Funniest line in game?

Anysao

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the inquisitor class quest on balmorra, I forget exactly what the context was (it was one of the anti radiation injection conversations) One of the things your character can say is "Who says I'm not a colicoid?". As well, one of the general conversation lines for the inquisitor "Just doing my good deed for the decade".

And finally, to round out the inquisitor selection, there's one of the inquisitor class quests on korriban, the one where you have to go torture that one guy for information. When your talking to the torturer (Inquisitor Zyn) after you've gotten the information, one of the conversation options leads to your character saying "No more torture? Awwwwww."

Had a Conversation with HK-51 the other day, may paraphrase a bit.

Declaration: You seem to have an endless supply of organic troublemakers to eliminate, master. I find this pleasing.

Hint: However, your elimination techniques could use work. I could coach you, if you desire, master.

Suggestion: Most organic troublemakers possess one vital organ. Destruction of this organ will cause immediate death. Additionally, removal of this organ will encourage nearby troublemakers to surrender.

Also, upon giving him a Courting Gift:

Objection: I am an assassin droid, master! (the Voice Actor's delivery made him sound quite scornful of your ridiculous behavior. Kudos, kudos!)

Edited by bionamaster

On black talon, inquisitor option. Ensign just got the transmission. "I'm dying of suspense, really."

Another was on Dromund Kaas, and the players was supposed to deal with poisoning the slaves water supply. After talking to the lord, you talk to a corporal/lt I forget which, he tries to convince you, and the inquisitor replies "Yawn" I died! LOL

Had a Conversation with HK-51 the other day, may paraphrase a bit.

Declaration: You seem to have an endless supply of organic troublemakers to eliminate, master. I find this pleasing.

Hint: However, your elimination techniques could use work. I could coach you, if you desire, master.

Suggestion: Most organic troublemakers possess one vital organ. Destruction of this organ will cause immediate death. Additionally, removal of this organ will encourage nearby troublemakers to surrender.

Also, upon giving him a Courting Gift:

Objection: I am an assassin droid, master! (the Voice Actor's delivery made him sound quite scornful of your ridiculous behavior. Kudos, kudos!)

Awesome! I can't wait for that one :)

I rarely experiment with companion gifts. I have so many characters there has to be a companion somewhere that will LOVE it :)

Bounty Hunter Story quest on Hutta:

when confronting the Trandoshan Bounty Hunter:

BH: I never killed a...what is he again, Mako?

Mako: A Trandoshan. Rhymes with dead meat.

:D

Mako has the cutest rhymes. In fact, anything mako related is cute!

Mako on her computer, cute.

Mako googling things with her implants, cute.

Mako blasting the face of anything that moves, cute!

Congratulations! We have found THE funniest line in game!

...from the bounty hunter story:

Jedi: *waves hand* you will drop your weapons and surrender.

Bounty hunter: *waves hand* you will realize what a complete idiot you are.

Yea, one of my favorites right there.

Another one, on my BH again, don't remember when, where or who:

You have a very underdeveloped sense of self preservation.

Khem Val, Dromund Kaas at the Unfinished Colossus(don't remember it exactly, been a while):

Any Sith that can't finish building a statue to himself doesn't deserve a statue.

Vette throwing bombs in combat:

WOO HOO!!

Edited by beattlebilly

Female Sith Inquisitor talking to an NPC/Q-giver on Tatooine who is babbling about somthing not being his fault.

"I dont remember saying "Expendable worm, please tell me about your life""

I laughed so hard the timing and delivery was perfect.... had to play it again

I don't know, I never found that line that funny, it's a rip of the line from Episode 1 with that flying alien.

And it looks about as silly as shooting blasters at a force user with a lightsaber out.

Gus has a similar line. Can't remember the situation, but he says:

Most of the people we run into don't seem to be overly concerned with continuing living.

Another one, on my BH again, don't remember when, where or who:

Khem Val, Dromund Kaas at the Unfinished Colossus(don't remember it exactly, been a while):

Any Sith that can't finish building a statue to himself doesn't deserve a statue.

Vette throwing bombs in combat:

WOO HOO!!

I remember khem's there... That was pretty good! Khem had us h a nice sense of humor... How did my inquisitor ever get placed with him?

1)Me:"Kaliyo hasn't said much about you. Everything going alright?"

Vector:"After some early missteps, we're learning to tolerate one another - we no longer invite her to dejarik games, she no longer spits in our tea. Give us a few months; we've negotiated with worse."

2)

Agent: You do realize you are helping the man who killed you?

Watcher X: Then if I truly am a figment of your imagination, you have a warped sense of humor.

Sith inquisitor upon arriving at dromund kas .

Soldier - may I beg your assistance.

Inquisitor - you may begin groveling

Soldier - if that is what it takes to get your help.

I don't remember any other line quite so funny in any other story or quest.

Trelleg - lvl 50 Sage Jedi Covenant