Best line you heard your BH say.

Vyerix

Just a line not where or when in game.

for me it was "I don't care if you're Sith. Get in my way and you're dead" Says this while looking the Sith dead in the eye. I was thinking hell ya :cool:

Edited by Vyerix

on hutta when talking to the rodian lady who stops you when you talk to nemro at one point,

"im going to count to three..."

"one"

"two"

"three" *pew pew*

best reference to calo nord from kotor

Edited by Skodan

On Alderaan, I was busy building dark side points, then given the option to kill some nobles, Mako says "gee boss, do we have to kill everyone?" with her usual disgusting light side suggestions.

I used the response "Money doesn't grow on trees Mako, it grows on nobles"...blap

I'm working my way through a BH at the moment and I'm enjoying the hell out of his lines, so much so that I've taken to using Esc a LOT to go back and hear each line.

There's one that sticks out, though. Back on Hutta, when you kill Yalt, the accountant and take his head back to his wife in the palace. You just drop it, 'splat', at her feet and she starts screaming and running and you're standing there going "What's wrong? Where are you going? Come back, can't we talk about this?"

Don't remember much, coz it was almost year ago, but it was at Dromund Kaas, one military hires you to kill his daughter. After you made her "become one with the Force", the father asks you to leave Kaas imediatly, because he cannot stares at the face of the man who killed his daughter. My BH came with the line: "Well, you will have to avoid to look at yourself in a mirror for a long time..." Bazinga!!

My favorite line is when you get accepted into the Great Hunt and the Huntmaster's Assistant says "How do you feel?"

My BH replies with "Feelings are for women and children"

ahahahah xD

The encounter with the jedi was hilarious too..

What is ACTUALLY said is:

Jedi: *waves hand for jedi mind trick* "You WILL lay down your weapons and surrender to me"

BH: *waves hand mockingly doing the same* "You WILL realize what a complete idiot you are"

ahahahaha

It's also a great scene cinematically as well, for the reason that, when the Jedi Mind Trick doesn't work, the Master's apprentice is so shocked and disturbed that it didn't work. You can just hear the doubt she has in her master's power when she questions him as to why it failed

Edited by Xaldynn

I misremember the exact quest and lines, so no worries about spoilers, but:

The mission (Alderaan) has you going to negotiate with a noble who is really, really up himself and pompous, and one of the convo-options has you beating --well, "it"...like I said, it all becomes a blur--out of him. This leads to a fight with him, and after you defeat him, you get the option to beat him some more!

Lololololol, pure comedy gold.

(Mako wholeheartedly approves of this, by the way, despite it being a D/S choice. Ding, +80 Affection!)

I just started playing the BH class a few months back and this weekend was in between Quesh and Hoth. You are in a convo about the next job on Hoth, and the selection I made had Gault respond with:

You might finally meet that special someone who shares your passion for making craters.

The encounter with the jedi was hilarious too..

What is ACTUALLY said is:

Jedi: *waves hand for jedi mind trick* "You WILL lay down your weapons and surrender to me"

BH: *waves hand mockingly doing the same* "You WILL realize what a complete idiot you are"

ahahahaha

It's also a great scene cinematically as well, for the reason that, when the Jedi Mind Trick doesn't work, the Master's apprentice is so shocked and disturbed that it didn't work. You can just hear the doubt she has in her master's power when she questions him as to why it failed

That was a good one I remember.

I misremember the exact quest and lines, so no worries about spoilers, but:

The mission (Alderaan) has you going to negotiate with a noble who is really, really up himself and pompous, and one of the convo-options has you beating --well, "it"...like I said, it all becomes a blur--out of him. This leads to a fight with him, and after you defeat him, you get the option to beat him some more!

Lololololol, pure comedy gold.

(Mako wholeheartedly approves of this, by the way, despite it being a D/S choice. Ding, +80 Affection!)

I did that. He was so needing a good butt kicking too.

Edited by Vyerix