Most unappealing companion?

Venlo

Corso due to his attitude re:women.

He puts his captain on a pedastal that is creepy as ****, he gets super duper jealous if you flirt with other men (even if you haven't initiated a romance), and he has a double standard with killing women.

If I could space the ****er or leave him back on Ord Mantell, I would. And I'd just have Gus, Risha, Akaavi, and Bowdar on my ship.

Can't comment on Skadge as I have yet to get him and I adore Quinn, his "story thing" and all.

When you get Skadge you will understand the Skadge hate...he is less then worthless.

Corso due to his attitude re:women.

He puts his captain on a pedastal that is creepy as ****, he gets super duper jealous if you flirt with other men (even if you haven't initiated a romance), and he has a double standard with killing women.

If I could space the ****er or leave him back on Ord Mantell, I would. And I'd just have Gus, Risha, Akaavi, and Bowdar on my ship.

Can't comment on Skadge as I have yet to get him and I adore Quinn, his "story thing" and all.

This I have to agree with, I never liked Corso. Now Guss I think is hilarious, a failed padawan turned con artist.

Most boring, Sgt. Rusk. I don't hate him, he's just bland. Only reason I geared him up at all when I hit 50th was just to be complete, I don't like the idea of leaving anyone undergeared.

Still rather new to the game, but so far of all the companions I've acquired on my different players, I cannot stand Vette or Kaliyo at all. Granted I make a terrible Sith (prefer playing Republic but have to try them all) but their attitudes are almost more than I can take. Just wanna back hand them both sometimes...LOL! I'm still trying to figure out Khem and Theran's arrogance is quite annoying too. I'll keep my eye out for Sklage--he seems to have the most votes for "unpopular".