Flashpoint Group Question

So I was doing a flashpoint when my group fell apart. Two people left and the other wasn't up for giving it a shot with just the two of us. All I have left is the final room/boss.

I really don't want to go through the entire flashpoint again with another group. If I grouped with people either with group finder or via chat, is there any way I can get it so that it's in the same place I left it or would I have to reset?

I think I would rather level 10 levels and solo it before I redid everything. Please let me know what I can do.

Pretty sure it resets anyways once you exit or log out of the game.

Which FP? None of them are really that long or outlandishly difficult that they can't just be restarted with a fresh group.

If you just want to complete it, you could always try to find a friendly higher level player to run you through. I've done this from time to time since I run the lower level FPs looking for companion gear (gotta keep Mako looking good) and tend to take others along to make look drops more variable.

I've leveled two toons now on nothing but flashpoints, so I've had more than a couple times in 100s or maybe even 1,000s by now of FP runs that didn't complete for one reason or another; in a couple cases because I myself had to quit. Most of them can be run in twenty minutes or so with a half decent group. So it's not a huge loss if you missed the end of one run.

That said, if you're in this situation again, you can requeue your group for replacements who will join you at whatever point you are.

Also, if you're the same level as the mobs or higher, you can get through most FPs with two players and two companions. I have two-manned Kilran in Hardmode Maelstrom Prison without issues. As long as one companion is a healer, you should be fine. Bring two healing companions and it becomes easy mode, if a bit slow. I have also done them with a companion loltanking and me in heal spec, and that works fine as well. They're not as good at holding aggro as a real tank, since they don't have the tools, but it's doable, even in the tier 1 hardmodes, and even in PUGs. It helps if you and the companion have at least blue gear that is on your level, but you don't need to be stupidly overgeared to make it work.

Edited by Heezdedjim