The ''GAMERS ARE NOT FAT'' OFFICIAL Thread - Let us know you more

Dementza

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6'2" 195 ish ATM.

But this really doesn't prove anything. The statistic is like 80% of people think they're in decent shape but the reality is like 13% really are.

Being skinny fat isn't any better than being fat fat.

This thread is rediculous people saying their 7 foot 3 and weigh 125 lbs...you would have bones sticking out like a starved African child...imagine shaq at 125 lbs!!!!! Almost every one in this post is tragically underweight/fed...I know no one likes thinking of themselves as fat but why pretend? Where's all the normal people who are like 6'0 200lbs. Or slightly overweight people at like 6'0 230...me? I'm 8'5 and 74lbs...

We now know your age, location but we also want to prove that GAMERS ARE NOT FAT!

1,85 m

85 kgs

Uh-Oh ... still need to lose 3 more kilos.

Let it flow now ........

omg no one cares about ur euro trash units of measurements. why would u create this nonsense thread?

Honestly what does it matter if someone is fat or not? Gotta love it when people expect u to be skinny when playing a video game. I am 200 lbs and 5'2 and you know what? I am proud of how i look. Go ahead and laugh at me i could care less. Just sayin.

hahahahahahahahaahahaha

Hi there, folks! We appreciate the fun thought behind this thread, but after some thought, we will unfortunately be closing it. According to our welcome sticky, the Community forum "exists so that Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ community members can discuss community sites, fan sites, and general community topics." While we know everyone thinks it's fun to share your real life body type, it isn't quite on topic for this section of the forums, as it isn't related to the game.

Thanks for your understanding in this matter, and if you have any further feedback or questions about it, please don't hesitate to send them to us at bwacommunitysupport@bioware.com.