Official NiM EC Title ("the Warstalker") Progression Thread

All pics need:

1. Visible "the Warstalker" title

2. Server name

3. Visible Guild Names

4. Valid Timestamp (if you don't include the timestamp then your "official" time will be your post time).

I'd suggest doing what Astral did and just "use this timer (UTC timer) : http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...en.html?n=1440 . Set up your shot in swtor, open up the Timer popup and drag it over your window. Hit print screen to take your screenshot and you are almost done." But if you've got another method that isn't easily faked then that might work as well.

I'm certain there are at least 16 guilds worldwide with this title so let's see those times!

Small note, I'm aware that some guilds have it for more than one Operations group. But let's make this guild specific, not operations group specific. If you'd like I can list that a 2nd group (or *gasp* 3rd group in your guild got the title, but I'd like the list to stay relatively simple).

Also: PLEASE NO CLAIMS A TITLE ISN'T VALID BECAUSE THAT GUILD GOT A PTS COPY. Yes, it's a shame if you got less practice before it hit live. But hey - it's not fair that some of us had work/school the day it went live, that's life.

8 Man Warstalker Spreadsheet

16 Man

Guild: ACE

Server: Darth Nihilus

Faction: Empire

Time: January 9th, 2013 @ 09:37 CDT (time proof posted)

Note: Times are CDT/CST

Edited by AshlaBoga

Rush Denova 16 Nightmare Clean : 1H 45 Min

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/9379/screenshot2013010823291.jpg

Good Luck All

Congrats!!!

So that's clearly the World First 16 man. I think I'm going to go ahead and make a separate spreadsheet for the 16 man Progression.

Edit: I'm probably not going to update the 16 man version as often since there aren't that many 16 man guilds.

Edited by AshlaBoga

Sooo its basicly this thread? Or am I missing something?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=553172

It's not that thread:

That thread is who got each of the 4 bosses down (and has a point system). This is who cleared NiM EC in under 2hr. People have asked the Astral guy to add a 5th heading (making the title a "boss") but he's turned down the idea - I suspect that maintaining the thread is work enough and having to keep it up to date in regards to the title "the Warstalker" is too time consuming (I mean the guy does have a life outside SWTOR).

This is the only Progression thread that I am currently maintaining, and as such I can dedicate a fair amount of time to maintaining it.

a little late I think I have actually deleted the screenshots I took when my guild did it. I do recall at the time checking the 8m and 16m thread my guild came in world 4th and server first for prophecy of the five. Think we did it on 12-12-12.

a little late I think I have actually deleted the screenshots I took when my guild did it. I do recall at the time checking the 8m and 16m thread my guild came in world 4th and server first for prophecy of the five. Think we did it on 12-12-12.

Yeah, I do know that the guilds on our server that have it are -

Tatooine Royal Navy 12/12/12 8:09pm PST

The Silver Order 12/16/12 10:17pm PST

Hatred 12/18/12 Unknown time

Like you and I both said, a lot of people deleted their SS' of this by now lol or just didn't bother taking an ss

8-man timed clear by Ebonlore on Prophecy of the Five on 2012-18-12 at 10:13 PM UTC -6 (US Eastern).

No pics, but we have a video:

Done without exploiting the holostatue heroic moment abilities.

Edited by Argure

Waay to late to start a Progression Thread for this imo. Congratulation if you cleared this in 2 hours and have a feel of urgency to share it with us, but most of the gulds that cleared it 6 weeks ago, probably dont have the required items to share it with you. ;)

I know we dont, still we cleared it back in november. ;)

Waay to late to start a Progression Thread for this imo. Congratulation if you cleared this in 2 hours and have a feel of urgency to share it with us, but most of the gulds that cleared it 6 weeks ago, probably dont have the required items to share it with you. ;)

I know we dont, still we cleared it back in november. ;)

I haven't gotten the title yet actually, I was under the impression that Derkae had already made this thread and was disappointed to discover that was not the case. I probably won't have this title until February at the earliest. This isn't about me, this is about keeping track of the World Progression Guilds - I ain't in one of them.

It's more about trying to right the lack of an in-game World First system - I may not like WoW, but they got that part right. If I'd known this thread didn't exist I would have made it the day before NiM EC hit live.

Edited by AshlaBoga

Quite proud of my guild (Saga from TOFN (EU)) we managed to get the title under enormously difficult circumstances - lack of people, lack of interest, horrendous server, people quitting left and right, etc. With the title run we were hoping we'd get more people interested in doing some real PvE with a guild that can pull its weight. Alas, it was all in vain. In SWTOR "achievements" like this simply either go unnoticed (because of lack of sites like wowprogress.com or lack, lack of hardcore players, lack of an actual achievement system, etc.) or are irrelevant in the "casual" scheme of things.

I remember in WoW people trying to flock to a certain guild as soon as that guild made some substantial progress, recruitment was all over the place, people competing to get into the "best" guild ... in SWTOR nothing of the sort is happening. After the title run we actually lost people, not gained more. Noone cares, and those who do simply won't "embarrass" themselves by writing an application or being "serious" to attend scheduled raids.

So, getting the title was for my guild a double-edged sword: sure, we feel good about it, but we only lost people and gained noone. It's topsy-turvy in this game and I don't know how long I can stand this twisted reality.

Quite proud of my guild (Saga from TOFN (EU)) we managed to get the title under enormously difficult circumstances - lack of people, lack of interest, horrendous server, people quitting left and right, etc. With the title run we were hoping we'd get more people interested in doing some real PvE with a guild that can pull its weight. Alas, it was all in vain. In SWTOR "achievements" like this simply either go unnoticed (because of lack of sites like wowprogress.com or lack, lack of hardcore players, lack of an actual achievement system, etc.) or are irrelevant in the "casual" scheme of things.

I remember in WoW people trying to flock to a certain guild as soon as that guild made some substantial progress, recruitment was all over the place, people competing to get into the "best" guild ... in SWTOR nothing of the sort is happening. After the title run we actually lost people, not gained more. Noone cares, and those who do simply won't "embarrass" themselves by writing an application or being "serious" to attend scheduled raids.

So, getting the title was for my guild a double-edged sword: sure, we feel good about it, but we only lost people and gained noone. It's topsy-turvy in this game and I don't know how long I can stand this twisted reality.

Thats exactly the reason why we dont post our progress on the forums after we kill the bosses. Beating the content with friends should give you enough satisfaction to wait for the next content. :)

I haven't gotten the title yet actually, I was under the impression that Derkae had already made this thread and was disappointed to discover that was not the case. I probably won't have this title until February at the earliest. This isn't about me, this is about keeping track of the World Progression Guilds - I ain't in one of them.

It's more about trying to right the lack of an in-game World First system - I may not like WoW, but they got that part right. If I'd known this thread didn't exist I would have made it the day before NiM EC hit live.

Thank for putting in the effort, i didnt want to offend you, just pointed out, that making a spot on list for the titles wont be easy 6 weeks after the first kills.

Thats exactly the reason why we dont post our progress on the forums after we kill the bosses. Beating the content with friends should give you enough satisfaction to wait for the next content. :)

I don't really follow your logic. As I said in connection to WoW, the top guild's achievements, dedication and effort attracted/attracts a multitude of players who want to be part of that. You want to spread the news of your success and want to spread the playerbase, expand your guild, expand the progression, etc. In this game the prospect of "waiting for next content" is diminishing as months go by because people are leaving left and right. The only logical thing to do is to try to recruit more people by spreading the news of your current feats, and not to keep the "success" to yourself.

Not that it matters in my case, since most of the people on TOFN would rather dribble on the fleet than do EC NiM, but I really don't see how making yourself secluded and keeping things secret (like obtaining the timed run) will help you in future endeavours, especially in SWTOR where the raiding community is being undermined as months go by. If this trend continues, there will be far less serious raiding guilds attempting Makeb Operations than what we've seen so far.

I don't really follow your logic. As I said in connection to WoW, the top guild's achievements, dedication and effort attracted/attracts a multitude of players who want to be part of that. You want to spread the news of your success and want to spread the playerbase, expand your guild, expand the progression, etc. In this game the prospect of "waiting for next content" is diminishing as months go by because people are leaving left and right. The only logical thing to do is to try to recruit more people by spreading the news of your current feats, and not to keep the "success" to yourself.

Not that it matters in my case, since most of the people on TOFN would rather dribble on the fleet than do EC NiM, but I really don't see how making yourself secluded and keeping things secret (like obtaining the timed run) will help you in future endeavours, especially in SWTOR where the raiding community is being undermined as months go by. If this trend continues, there will be far less serious raiding guilds attempting Makeb Operations than what we've seen so far.

I understand your logic, but 2 things you need to consider. 1. This isnt WoW where is the only measurement of the success is trying to get as high on the wowprogress list as you can. I dont see why we need this kind of measurement. I measure our success by beating MY expectations, and achieveing the kills while having fun. 2. The recruits you gain from your success mostly just not worth it. Our guild is a 8 men guild, and we always tried to limit our raiders number to as low (we never had more than 8 raiders) as we can, while trying to keep the members morale as high as we can. Its a friendly guild - we had some ups and downs, but luckily we never had to stop this high level raiding.

We arent keeping our progress as kind of secret, as everyone uses the Warstalker title, but we arent believing that we need the same kind of E-peen as we used to in WoW.

(Sorry about any grammar faults, this isnt ma native language)

Edited by Haargh

• 2 weeks later...
The Gray Order

Has completed timed NM EC RUN....WARSTALKER Booya

http://i.imgur.com/8GPJ7.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/5JemG.jpg

Also New Mount from Kephess (not the tank, PRAXON FIRAXA)

http://i.imgur.com/ktO5j.jpg

The Gray Order - The Shadowlands

NiM Kephess Title Run - 11.27.2012 , 10:48 PM EST

You can check the timestamp on the post itself I am quoting from and with the screenshot upload dates.

As far as I could tell from the original progression thread, I believe we were 3rd worldwide. We have the video of the kill as well.

Regards,

KK

Edited by Krazy_Karl

As far as i am aware Nostrum dolus goot world 1st and archetype got world 2nd

Yep. Nostrum was on the 20th, Archetype on the 22nd, The Gray Order on the 27th.

After this there was about a week gap before other guilds started getting it the first and second weeks of December.

Regards,

KK

Edited by Krazy_Karl

Is there going to be an update on this spreadsheet? I'd venture a guess there are still only 25 guilds or so who have managed this feat.

Regards,

KK

Yeah, sorry I've been lazy and only put up the first 3 so far. I'll put the others in this thread tomorrow.