I am pretty sure most advance levels know this.

ebbrockman

Ok so when I am playing I see some characters with these pets almost. I know they are companions but they look like little animals. How and where can I get one? They are so cute. I am a Sith Inquisitor level 21 I think...any ideas? Do i have to wait till im like a level 50? Thanks :D also where can I find crystals that change your lightsaber? Thank you for the help

crystals can be found in the cartel market or in the GTN. Same with those pets you see. They're passive pets. You can have them summoned at the same time as your companion. You can get pets from the cartel market (I believe only one of them is on there now) or from the GTN, there's a ton of them on the GTN.

crystals can be found in the cartel market or in the GTN. Same with those pets you see. They're passive pets. You can have them summoned at the same time as your companion. You can get pets from the cartel market (I believe only one of them is on there now) or from the GTN, there's a ton of them on the GTN.

Pets can be obtained a number of places. There are some that you get from quest rewards, some that you have to work a bit and get some special items to "lure" them out, some are special items awarded from having pre-ordered certain things, some are purchased through vendors, such as daily vendors, security key vendors, some drop off flashpoint/operation bosses, and many are available to be purchased through either the cartel market or the GTN. You can probably find some cheap there. Just check dulfy's guide to find out where each one comes from.

Ok so when I am playing I see some characters with these pets almost. I know they are companions but they look like little animals. How and where can I get one? They are so cute. I am a Sith Inquisitor level 21 I think...any ideas? Do i have to wait till im like a level 50? Thanks :D also where can I find crystals that change your lightsaber? Thank you for the help

I'm sorry about being a forum Nazi but it is important we police ourselves rather than rely on the forum admins. This thread belongs at most in the General Discussion forum. This is the Fan Site forum.