the in-game stuff for Homework the night before it was handed in!

SW:TOR CE was the worst CE of any CE ever made...

Rant/Rage over lol... but what I say is true.

Pretty sure it beats "buy the CE and all you get is this in game pet"

The one that sells the speeder is for Digital CE and one with a much larger list is Box CE. On top of that there is a Security Key vendor. Box CE gets access to all 3.

Only if you assume people who bought the CE box use the Security Key that came with it, which many don't because the Security Keys tend to have... issues.

And the VIP Vendor is available to anyone with VIP access, which anyone can buy from the Cantina vendor if they have 1.5 mil credits.

:csw_redsaber::csw_bluesaber:

Only if you assume people who bought the CE box use the Security Key that came with it, which many don't because the Security Keys tend to have... issues.

And the VIP Vendor is available to anyone with VIP access, which anyone can buy from the Cantina vendor if they have 1.5 mil credits.

:csw_redsaber::csw_bluesaber:

1 mil

I would also like to know this. PLEASE BW 1 item is NOT enough!!!

There is more than one item on the CE Vendor. LOL

Ask a friend or family member with more than one finger to help you out. And stay away from the band saw! :D

( Just kidding about the band saw thing.... O.o )

Pretty sure it beats "buy the CE and all you get is this in game pet"

Don't think it does. Do you have the CE? Only a fanboy would be happy with it... the pet you get is just a re-skin of a pet anyone can get.

The real-life items I will are alright, though some are - look at once then never looked at again - items.

Don't think it does. Do you have the CE? Only a fanboy would be happy with it... the pet you get is just a re-skin of a pet anyone can get.

The real-life items I will are alright, though some are - look at once then never looked at again - items.

In fact I do. You get a statue. Never saw wow release with one of them in a CE. Just a mouse pad. OOOOoooOOOOooo. Mouse pad. Do people even use those anymore? Please note, I'm leaving the sound track out cause they both have it, so no comparison there.

And I like the flare gun and dancer, fun for social purposes. And that pet? I like it as much as any pet. Which is to say I don't care about pets, so I don't care if its a reskin or a reskin of a reskin. Its worth the same to me. Either way, the stuff in the swtor CE is INSANELY better than wow CEs. Only a Blizz fanboy would think getting an ingame pet and a mousepad is a good deal.

In fact I do. You get a statue. Never saw wow release with one of them in a CE. Just a mouse pad. OOOOoooOOOOooo. Mouse pad. Do people even use those anymore? Please note, I'm leaving the sound track out cause they both have it, so no comparison there.

And I like the flare gun and dancer, fun for social purposes. And that pet? I like it as much as any pet. Which is to say I don't care about pets, so I don't care if its a reskin or a reskin of a reskin. Its worth the same to me. Either way, the stuff in the swtor CE is INSANELY better than wow CEs. Only a Blizz fanboy would think getting an ingame pet and a mousepad is a good deal.

I have never played WoW so really don't care about anything said about it. I have bought a SW:TOR CE Edition and it is S*** lol.

I didn't know you get a Dancer with the CE. I did get this Blue human that follows me for 30 seconds then dissapears though.

And lets be honest that flare is a one shot and never used again. just wastes a bank slot space.

I have never played WoW so really don't care about anything said about it. I have bought a SW:TOR CE Edition and it is S*** lol.

I didn't know you get a Dancer with the CE. I did get this Blue human that follows me for 30 seconds then dissapears though.

And lets be honest that flare is a one shot and never used again. just wastes a bank slot space.

You didn't use the flare did you? It's reusable, with only like a 30 second or one minute CD. And you said "this is the worst CE ever," if you have nothing to compare it to, because you don't play those other games that do release CEs, than you have no real reason to complain.

You didn't use the flare did you? It's reusable, with only like a 30 second or one minute CD. And you said "this is the worst CE ever," if you have nothing to compare it to, because you don't play those other games that do release CEs, than you have no real reason to complain.

I know you can re-use it, but it basically does nothing. Maybe I didn't explain properly. The Flare Gun to me was like 'Use it' then thought 'Hmm well that was exciting' put it in my bank never used it again.

Perhaps it isn't the worst CE of any CE ever made but it is a figure of speech that can almost be taken literally.

If WoW just came with a pet and mouse mat then... wow that sucks big time too haha. How much was their CE?

Though atleast they got a game with theirs. We never! (figure of speech again here)

If WoW just came with a pet and mouse mat then... wow that sucks big time too haha. How much was their CE?

Dunno, I found them very underwhelming even at first glance, but they sell for several thousand $$ on eBay as long as it's mint and the codes to get the pet aren't used already.

Quote:

Originally Posted by belizar

Will the collectors edition ever get updated with more items ? as it stands now the security key vendor offers more/better in some cases.

Yes. :)

I'm glad to hear my $149.99 CE vendor is getting a update ! Put some cool pets and armor with the mods in them..:D

I happen to like what came in the CE box. What's your problem? You didn't get a nifty statue of Darth Malgus and a cool looking box?

It's pretty disappointing. There's a few companion customisations and a light set of moddable armour. I expected a bit more then that. Hopefully it will be updated soon.

Also on a somewhat related note does anyone know if the secuirty key vendors sell any worthwhile stuff? I've got a security key from my CE but I haven't put it on my account yet because I don't know if the hassle of having to type in a bunch of numbers when I log in in addition to my username, password and occasional security question answer is worth it for the extra items.

There are one time use Fleet Passes for just a 1,000 each with 60m cool downs. That alone makes the security key worth having.

Quote:

Originally Posted by belizar

I'm glad to hear my $149.99 CE vendor is getting a update ! Put some cool pets and armor with the mods in them..:D

Nah no pay to win for you. But cool orange items, sure,enjoy.

Though atleast they got a game with theirs. We never! (figure of speech again here)

Add artbook/soundtrack to the list :>.

About the prices: Cataclysm CE was 70€ . SC II - CE was 85€ (+USB Stick with SCI+Broodwar). D3 CE currently lists at 100€ (behind scenes DVD/Bluray + USB Stick with DII+LoD, and if you opted for a WoW Year pass: 4 months of WoW).

I'm quite confident that ToR CE is/was 150€. So you basically get what you paid for. (a jimrainor statue is currently 44€ in the eu blizzstore :>)

But this is the reality of what the SW:TOR CE is: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=216059

No, the only reality associated with the CE is what came with, everything else is simply an opinion. I like it and think it's fine. You don't think it's fine. Opinions. Neither are right or wrong.

Edited by terminova

Sorry, but no, 2 months is not a lot of time for adding more vanity items to the game.

That's not entirely true. Bioware was adding new content to Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age 2, like new and unique weapons and armor packs, companions, etc, every 1-2 months for almost a year. There are also hundreds of free to play games out there that add 10-20 new vanity items to their cash shops every 1-2 weeks, and since it's owned by EA Games, these F2P companies have no where near the resources, capital, or backing that Bioware does.

Honestly, I don't care how long it takes to add the new vanity content. I want it to be a polished product that everyone wants to have, so I'm willing to wait for it. My only fear is that they'll let the same team that designed the end game raid gear have a go at making it.

• 7 months later...