The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in San Diego

You need to do a much better job marketing the game and the gamecards, as I said in one of my posts, I sent a friend whos in the usa to buy me some(from best buy and gamestop) the people in gamestop in vegas on maryland were trying to convince him that there is no such thing as a SWtor gamecard, becauset SWTOR is Free to play. Best buy and wallmart havent even heard of them. Kindda embarrassing not to mention what do i do about my pet now? Edited by ChrisMattar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Dev Post
Would highly recommend doing one of these tours, was quite fun and entertaining to say the least.

:)

What Pistols said! Thanks to everyone who came out for this. The venue was great and it was excellent to meet you in person, drink Bioware Bellini's, and talk SWTOR!

What Pistols said! Thanks to everyone who came out for this. The venue was great and it was excellent to meet you in person, drink Bioware Bellini's, and talk SWTOR!

Right back at ya Bruce, good times for sure.

:rak_03:

I was there along with a few of my friends. Eric and Courtney were extremely cool people and spent a large portion of the night sitting with us at our table fielding questions that we have always wondered about. Thank you again for coming out and for being so gregarious with us.