Favorite / lest favorite planets

Ruju

:rak_01:just woundering what planets people like or down right hate and the reason why.

I like Nar Shada the most for all the differnt things you get to see,

I hate Tatooine for the lack of things to see.

Also hat Taris becouse of all the Rakghouls :rak_01::rak_01:... walk 2 steps fight 10 , walk 3 steps fight 20 more all the way through the planet.

So whats yalls thoughts on this?

Hate Tatooine and Alderaan. Why? Load times made even worse due to all the wasted "scenery" that you can't even get to. For example the canyons/barren desert you fly over on Tatooine. They exist only to fly over. So you made my load times that much longer for scenery fluff?!

Like the starter planets, DK Quesh, Taris, Balmorra, and Hoth. Voss is kinda meh. Relatively quick load times and nice compact mission hubs are what make those planets better imo. If I wanted excessive load screen time, I'd play Postal 2.

I like Korriban, but there could and should be more of it. Wandering around the tombs of various Sith Lords took me back to my KotOR playthroughs and was nostalgic, in a good way. I also liked Tatooine for the Jawa stuff. Game needs more Jawa stuff.

Can't be doing with Taris for the same reasons the OP alluded to. Bloody Rakgouls all over the shop. Walk two paces... Rakgoul. Walk another five paces... Rakgoul. Walk ten more paces... ALL THE RAKGOULS! No. Just no.

I hate Balmorra on the Imp side and Taris on the Pub side. Same chronology in the order of planets which... is interesting.

Balmorra on the Imp side is my land of forgotten toons btw.

Love... Hmm... Tat. Bel. Ald. and Hoth. My fave of those has to be Ald.

Republic side: Taris = worst, Belsavis = second worst, Corellia = best

Imperial side: Belsavis = worst, Corellia = best

I like Corellia the most on both sides I think because the planet quests and character quests are all coming to a head at the same time and just feel epic.

The problem on both Repubic-side Taris and Belsavis for both sides (and some other planets to a lesser extent, such as Tatooine) is the lack of variety in enemies. There are just far too many quests and bonus quests that ask you to kill X number of [this planet's monster]. You end up killing thousands of freaking rakghouls on Taris and Esh-ka on Belsavis.

I hate Balmorra on the Imp side and Taris on the Pub side. Same chronology in the order of planets which... is interesting.

Balmorra on the Imp side is my land of forgotten toons btw.

Love... Hmm... Tat. Bel. Ald. and Hoth. My fave of those has to be Ald.

I hated Balmorra on my first Imp toon as well, but I found it to be much more tolerable on my second because of the legacy speeder option. I think the lack of a speeder makes both of these planets worse, but Taris is still awful on the Republic side, even with a speeder, because I just get so tired of killing 50 rakghouls as the bonus for every mission.

Love Taris. It might be because I enjoy the storyline with Thana Vash (think that's her name).

Don't care for Tattooine and Tattooine 2 (aka Hoth).

It's not surprising. A big desert ball and a big ice ball that were both conceived as awful back water places that no one would ever want to visit which made them ideal hiding places. They are only in the game because they were in the movies.

The worst planets for me are easy : Taris (as everyone else) and Voss.

I may be the only one but i HATE Voss with a passion... I dislike the scenery, i dislike the quests, i HATE the awfully long time it take to complete this awful planet quest lines... Voss is my Nemesis. I have 4 characters stuck just before Voss because i do not have the strength to go trough... In fact i think it's because when entering Voss, i'm leaving Star Wars to go to World of Worstcraft. Going from a scy-fy mmo to a Fantasy one. In my opinion, this planet have nothing to do in here. But that's my opinion.

For my favorites planets well... It harder to tell... I really like the forests parts of Belsavis but hated the snow parts so... Well... Special case. I really like Balmora, imp or rep equally. Ord Mantell is also a very good one. But... Well... Tatooine is probably the best planet for my taste i'd say. Don't really know why though....

Edited by Skili