Hottest Female Companion

TrumpetNut

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kira Carsen, not even a competition here. Best companion in the game IMO.

she is alright never really cared to make a male to romance her since i don't like male customization but jaesa i lvled a second jugg to 50 just to romance her

I like Mako but I wish I could feed her a few cheeseburgers. She's just too damn skinny. Otherwise, my vote goes for Ensign Temple, and her "Here, Sir" is just something I look forward to every time I whip her out.

I hate Kaliyo with a passion and wish I could execute her out of my companion list.

Elara Dorne is, I dunno, pretty bland if I remember correctly.

Also...fem IA's voice is hands-down my favorite voice in the game. Only issue is her voice and tone lends to the dark side more than light side. Kinda like how male Consular's voice and tone leans towards the light side, even when choosing dark side options.

General hotness IMO goes to Dorne. something about the uppity attitude hiding the passion underneath, combined with the accent. woof.

but if were talking about relationship material, it would be vette. so durned cute you I can't turn her down. if i had both of em lined up, it would go to vette. She's a bit too skinny for my normal tastes, but I'm more of a fan of what I wake up with the next morning, not just what I go to bed with the night before.

• 1 month later...

My least favs are Nadia (the whole relationship reminded me of a teacher taking advantage of a student) and Kaliyo (she`s the kind of person I hate in real life, I disliked her more than I dislike ANY other npc in SWTOR).

Two things:

1) The teacher/student dynamic might work pretty well for a Dark Side consular who just tells her what she wants to hear.

2) I swear, I think Kaliyo was originally intended to be a bisexual character at launch. Her behavior, her dialogue, and her personal history remind me a great deal of some of my lesbian friends. I'm really surprised they didn't leave that option open.

So she might not be the best match for a person looking for a relationship with anything resembling traditional gender roles.

^Have to be honest and agree about Kaylio. Rolled my first female toon (as a guy) and it feels like we have been flirting together even if there hasn't been any 'flirt' options. It almost feels like we're in a relationship already lol. So yeah the dialog does seem to leave that taste to me as well. I do find her attractive though, I just wouldn't call her 'the hottest'.

As far as the 'hottest', probably Kira get's my vote. Then it's a tossup beween Risha, Vette and Jaesa. I find the three of them attractive for different reasons. Nadia does nothing for me at all, neither does Ashara.

Haven't seen the Trooper or Bounty Hunter class yet so I can't comment on either of the romance options there.

Edited by Ridickilis

^Have to be honest and agree about Kaylio. Rolled my first female toon (as a guy) and it feels like we have been flirting together even if there hasn't been any 'flirt' options. It almost feels like we're in a relationship already lol. So yeah the dialog does seem to leave that taste to me as well. I do find her attractive though, I just wouldn't call her 'the hottest'.

I don't think Kaliyo is all that hot visually. I'm not a big fan of bald women, but that's really their own choice. Neither Jack from ME nor Kaliyo appeal to my aesthetic sense. However, Kaliyo has a lot going for her in the chaotic personality department in a much less angsty way than Jack from ME.

Yes, exactly! LOL I too thought of Jack right away myself when I first met her. It's defiantly her personality that I find attractive. Though I do like her eyes on her default face (I didn't like her looks on any of the optional one's).

If I met her in a dark ally in the middle of the night she would scare the crap out of me, I think that's a part of the turn-on with her as well.

Edited by Ridickilis

Ashara is the hottest female companion for me:

She reminds me of hentai.

The reasons:

First you break her and then she become's compleetly depended upon your approval(sounds familier?)

Stockhole symdrom i believe it is called.

Mako is cute and adorabol.

Nadia is a good but boring wife.

Ashara is the hottest female companion for me:

She reminds me of hentai.

The reasons:

First you break her and then she become's compleetly depended upon your approval(sounds familier?)

Stockhole symdrom i believe it is called.

Mako is cute and adorabol.

Nadia is a good but boring wife.

Wait, so the fact that she's a broken individual makes Ashara hotter?

That's pretty twisted. I mean, it works kinda for a dark side outlook, but it sounds like you find that kind of super-submission attractive...

Funny, I don't really find any of the Empire companions "hot"... well, maybe a customised Raina for the looks, but I did find her a bit bland/generic to be honest.

1.) Vette... more of a "little sister" thing. She is someone to have fun with, but I feel the need to protect her more than than anything else.

2.) Mako... again, she is more of a person I would feel the need to constantly look after. She is just too adorable, but all in all feels a bit too weak to be considered hot for me.

3.) Kaliyo. If you've had a psycho/sociopathic gf once, you probablydon't want another. And Kaliyo does not even have redeeming qualities in the looks department.

4.) Jaesa I feel there is more of a mentor relationship going on. What can I say, I like my Jaesa Light Side.

5.) Raina... Well, the looks are there, but I don't get any vibes from her personality.

Republic on the other hand surely does do hot. Makes me question my choice of faction a bit here :(

Edit:

Forgot the worst of the lot! Ashara. While yes, she could be considered cute, her personality just flat out kills it. She is weak, pathetic and constantly blames you and everyone else for her lack of a backbone. Of course you had a choice, you idiot! But I guess it's far easier to just join the Sith than to step up and take responsibility for your actions. Duh.

Edited by Mridc