Who has access and is still on the forums?

Cypherioth

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I played last night, but tonight the server is FULL and I have a 15m wait (that hasn't changed from 15m in the last 10).

Not all bad... al least I am not on the <35min wait server!!!! :eek:

What a Joke!

Be happy you aren't in my que its been 48hours.....

stuck at the office.. have been trying to 'injure' myself all day so I could nonviolently go home. no luck.. :mad:

I'm in this boat. Though I'm chewing full cans of dip in the hopes of projectile vomit.

"Boss, I'm feeling... blaaahhhhhhhrrggghhh!"

Rather than trying to make a comment in another post. My question is simple who is still chatting on forums rather than playing?

My question is simpler, who wouldn't realize most people work during the day on Tuesday. And, most of us who didn't make sure to get pre orders in as soon as they were available are also the ones who aren't going to take a day off work to play a game. MMOs are a game, not an obsession or a lifestyle. Income, family and responsibilities come first.

Edit: but then here I am sitting at my desk at work, open tickets I could be working, perusing and posting on the forums.... yea, only a step away from a diction, and taking days of to play.

Edited by Tyrloch

Hmmm...I'm NOT in (still waiting on my invite, as I didn't pre-order till Dec. 8th)...and I still think anyone complaining is an idiot.

"Up to 5 days early" means anywhere from 1 to 5 days. simple. You haven't lost anything. The game costs the same whether you pre-order or not.

Your $5 only ensures that you receive a copy of the game when the launch arrives. It was DEDUCTED from the cost of the game....NOT an additional charge.

This is NOT the official launch...it is early access...which is free.

Quit complaining about not getting your free time...just makes you look like a needy whiner.

When Dec. 20th arrives, and you still can't play...then I will have your back. Not until then.

Rather than trying to make a comment in another post. My question is simple who is still chatting on forums rather than playing?

I am curious how many fanboys who defend this staggering early access actually exist and still don't have access.

Based on what i have read and seen, the only people bashing the unhappy are those already playing the game.

I really wonder how many pre-orders who are not in are actually bashing those who are unhappy?

I can't understand how people who are playing the game already, have any right to comment against those who are unhappy about not playing!

If your playing the game then **** and go play... I am glad you pre ordered and feel you are special because you have your parents to buy you things or you blindly order games without testing them, or the last one your order went through.

for all those who don't take leap of faiths or had issues ordering I understand how you feel.

Before I am pegged as some unhappy child who is mad I am not in. I don't really care, because I won't even really be able to play till tomorrow. I just can't believe all the people who already have game access feel they have a right to judge and poke fun at those who are still waiting for an invite!

I have the right to criticize anyone who acts like an immature crybaby regardless of whether or not I have access.

I got in the 2nd wave this morning but I don't see why that would change my opinion about the whiners. I called them whiners yesterday and earlier today before I got in and I'll call them whiners now.

Entitled crybabies whining about first world problems as if its the end of the world because they were made to wait.

I am curious how many fanboys who defend this staggering early access actually exist and still don't have access.

I think you need to learn to spell. People who can read is not spelled fanboys.

I'm not in yet, and I support the staggered early access.

They didn't have to give us access at all until the 20th, reguardless of pre-ordering. Pre-ordering is just a method to ensure you get your copy at release, not to get a bunch of extra stuff, like a color crystal and/or early access. Companies add that as a bonus, so be glad if they let you in on the 18th, because you are still in and playing before official launch.

If i was playing i would feel sorry for the ones who are not.

Nothing worse then someone feeling like they are better than us because they buy stuff without even seeing any footage.

I would call that stupid.

I believe the last waves will be full of wiser people :) who like to see what they are buying

I think you need to learn to spell. People who can read is not spelled fanboys.

Oh so you want me to spell fanboys as fanbois to be considered cool? since when did I ask to be judged on how I type on a forum!

Let me guess you think that all the words gamers, speak such as: Leet speak, are real words. Then heaven forbid if I use English words to spell rather than your computer language that chatter use!

Oh so you want me to spell fanboys as fanbois to be considered cool? since when did I ask to be judged on how I type on a forum!

Let me guess you think that all the words gamers, speak such as: Leet speak, are real words. Then heaven forbid if I use English words to spell rather than your computer language that chatter use!

The funny thing is, that "computer chatter" stuff is often the result of typos/mistakes.

If i was playing i would feel sorry for the ones who are not.

Nothing worse then someone feeling like they are better than us because they buy stuff without even seeing any footage.

I would call that stupid.

I believe the last waves will be full of wiser people :) who like to see what they are buying

exactly my point yet this forum is full of people who feel special cause they are in and pre ordered first!

The funny thing is, that "computer chatter" stuff is often the result of typos/mistakes.

exactly my point its not just typos but lazy typing or spelling. Does it mean those people are ******** and need to learn to read or spell? No it just means they are to lazy to type out every word in a forum or middle of a game....

If your playing the game then **** and go play... I am glad you pre ordered and feel you are special because you have your parents to buy you things or you blindly order games without testing them, or the last one your order went through.

for all those who don't take leap of faiths or had issues ordering I understand how you feel.

Listen, a standard edition pre-order would have cost you 5 bucks. You can beta-test the crap out of a game and still cancel a $5 pre-order. Anyone who had the gumption to put a couple bucks down in the first MONTH (you had a freaking month) got in the first day. WHICH WAS EVEN EARLIER FROM WHAT THEY WERE CLAIMING!

The argument you have is that you did not trust that the game would be good enough to waste $5 and a few minutes of your time to order online. AND that the online orders had NO OTHER OPTION than to deal with ONE COMPANY that was not getting a pre-order code out to them. Even then, they had a month to correct it. Not a day, not a week, a MONTH.

I get that many people want to play, I get that many people expected miracles and that the "up to" would go away before THEIR launch date started... But it is total crap to think that it's not their own fault.

I am in first day, but I am in because Gamestop sold me a pre-order and never gave me a code. I went to the store the next day and complained and they printed me a code, but when I put it in it came up as a Standard Edition and I paid for the CE. I went back, again, and got them to print MY code. Got home, could not figure out how to change code. Had to get in contact with Customer Service at EA and after jumping through some hoops (taking a picture of my original and new receipt and emailing it to Customer Service... Yeah, they really asked me to do it....) they then told me "Oh, nevermind. You will just need the CE code for launch day, the SE code is the same. But thanks for all the hard work!" and then I was finally set.

And guess what? I only paid $25 dollars until I got a chance to Beta Test it. Then I put the rest of my money down when I knew I liked it.

Oh, and all that (minus the waiting for beta test) took me less than a week.

And I didn't call off of work, because I'm an adult.

I tried to order multiple times from Origin even looked at ordering from some Asian game company.

I was not able to get a pre order copy till last week. I even thought it was cause I did not have the whole 60 dollars so waited for to make sure I had that money.

The Origin order system is broken, I had to ask a friend to buy me it and pay him back later!

for the record I am a starving student I don't work atm.

I also was talking about everyone not just myself for reason they didnt get a preorder as early!

Edited by Cypherioth