Best Mandalorian in combat?

majiinx

I know allot of people have allot of discussions about most powerful sith and jedi etc... but I'm curious to hear who people feel are the toughest Mandalorians and why. Best in combat I mean in straight up fights or fights against multiple people.

I don't think we can accurately gauge this, however I will go with Mandalore the Indomitable just due to the fact he fought against Qel-Droma...he lost sure, but its better then any of the other Mandalorians I have seen. Next in line would be Mandalore the Ultimate, and the only reason he is 2nd while he did fight Revan to the death it wasn't on equal terms unlike with Indomitable against Qel-Droma so Revan had the advantage.

So the best Mandalorian combat wise, is one of the Taung's.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Mandalore the Ultimate! Just cause he led the Mandalorians during the largest war they ever fought. Plus, he looks bada$s (what? it's profanity??) and fights to the death ;).

Cassus Fett is probably pretty tough too though. And Canderous. Hm...

Edited by Blackholeskipper

Mandalore the Ultimate! Just cause he led the Mandalorians during the largest war they ever fought. Plus, he looks bada$s (what? it's profanity??) and fights to the death ;).

Cassus Fett is probably pretty tough too though. And Canderous. Hm...

What Taung, DOESN'T look ******?

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090810034530/starwars/images/8/8b/MandaloreTheUltimate-SWM.jpg -Ultimate

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070815185059/starwars/images/4/48/80Mandalore.jpg - Indomitable.

Even a random Taung looks good... https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5m6B_b0I15JJ_8dXEL3bxeabwWGkdLvBrJVE3I7nwGERuGtqs -Taung

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I don't think we can accurately gauge this, however I will go with Mandalore the Indomitable just due to the fact he fought against Qel-Droma...he lost sure, but its better then any of the other Mandalorians I have seen. Next in line would be Mandalore the Ultimate, and the only reason he is 2nd while he did fight Revan to the death it wasn't on equal terms unlike with Indomitable against Qel-Droma so Revan had the advantage.

So the best Mandalorian combat wise, is one of the Taung's.

Actually, The Indomitable One fought Qel-Droma on uneven terms. He put himself on his personal Basilisk while Ulic was on uneven footing.

But, yes, The Ultimate and The Indomitable are most likely the best.

Actually, The Indomitable One fought Qel-Droma on uneven terms. He put himself on his personal Basilisk while Ulic was on uneven footing.

But, yes, The Ultimate and The Indomitable are most likely the best.

The 1st round they did so yes, but then they fought on equal terms giving Qel-Droma a mythosaur axe.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Mandalore the Indomitable. He was named "the Indomitable" for his fighting spirit, and he led his warriors into campaigns against the Iskalloni, Basiliskans, Kuarans and eventually the Republic with only a Mythosaur axe in hand.

The only downside to him was that he gave himself the advantage against Qel-Droma and lost. But like Rohlan said: "If the Indomitable wanted to win then he should have been more indomitable". :D