Dreadtooth - Why should we Bioware?

With regards to the griefing...would it help if the debuff was only triggerable if the pull was initiated by a group of 4+ people?

I'm not sure what other kinds of problems this might cause, but it seems like it would make it a lot more difficult for that type of griefing to happen.

With regards to the griefing...would it help if the debuff was only triggerable if the pull was initiated by a group of 4+ people?

I'm not sure what other kinds of problems this might cause, but it seems like it would make it a lot more difficult for that type of griefing to happen.

I think the boss should only be tauntable by anyone currently in the group currently fighting it, with a debuff or another buff.

(thats only a fix to same faction griefing and doesnt fix the issue about the other faction trying to kill you during the fight..)

P.S. to Bioware: World Boss suck, it always did and will ever be an issue in a any game. Stop wasting resource on it and make it instanced.

Edited by ElitehunterDS

Ok, my bad, I misunderstood. I thought you meant why should you bother doing a hard boss for no reward.

Well, everyone has an opinion. Speaking of which, you're the first person to not like my sig!

A forum apology? I think that is a first for me. Thank you for the reply to him. And I don't think he did not like your sig...It just didn't fit well with your reply at the time :(

Those conditions are intended and that's additional mechanics if you think about it. It's a World Boss for a reason, you are MEANT to be griefed, and yes you are MEANT to have some environmental lag. Also Your #4 reason is completely up to your group, if you don't want boss to go here and thee give tank some time to generate threat.

We used a sin tank on 3 stacks the other day with 20 seconds to buil aggrieved an he still was Gavin aggrieved problems