An in-depth look at Index Thread

Aurbere

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious what you mean by "necro." You say you don't want us to necro the Revan thread.

When you write the Revan thread, I hope you realize that I'll have a tuff time abstaining from a debate, although I'm sure I won't get pissed like last time :).

I'm curious what you mean by "necro." You say you don't want us to necro the Revan thread.

When you write the Revan thread, I hope you realize that I'll have a tuff time abstaining from a debate, although I'm sure I won't get pissed like last time :).

"Necro" as in bring back from the dead. Like a Necromancer does to dead people.

reading some of these threads... I must resist the urge to ask questions in order to avoid necros :( Amazing work, keep it up, Im looking forward to seeing more threads, they show me just how interesting the EU really is :D

Well if you have questions you can post them here or PM me. :)

Added Count Dooku- Endgame to character threads and TIE Interceptor to Wolfninjajedi's threads.

If anyone has any questions about past threads, you can either post them here or on threads that are, at max, a week old. I'd like to keep the "necro's" to a minimum.

Personally I'd be interested in learning a bit more about Jaina Solo, one of the few post-movie characters to ever catch my interest. A thread would be great, or if you could at least direct me to some good books starring her I'd appreciate it.

Keep up the good work.

From what I've been hearing, a book trilogy starring Jaina Solo is supposed to come out. But you can always check out the Legacy of the Force book series, she plays a big role in that series as well. That is if you haven't read it already. :p

Added RZ-1 A-Wing to Wolf's threads

Added The Hundred Year Darkness to events

The Hundred Year Darkness is the start of a new thread series discussing the long war between the Jedi and the Sith. This includes the Mandalorian Wars as the Sith Empire had a hand in that. The next war is the Great Hyperspace War.

Edited by Aurbere

Hey perhaps it'd be a good idea to add Beni's Kaggath series to your index. It's just a thought. Although you may wanna ask Beni about it first.

My versus threads aren't really informative posts about subjects though - just subjects for debate that you wouldn't revisit once the debate is other. So its not really necessary.

Nice to see I'm being noticed though :D

P.S. In the future I'm planning on something called 'Huttball Championships' - its a secret hush hush!