Defense medals

OpeningToEndgame

I get to 10k. I am 1 medal from Invincible. I count 500 Points 7 times on my chat screen. Why don't I get my 12.5k defender medal? Is there some sort of bug? I never left guarding snow from the beginning. 500x7 3500 points. Only takes 2.5k to go from the 10k medal to the next one?

Speaking of medals, the area in which both offensive and defensive medals can be obtained should be increased. I'm hardly ever getting objective points on VS, on behalf of playing sage/sorc and standing on a distance from the doors, and when node guarding it's custom to do so from a distance.

Speaking of medals, make it so pure DPS classes can get 8 every game without doing better than 90% of people with 15 medals...

Average medals on my Deception Assassin: 13

Average medals on my Carnage Marauder: 7

Just because Maras can't taunt or stealth around capping points, doesn't mean that they aren't helping win the game.

Edited by Regentlord

Speaking of medals, make it so pure DPS classes can get 8 every game without doing better than 90% of people with 15 medals...

Average medals on my Deception Assassin: 13

Average medals on my Carnage Marauder: 7

Just because Maras can't taunt or stealth around capping points, doesn't mean that they aren't helping win the game.

Agreed, it's way easier to get 15 or so medals on my DPS sorc (with self heals) than it is with my dps PT.

difficulty with medals as a pt????? lmao

newsflash: use your taunts on cd. very easy to get 2-3 for protection just with taunts. I's not as easy as it used to be post nerf, but you can still get well over your 8 per game if you take advantage of all the abilities on the table.