TO MEMBERS OF THE RP PVP COMMUNITY- Ven Zallow - New RP-PVP server opened right now!

DarthZin

About 10 mins ago they opened a new RP PVP server for the east coast named Ven Zallow. Since the other east coast server (Jung Ma) is mega full, I have been heavily thinking on leaving my first toon behind and remake him in this server. But the fact that Jung Ma's community looks so solid and organized is making me think twice every single time.

I really want to be able to play cause the queue's are massive but if im only going to join a server whose community doesn't have any base and principles, I might as well suffer the queues to gain more out of the game itself.

Im on a hard situation here and I could use some outside support, anyone interested in doing something for this new RP PVP server that just popped? Any guilds any community members from Jung Ma that are in the same situation as I am willing to do something about it. I am... but I need more people cause right now... it's just me.

Really looking forward to others joining my cause.

Honestly right now its just going to be survival of the patient.

Server ques are going to get much worse before it gets better. If you aren't willing to sit in a queue for 2 hours you really might want to consider heading over.

But in the long run Jung Ma will likely have a much better community than all servers to come. All of its members are EA people and we had a lot of coordination before EA even started.

If you are willing to wait over the next few weeks, definitely stick around. Jung Ma will likely be one of the best servers to be on.

Best thing is to just stick with the server you are on now. Most likely Ven Zaollow server will get queues as well once the official release hits.

So if you really like the community on Jung Ma then just stay there.

Edited by Smithie