<Bastion Reborn>

Sinedan

Currently looking to fill vacant slot in our 3 of our 5 running operations groups.

1x Tank , 2x Healer, 2x DPS

Looking for members who are ready to join our progression ops group, players are encourage to be geared for S&V SM/HM and TFB HM, also be familiar with the fights.

We are always forming addition operations groups based on our size and the amount of players joining our guild.

All applicants are encouraged to apply for membership on our guild website.

For more information please contact myself (Sinedan, Xaviano, or Mårius alt 134), Ezmar/Ramze or Oz'walt in game for more details or

Please visit our guild website at http://bastionswtor.com/

Edited by Sinedan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Glad to see you are still around Sin. Loved that guild shame the GM is what he is.

Chiming in since it's been said once...all in all, this is a good group of guys, but the GM is overbearing, makes a habit of calling out raiders individually when his dps is barely over mine as a tank, and creates a stressful climate in his ops group.

I was gkicked last night for biding my time PVPing while I waited for our ops group to sign on. I was the first one on, 15 minutes ahead of time, with medpacs, stims and adrenals ready to go. Instead of whispering me and asking me to drop match, he berates me in guild chat, curses at me and belittles me like a child. I of course told him to piss off and the boot wasn't far to follow. This was 2 minutes after our scheduled ops time and 2 of our members had yet to sign on.

Sin, you're a good dude, and I liked the other guys I'd spent time in the guild too, but Ezmar's behavior is unacceptable. We are adults.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...