More Playable Classes and Spiecies

NerfMasterP

I think there should be more playable classes like the scavenger, (a bit like a smuggler but the scavenger finds the objects and smuggles them) and there could be many more classes.

I also think there should be more playable species like the Jawas, Wokkies, Ewoks and Jodas species. There are many others that could be added as well.

What are your guys thoughts on this!?

I definetly agree with there should be more species to play with , Theres dozens of NPCs and companions with races we cant choose that still don armor and gear the same as we do . I would love to be a Nautolan , Kit Fisto was the man and a Nautolan jedi guardian or sentinel would be epic, A nautolana sith inq would be pretty cool to shooting lightning under water without being effected would be sick.

I think there should be more playable classes like the scavenger, (a bit like a smuggler but the scavenger finds the objects and smuggles them) and there could be many more classes.

I also think there should be more playable species like the Jawas, Wokkies, Ewoks and Jodas species. There are many others that could be added as well.

What are your guys thoughts on this!?

so a scavenger smuggles, but isn't called a smuggler :confused:

its yoda, not joda :D

There is a lot that can be done with adding new species, and with F2P it's likely we'll see new ones added (in addition to Cathar). Species unlocks are prime F2P "items."

New classes are going to be harder. Most of the basics are covered and there isn't an obviously missing class role or combination. It's also a lot of leg work to voice out a new storyline.

Edited by Infalliable

There is a lot that can be done with adding new species, and with F2P it's likely we'll see new ones added (in addition to Cathar). Species unlocks are prime F2P "items."

New classes are going to be harder. Most of the basics are covered and there isn't an obviously missing class role or combination. It's also a lot of leg work to voice out a new storyline.

have they announced if we are getting cathar with f2p?