Best Crew Skill for BH?

xMegrinx

I went armstech with my BH but that's because I already had cybertech and artifice on my first two 55 characters. Those 3 along with Biochem are the most important crafting skills in the game. Synthweaving and Armortech... not so much.

Now if you are referring to which crew skill synergizes with the BH class, as in crafting item mods to outfit yourself and companion while leveling, armstech or cybertech are the best choices by far.

According to http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=132015 , the best crafting/crew skills are Armstech, Cybertech, Armortech, and Profiteering (slicing + 2 gathering skills.)

Personally, I went with Armortech. BH have the best companion crew skill bonuses for Armortech, I can make free armors for my companions and alts' companions, I can make tank augments, and I already had Cybertech.

With this new patch... I honestly have no idea. Where as 66 armorings and mods were selling for 30-40k on the GTN before, they are probably next to worthless now. Take this with a grain of salt though because I don't really use CT to make money. I use it primarily to make item mods for my companions and alts.

The slicing and armstech combination is my money makers right now by selling the MK-9 components and purple 66 augment I don't need.

Slicing and armstech is making money even with this crafting killing patch?

It didn't kill the augment market as far as I can tell. Purple 66's are still going for 90-100k and augmentation kit MK-9's are going for 80k each. That were the average price range for those items on my server before 2.4.