It is a real shame this game missed the mark

Razeth

There I said it. I'm sorry. I wanted this game to be sooooo amazing but instead it is a commendation farm fest that isn't even remotely challenging or fun at the end of the day. I honestly think whoever was responsible for end game content and story-line integration should rethink what time was put into.

I have no doubt the game will continue on without me. But honestly whoever thought these dead feeling worlds, pushed out with vendors lined up in rows...what were you thinking! AHH

Anyway reasons why my 15+ friends also all quit.

1. Boring; no endgame worth anything.

2. Several experiencing FPS issues that are not fixable because of the engine used.

3. World just feels dead, you made us all vested in our character' story then had absolutely no story at all related to end game.

4. HORRIBLE BUGS OF DOOM

5. I saw endless...ENDLESS discussion about how gear progression was BORING and badly designed, commendations? Really. This isn't 9 years ago, we are all TIRED OF COMMENDATION FARMING AND DAILIES AND THE SAME MODEL AS WOW.

Anyway I hope this helps someone from EA/Bioware figure out what is going on in their game. Was semi-fun while it lasted. Amazing how a guild/group just all loses interest in something at the exact same time sometimes.

Cheers

Hello everyone,

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible.

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.