[Hoth World PvP Event] VIDEO POSTED!!!

Cilas

Lol did you enhance the play speed of that video or is it me? ^^

You wouldn't want to see how it was on my end lol, like 0.5 fps heh, I need to upgrade my card some time.

It was kinda funny how you guys were afraid to attack for minutes tho lol.

Lol did you enhance the play speed of that video or is it me? ^^

You wouldn't want to see how it was on my end lol, like 0.5 fps heh, I need to upgrade my card some time.

It was kinda funny how you guys were afraid to attack for minutes tho lol.

in the video editing I just sped up the clock, had to find a way to compress like 2 hours of footage into something manageable :) at normal speed it still wasn't bad though!

"Unfortunately, this video is not available in Germany because it may contain music for which GEMA has not granted the respective music rights. " aleady??? wow. they're quick. balls.

I just accepted the third party copy right warnings so it may be viewable now... Germany seemed to be the only place it was banned :(

I just accepted the third party copy right warnings so it may be viewable now... Germany seemed to be the only place it was banned :(

We're the only country that does things like that together with China and North Korea. ^^ There are ways tho, browser addons or vpn / proxy to watch it heh. It's not very 2013 lol.

still banned. the problem is the music, really. it's complicated but basically, yeah. Germany = China 2.0 in regards to internet ******** (that, and myvideo has a contract with the GEMA so they punish youtube extra hard since google refuses to pay their fines :rolleyes: )

bummer, sorry guys.. :(

no worries, as hawk mentioned there's ways around it... it's just annoying when you want to share stuff (for example to advertise the game)

I'm actually surprised the video I uploaded aaaaaged ago (as in 'back on the twin spears' ages ago) is still not blocked. lol

no worries, as hawk mentioned there's ways around it... it's just annoying when you want to share stuff (for example to advertise the game)

I'm actually surprised the video I uploaded aaaaaged ago (as in 'back on the twin spears' ages ago) is still not blocked. lol

If I had known I would upload a video with no music, although it wouldn't be nearly as entertaining to watch then, hehe

yeh, it's just ridiculously stupid and obviously not your fault, it's just a unique system over here that people tolerate... I guess I'm just mad about it in general, especially since it was .so. quick that I didn't even get the chance to see the video without having to do stuff that is technically not legal, either :rolleyes:

either way it's cool you made a video about it, I like seeing the 'other side' :D

Edited by amnie

I'm so glad I saw myself in that video. I had no idea that I had gotten there right at the get-go. I was at around 2:40ish up on the corner of the platform firing down on all ya'all.

I was one of the republic scum - Macdermott. MM Gunslinger wearing the outlaw chest / despot helmet sporting yellow and black in support of my wife's dead nfl team the Steelers.

It was a mega blast but my video card almost asploded. It's only an old ati 5670 i think...something like that.

Me and my buddy Controx are always trying to lure out the good pvp'ers into open world pvp with small annoyance skirmishes or by defending our poor spawn camped lowbie republic allies. We've never gotten anything nearly this huge though! Best we got was us 2 on 5 or 6 imps and half of them weren't 50 so the victory felt hollow.

Awesome. Must do again. :D