A few Questions for us all...

Selenial

And the whole hating Post-RotJ because of all the OP stuff well look at force unleashed, look at Vitiate, look at Nihilus at the end of the day star wars has a lot of OP characters and stuff in it. Its not regulated to Post RotJ Luke.

Ehh, Galen wasn't that OP... He still had difficulty facing Vader...

Nihilus had a weakness... Vitiate can be killed in Single combat...

And I don't really mind him, I just like hopping on the Hate bandwagon :jawa_evil:

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I didn't mind him truthfully it was just hard to have tension when you felt 1 guy could solo the situation. At the same time I really like the idea of the Yuuzong Vong as well the hate is likely how they handled it more so then anything else.

And the whole hating Post-RotJ because of all the OP stuff well look at force unleashed, look at Vitiate, look at Nihilus at the end of the day star wars has a lot of OP characters and stuff in it. Its not regulated to Post RotJ Luke.

I don't like Luke Skywalker, too over powered and altogether rather bland. But that's just my opinion.

As for the rest:

Vitiate - too overpowered, I agree. Doesn't make the post-ROTJ any less guilty.

Nihilus - perfect example of how an OP character should be designed. Power, but at a cost. Nihilus isn't even a man any more, he's become so powerful that that power has consumed him. Makes sense.

P.S. And inter-galactic alien invaders I feel just isn't in keeping with the fantasy aspect of Star Wars.

Edited by Beniboybling

I don't like Luke Skywalker, too over powered and altogether rather bland. But that's just my opinion.

As for the rest:

Vitiate - too overpowered, I agree. Doesn't make the post-ROTJ any less guilty.

Nihilus - perfect example of how an OP character should be designed. Power, but at a cost. Nihilus isn't even a man any more, he's become so powerful that that power has consumed him. Makes sense.

P.S. And inter-galactic alien invaders I feel just isn't in keeping with the fantasy aspect of Star Wars.

Its keeping with the Sci-fi side of it and its essentially the same story we have here just replace sith with Vong and done its essentially the same thing just with out taking a dump on continuity.

Edit: here is a question for you guys how do you create a galactic wide threat in a Post- Jedi Academy world with out making Luke fall to the darkside, no more imperial remnant as its been over done and over used by that point and it doesn't take a dump on continuity by having a bunch of sith show up when there aren't supposed to be any?

Edited by tunewalker

Edit: here is a question for you guys how do you create a galactic wide threat in a Post- Jedi Academy world with out making Luke fall to the darkside, no more imperial remnant as its been over done and over used by that point and it doesn't take a dump on continuity by having a bunch of sith show up when there aren't supposed to be any?

Second Jedi civil war, some Jedi feel the Praxeum isn't going where it should be and Rebel.... Taking a lot of republic forces with them.

Its keeping with the Sci-fi side of it and its essentially the same story we have here just replace sith with Vong and done its essentially the same thing just with out taking a dump on continuity.

Time traveling, a rip in the space/time continuum thrusts forward a bunch of Sith purebloods. I mean time traveling is a rare thing in Star Wars anyway, so it isn't like it would be an overused cliche thing.

From there, said Purebloods are found by the Republic and well there is a basis for a story.

Time traveling, a rip in the space/time continuum thrusts forward a bunch of Sith purebloods. I mean time traveling is a rare thing in Star Wars anyway, so it isn't like it would be an overused cliche thing.

From there, said Purebloods are found by the Republic and well there is a basis for a story.

I don't there has ever been time travel in star wars.....

...Que?

Are you referring to the Great Galactic War? I.e. the invasion of the Sith from Sith Space - the Sith being descendants of an ancient and Egyptian-esque Empire who effectively wield sorcery.

BioWare have got genre spot on, as they always do. And no dump has been taken on continuity, though rather that that a dump of the essence of the entire Star Wars franchise itself.

...Que?

Are you referring to the Great Galactic War? I.e. the invasion of the Sith from Sith Space - the Sith being descendants of an ancient and Egyptian-esque Empire who effectively wield sorcery.

BioWare have got genre spot on, as they always do. And no dump has been taken on continuity, though rather that that a dump of the essence of the entire Star Wars franchise itself.

Not saying bioware has but if they did that in a Post-RotJ world it would be a dump on continuity (this again comes in where I feel like people only ever read every other word I say or take bigger meaning into something than what I am saying) what they did is fine but doing that in Post-RotJ world would be enrageing. What the Post-RotJ did was THE SAME THING except they used an alien race instead of sith as sith don't make sense at the time. Star wars is a Sci-fi fantasy genre so a group of Bio-weapon wielding aliens that believe the Force is an abomination is ALSO in the essence of what the Star Wars franchise is. It may have been poorly handled but the idea itself should not be considered blasphemy.

Not saying bioware has but if they did that in a Post-RotJ world it would be a dump on continuity (this again comes in where I feel like people only ever read every other word I say or take bigger meaning into something than what I am saying) what they did is fine but doing that in Post-RotJ world would be enrageing. What the Post-RotJ did was THE SAME THING except they used an alien race instead of sith as sith don't make sense at the time. Star wars is a Sci-fi fantasy genre so a group of Bio-weapon wielding aliens that believe the Force is an abomination is ALSO in the essence of what the Star Wars franchise is. It may have been poorly handled but the idea itself should not be considered blasphemy.
Its not the same, because they used an alien race instead of the Sith. HUGE difference right there. The line between fantasy and sci-fi crossed and stamped on.

Simply put I feel the Vong sway too far into the realm of sci-fi, when in reality Star Wars is inherently fantasy but set in a science fiction setting. The introduction of the Vong seems to reverse that, we've got an inherently science fiction theme (alien invaders) with fantasy attached to it. And I don't feel it works.

Essentially it is blasphemy. :p

Its not the same, because they used an alien race instead of the Sith. HUGE difference right there. The line between fantasy and sci-fi crossed and stamped on.

Simply put I feel the Vong sway too far into the realm of sci-fi, when in reality Star Wars is inherently fantasy but set in a science fiction setting. The introduction of the Vong seems to reverse that, we've got an inherently science fiction theme (alien invaders) with fantasy attached to it. And I don't feel it works.

Essentially it is blasphemy. :p

OK sorry that you don't like alien races in your star wars I will make sure the Chiss stay in there Acsendency and don't come out to play at all, hey gree go home you are to sci-fi based to be in star wars....... Lets just make sure all the threats stay human, aliens not welcome in star wars.

OK sorry that you don't like alien races in your star wars I will make sure the Chiss stay in there Acsendency and don't come out to play at all, hey gree go home you are to sci-fi based to be in star wars....... Lets just make sure all the threats stay human, aliens not welcome in star wars.
By alien I mean alien to the Star Wars galaxy... Edited by Beniboybling

I think this is an awesome thread so GOOD JOB..Heres my thoughts.

1)Jedi or Sith?

Jedi

2) Favorite Worlds?

Korriban

3) Type of lightsaber, Lightsaber color and fighting style?

Single blade/Blue/Soresu

4)Favorite Species?

Wookie

5)Favorite vehicle?

AT-AT

6)If you were a Jedi which master would you want?

Obi Wan

7)If you were a Sith which master would you want?

Plagius

8)If you were a Sith, then what would your "Darth" Name Be?

Darth Martyrx

9)Favorite Film?

EpIII

10)Least favorite film?

EpII

11)If you could write your own Star Wars novel, what would it be about?

Darth Vader that delves deeper into his thought process

12)Which film has your favorite soundtrack?

Revenge of the Sith

13)Do you collect figures?

No

14)In your opinion, what is the best thing about the EU?

Old Republic Era

15)In your opinion, what are the worst things about the EU?

Authors not being on the same page/creating inconsistencies

16)What Does Star Wars mean to you?

A fantasy world with thousands of years of history to delve deep into

Round 2:

Revan or Meetra?

Revan

If you could belong to any Era of Jedi/Sith orders, which would you belong to and why?

Golden Age of the Jedi

If you could belong to any Non-Force Sensitive order, which'd you pick and why.... And yes, simply being a

smuggler counts

Rebel Alliance

If you could have ONE ship, which'd you pick? Any class.

Ebon Hawk

Favorite Star wars animal?

Rancor!!

Favorite Character?

Obi Wan

Favorite Jedi?

Since I already said Obi Wan...Plo Koon

Favorite Sith?

Malgus/Maul/Plagius

Favorite Non-Force dude? :p

Boba Fett/Chewie

If you could change one thing in Galactic History, what would you change?

Granting Anakin the rank of master

If Malgus' Sith Empire had survived the False Emperor storyline, what do you think would have happened? Would he have won the war? Would you have joined him?

Civil War likely resulting in Malgus narrowly winning,MAYBE being able to continue war with the Republic.Totally would join him. Malgus is one of my favourite characters,respect that he thinks of aliens as equals.

Do you think Darth was originally intended to be Darth Vader's first name? (always bugged me)

Yeah probably..always looked past it though

Which blaster would you wield, if you did? Or you A Vibroblades guy?

Bowcaster

Pre-TPM or Post ROTJ?

Pre TPM..Although only because there are some events in Post ROTJ that really bothered me

Favorite Clone Wars episode.

Mauls Arc

Your favorite Star Wars scene.

Saga: Maul duel with Obi Wan and Qui Gon

TCW: Sidious duel with Savage Oppress and Maul

Funniest moment.

Saga: Anything R2D2

TCW: Anything R2D2

Saddest moment

Saga: "You were the chosen one!"

TCW: Ahsoka leaving:(:(

Favorite quote

"You are strong and wise, Anakin, and I am very proud of you. I have trained you since you were a small boy. I have taught you everything I know, and you have become a far greater Jedi than I could ever hope to be."

Favourite Actor

Ewan McGregor

]Favourite Voice Actor

James Earl Jones

Favourite Lightsaber Duel

Anakin/Obi Wan on Mustafar

Favourite Lightsaber Hilt

Dooku's

You can master any one Force power or technique, which would you pick?

Essence Transfer if that counts if not...just Telekinesis

If not Jedi or Sith, which Order of Force users would you join?

Baran Do

What is your favorite music track from the movies?

Ep III

If you were part of the Star Wars universe, who would you want as a rival and why?

Yoda..as a Jedi of his caliber

If you were part of the Star Wars universe, who would you want as an ally and why?

Boba Fett..very resourceful guy,extremely skilled and I know I could count on him to be a loyal dude who gets the job done.

By alien I mean alien to the Star Wars galaxy...

........ what? you know every alien speicies in the star wars galaxy was alien to it until they were introduced so this statement makes no sense. There is nothing the Vong do that is any weirder then the Gree or the Chiss really. Its no stranger then having zombies in star wars with the whole Rakghoul thing or werewolf looking creatures with the bothans. Wild space or unknown region is supposed to be just that wild and unknown anything could be out there and anything can come from it.

........ what? you know every alien speicies in the star wars galaxy was alien to it until they were introduced so this statement makes no sense. There is nothing the Vong do that is any weirder then the Gree or the Chiss really. Its no stranger then having zombies in star wars with the whole Rakghoul thing or werewolf looking creatures with the bothans. Wild space or unknown region is supposed to be just that wild and unknown anything could be out there and anything can come from it.
Not from an in-universe perspective.

Vong are from a different galaxy, they are therefore alien to that galaxy. Gree, Chiss, Rakghouls, Bothans etc. all come from within the Star Wars galaxy. Regardless this is besides the point, the point is they fail to adhere to the essence of the franchise. The very fact that they would have fit in any other universe other than Star Wars shows this alone.

I mean, the guys are even part of the Force. What's up with that? Your telling me that the fundamental energy of the Star Wars galaxy that binds all life in it together doesn't apply to them.

Its like the writers are trying to tell us that these guys have nothing to do with Star Wars at all, that this is actually just some crossover from another franchise they thought they'd throw in there as a joke, and any day now they're going to say "gotcha!" and this terrible nightmare will all finally be over...

Wait what? The entire post-ROTJ and the Vong are most likely going to be erased with the onset of the Sequels?

Thank the Maker.

No I didn't mind him truthfully it was just hard to have tension when you felt 1 guy could solo the situation. At the same time I really like the idea of the Yuuzong Vong as well the hate is likely how they handled it more so then anything else.

Agree completely. And you mentioned some of the poorest contributions to the EU that I can see (I can add some more, and start a flame war xD).

Although Vitiate, despite his OP, has been brought down to a more humane level. Because no matter how powerful, every Sith and every Jedi of great significance have been taken down on a one-on-one approach, or at best a two-on-one approach. So far that's the case with the Sith Emperor of our little here game.

But... Questions!

Revan or Meetra?

Meetra.

If you could belong to any Era of Jedi/Sith orders, which would you belong to and why?

For Jedi, possibly the New Jedi Order era. Not for the sakes of "greater freedom", but for the sake of being part of the reconstruction of such an important player in galactic history as the Jedi Order.

If you could belong to any Non-Force Sensitive order, which'd you pick and why.... And yes, simply being a

smuggler counts

Being a scientist in a world like Star Wars must be the sh*t! I would know, as I'm a scientist IRL.

An Imperial II-class Star Destroyer. Nothing's classier. Except perhaps a Venator-class Star Destroyer.

Veractyl. Quite the charming little monster.

Favorite Character?

Not one fave character. I like plenty, and ranking between them is an effort in futility.

Favorite Jedi?

I'd have to go with a list for this one (not in any particular order)

Luke Skywalker

Obi-wan Kenobi

Yoda

Nomi Sunrider

Favorite Sith?

Exar Kun. By far.

Followed by (out of order)

Darth Baras

Darth Zash

Darth Tyranus

Darth Sidious

Darth Bane

Favorite Non-Force dude?

Hrmrmr. Han Solo? Chewbacca? I know! Captain Panaka from Ep I (Panaca in portuguese means a dork). No favourite again. But no lists.

KotOR 1 and 2. I'd rip them out of galactic continuity, along with the Rakata lore-hijackers (they invented all the known technology of Star Wars, from lightsabres to hyperdrive and blasters).

If Malgus' Sith Empire had survived the False Emperor storyline, what do you think would have happened? Would he have won the war? Would you have joined him?

Malgus has the right take on what it means to be Sith. He shows it by revolting against Vitiate. Vitiate too is one hell of a consistent Sith, but his empire consigns the other Sith to a restrictive structure that is unbecoming of a Sith Order. Malgus' rebellion is a move from the Old Sith Empire towards its ideological inheritor, the New Sith Empire. My Sith would probably gravitate towards the traitor.

As to whether he would be succesful against the Republic, I don't know, since I didn't play through Illum yet.

Do you think Darth was originally intended to be Darth Vader's first name? (always bugged me)

Don't think so.

I wish Lucas had shown a single vibro-blade in the six movies, I'm curious as to what it really looks like, and no rendition I ever saw was convincing or cool enough to merit picking v-blades over blasters. Moreover, blades in a world with blasters is walking backwards. I'd be a heavy blaster pistol kind of guy.

Pre-TPM or Post ROTJ?

Pre-TPM is always enticing to me. From the Old Republic to the one second before Ep I starts. 1 second before TPM is pre-TPM xD

I abhored the animated series, and the CGI version did not seem an improvement to me. Never watched a single episode of that thing.

Haven't seen the films for quite some time, but I have many fond memories of the Battle of Coruscant at the beginning of Episode III, all the way through to Dooku's death.

Funniest moment.

Again, since I haven't seen the movies in a while, I can't tell for sure. But Han's antics while they're trying to run away from Hoth come to mind. "I have no time to discuss this in a commitee!"

Saddest moment

Pretty grim moments in Ep III - Order 66, through and through, and then again, at Mustafar, Obi-wan's speech after he chops up his best friend for being a murderous bastard. And the crowning achievement of the saga, the rise of Darth Vader at the Emperor's side, the construction of the Death Star and the funeral of his wife, Padmé were pretty awesome. All sided with a killer soundtrack made this a most memorable moment, and also sad.

Favorite quote

"Do, or do not. There is no try."

Favourite Actor

Ewan McGregor, on the PT, Harrison Ford on the OT.

Favourite Voice Actor

I would say Chewie's voice actor, if his grunts and growls and howls hadn't been synthesized :p But, since it wasn't, I'll take the duo - Frank Oz, The Voice of Yoda, and of course James Earl Jones. CLichè, I know, but there is no denying the power that is Vader's voice, or the mark it left in pop culture since 1979.

I have great love for all of the lightsabre duels in the PT, from the short ones (Maul vs. Qui-gon on Tatooine) to the very long ones (Anakin vs. Obi-wan). But if I were to pick a favourite, it would be Dooku vs. Anakin and Obi-wan aboard the Invisible Hand.

Kind of a strange question. Didn't expect that xD Dooku's was interesting, but there are some other good ones. Anakin's lightsabre looks nice, and so does Palpatine's.

So many cool ones. I'd have to be realistic though, and pick the subtlest, and the one that would definetly be the most useful - the ability to probe minds, both surface thoughts and feelings, and deeper stuff.

All others are wimps without 25000 years of history and therefore are Force neophytes. Away, neophytes!

Frappsin' hell! So many good ones to pick. I would go with a list.

Duel of Fates. Speaks for itself

The subtle tune that plays when Palpatine relays the tale of Darth Plagueis to Anakin sends shivers down my spine. Nothing sounds more Sithily than that track.

General Grievous' theme is cool too, it plays when he lands on Mustafar.

The closing music to Ep III, which plays at the final scene (Padmé's funeral)

The Immolation Scene

The track that plays first when the Trade Federation lands on Naboo. Remarkable.

The Imperial March. How couldn't I put it here? xD

The tune that plays when Luke overpowers Darth Vader in Ep. VI. Like the Darth Plagueis theme, nothing else sounds Jedi quite like that track.

If you were part of the Star Wars universe, who would you want as a rival and why?

No idea.

If you were part of the Star Wars universe, who would you want as an ally and why?

No idea either.

Well I'm up for round #2

Round 2:

Revan or Meetra?

Eh, either way. Not a huge fan of either

NJO Jedi, they have more freedom and follow a better organizational system imo or SWTOR Sith cause they look cooler.

If you could belong to any Non-Force Sensitive order, which'd you pick and why.... And yes, simply being a smuggler counts

Mandalorian, they are frickin awesome!

An Assertor-class Star Dreadnought please. (the Wrath preferably)

Varactyl! duh :D

Favorite Character?

Jacen Solo

Favorite Jedi?

Jaina Solo

Favorite Sith?

Darth Talon

Favorite Non-Force dude?

Cipher 9

Hippie Mandos never existed

Open Civil War, Reps start to win 3 way war, his stealth fleet might have won though, maybe.

No not to Lucas I think, but to someone else it might have.

blaster all the way. I like the DLT-19

Pre-TPM or Post ROTJ?

Post-RotJ (yeah I'm one of *those* people)

Courtesy of Beni...

the Original Cartoon, not a fan of the new ones.

Ewok Celebration

Funniest moment.

Threepio walking around with a battledroid head and vice versa (and R2's help "I'm right beside myself")

Saddest moment

Order 66

Favorite quote

"May the Force be with you."

Favourite Actor

Harrison Ford

Favourite Voice Actor

N/A

Yoda vs. Sidious or Dooku vs. Obiwan and Anakin in AotC

Tenel Ka's (not in the movies I know, still)

1)Jedi or Sith?

Jedi

2) Favorite Worlds?

Korriban, Tython, Coruscant

Single-hilt, blue, Ataru

4)Favorite Species?

Ewoks

5)Favorite vehicle?

Imperial II-class Star Destroyer

Qui-Gon Jin

Darth Vader

Darth Maleficas

9)Favorite Film?

Any of the Original Trilogy

10)Least favorite film?

Attack of the Clones (****** romance)

Fanfic

All of them, but I enjoy the soundtracks of the Original Trilogy better

Nope, only the Darth Malgus statuette from the CE

It helps give depth to and continues on this great saga

The Yuuzhan Vong

Mainly the classic story of Good vs. Evil, but there are other smaller parts as well

Round 2:

• Revan or Meetra?
    Revan

• If you could belong to any Era of Jedi/Sith orders, which would you belong to and why?
    Not sure

• If you could belong to any Non-Force Sensitive order, which'd you pick and why.... And yes, simply being a smuggler counts
    Mandalorians

• If you could have ONE ship, which'd you pick? Any class.
    A-wing

• Favorite Star wars animal?
    No idea

• Favorite Character?
    Revan

• Favorite Jedi?
    Obi-wan Kenobi

• Favorite Sith?
    Darth Maul

• Favorite Non-Force dude?
    Boba Fett

• If you could change one thing in Galactic History, what would you change?
    Saving Chewie

• If Malgus' Sith Empire had survived the False Emperor storyline, what do you think would have happened? Would he have won the war? Would you have joined him?
    I don't believe Malgus' Empire would have had enough resources to fully combat both the Republic and the Sith Empire. Instead of 2 flashpoints, it would have been just a longer, drawn-out war, but still pretty small scale compared to the Galactic War. The only character I could see joining him would have been my Sith Assassin, but me personally, no.

• Do you think Darth was originally intended to be Darth Vader's first name? (always bugged me)
    No

• Which blaster would you wield, if you did? Or you A Vibroblades guy?
    No idea. Still more of a lightsaber guy.

• Pre-TPM or Post ROTJ?
    Pre-TPM (although the Thrawn series is nice)

• Favorite Clone Wars episode.
    Never watched

• Your favorite Star Wars scene.
    The one good part of Attack of the Clones: when Yoda tells Obi-wan it was not a victory on Geonosis and that "Begun, this clone war has," followed by Palpatine looking over the clone troopers loading onto the Acclamator-class Star Destroyers with the music a mix between the Republic Theme and the Imperial March.

• Funniest moment.
    When R2-D2 takes on the two super Battle-droids aboard the Invisible Hand and bests them by lighting them on fire

• Saddest moment
    Order 66 and Anakin's assault on the Jedi temple and killing younglings

• Favorite quote
    "Try not. Do or do not. There is no try." - Master Yoda

• Favourite Actor
    Ewan McGregor

• Favourite Voice Actor
    James Earl Jones

• Favourite Lightsaber Duel
    Anakin vs. Obi-wan on Mustafar

• Favourite Lightsaber Hilt
    Luke Skywalker's in ROTJ

• You can master any one Force power or technique, which would you pick?
    Battle Meditation

• If not Jedi or Sith, which Order of Force users would you join?
    Miraluka

• What is your favorite music track from the movies?
    Duel of the Fates

• If you were part of the Star Wars universe, who would you want as a rival and why?
    No idea

• If you were part of the Star Wars universe, who would you want as an ally and why?
    No idea

• 5 years later...

By the power of Sith Alchemy, I zombify this thread. Necrothread go !

I was googling "Gree vs Vong" and it led me here.

1)Jedi or Sith?

Sith ! Because Jedis are kinda hypocrites and are definitely not good guys (even if they delude themselves into thinking they are).

2) Favorite Worlds?

Korriban : because haunted Sith tombworld !

Nar Shaddaa

and Tython : because haunted Jedi tombworld !

Single lightsaber with a purple blade, fighting defensively.

4)Favorite Species?

The Chiss, because Thrawn.

The Yuuzhan Vong, because even their spoons are living beings !

5)Favorite vehicle?

The Imperial Agent's ship.

Mara Jade, because she is cool and wise and a ****** redhead.

Darth Marr or Darth Revan.

Marr, because he is a ****** warrior who is not the mindless power hungry darksider most of the Siths are.

Revan, because she (yes, SHE) had a really interesting view on things.

Darth Artificis

9)Favorite Film?

The Empire Strikes Back

10)Least favorite film?

The Phantom Menace

The story of a villain protagonist (probably a Sith or at least a Dark Jedi) who brings the Republic down. Something like episode 4/5/6 but with a villain instead of Luke and the Republic instead of the Empire.

The Empire Strikes Back

Non.

Right in the title : it expands the universe.

It's so huge that it is bound to have silly stuff in it.

So many, many things. I would need a scientific article (you know, those articles with 100 pages) to properly answer this question.

Round 2:

Revan or Meetra?

If you talk about the SWTOR versions, Meetra. Because she's so painfully underdevelopped that I can still headcannon pretty much anything about her... and SWTOR's Revan is so awfully bad...

If you talk about the KOTORs version, then Revan, from a reaaaaly small margin. KOTOR 2 Revan is infinitely more interesting than SWTOR's Revan... even though he never appear in the game.

Eeeeeeh dunno. some Old Republic era for sure, but I cannot tall which one exactly.

If you could belong to any Non-Force Sensitive order, which'd you pick and why.... And yes, simply being a smuggler counts

House Inrokini, aka, the techwiz clan of the Chiss.

A Yuuzhan Vong World-Ship ?

Tuk'Ata are cute !

Favorite Character?

Kotor2 Revan (Woman Darksider version)

Favorite Jedi?

Luke Skywalker.

Favorite Sith?

Darth Revan, frome KOTOR2 (still a woman)

Favorite Non-Force dude?

SWTOR Imperial Agent if played as a Lightsider loyalist.

Revan, obviously.

Yes and Yes.

Darth Malgus empire would have the both strengths of the Republic and the Empire. The only reason I could see it crumble is because Malgus hismelf is too much of a warmonger.

And yes, I was heartbroken when I had to fight him without any option to join him.

Nope. I always thought it was a title.

You don't bring a sword to a gunfight... unless you're a Sith or a Jedi. And I wouldn't wield blaster, I would wield a charric... you know, the Chiss maser based weapons ?

Pre-TPM or Post ROTJ?

Pre-TPM

Courtesy of Beni...

idn't see enough to answer.

"No... I am your father !"

It might seem like a cliche nowadays, but back then, when I first discovered the film, it was so powerful !

Funniest moment.

Leia and Solo bickering in Episodes 4 and 5.

Saddest moment

Any moment with Jar-Jar or the Ewoks.

Favorite quote

"And there's always be a Darth Traya, someone who was betrayed in her heart and who will betray in turn."

Favourite Actor

Meh.

Favourite Voice Actor

Mark Hamill. I mean, come on, he is the best Joker !

Darth Vader vs Luke Skywalker in the Empire Strikes Back.

Hilts used by the One Sith in Star Wars Legacy.

And Aurbere, Rayla and Mathemagica

Siith Alchemy, with Mechu Deru and Life Drain.

Well... I would say the Jensaarai, if they weren't so flawless. I mean, they feel like a fanfick suish version of a Jedi/Sith meld : better, both qualities, none of the flaws...

If I must choose, I'll pick the Derviches Seyugi, because I like the idea behind it.

Imperial March

Thrawn. Because someone's value is calculated through its ennemies. And Thrawn is so perfect that having him as a rival would mean I'm a real ****** tactician too ! Yeah, I would be squashed in a matter of minutes, I know.

Thrawn. Because he's the greatest tactician of the entire EU...

A few questions, courtesy of Jensarai, Yarael Poof and his fan...

I thought it'd be nice for us to answer together, looking at each others opinions and see what we agree on and disagree on....

1)Jedi or Sith?

2) Favorite Worlds?

4)Favorite Species?

5)Favorite vehicle?

9)Favorite Film?

10)Least favorite film?

Round 2:

• Revan or Meetra?
  • If you could belong to any Era of Jedi/Sith orders, which would you belong to and why?
  • If you could belong to any Non-Force Sensitive order, which'd you pick and why.... And yes, simply being a smuggler counts :jawa_wink:
  • If you could have ONE ship, which'd you pick? Any class.
  • Favorite Star wars animal?
  • Favorite Character?
  • Favorite Jedi?
  • Favorite Sith?
  • Favorite Non-Force dude? :p
  • If you could change one thing in Galactic History, what would you change?
  • If Malgus' Sith Empire had survived the False Emperor storyline, what do you think would have happened? Would he have won the war? Would you have joined him?
  • Do you think Darth was originally intended to be Darth Vader's first name? (always bugged me)
  • Which blaster would you wield, if you did? Or you A Vibroblades guy?
  • Pre-TPM or Post ROTJ?

Courtesy of Beni...
  • Favorite Clone Wars episode.
  • Your favorite Star Wars scene.
  • Funniest moment.
  • Saddest moment
  • Favorite quote
  • Favourite Actor
  • Favourite Voice Actor
  • Favourite Lightsaber Duel
  • Favourite Lightsaber Hilt

• You can master any one Force power or technique, which would you pick?
  • If not Jedi or Sith, which Order of Force users would you join?
  • What is your favorite music track from the movies?
  • If you were part of the Star Wars universe, who would you want as a rival and why?
  • If you were part of the Star Wars universe, who would you want as an ally and why?

Wow this round was a long one o.0

1. Sith

2. Balmorra & Dromund Kaas

3. Darth Maul's saberstaff, red crystal

4. Twilek

5. the Hyrotii speeder from Dromund Kaas Spaceport

6. Quorian Dorjis

7. Lord Krovos / Darth Maul

8. I don't know ( in game I have a Sith Warrior named Pisica'neagra ( The Black Cat)

9. The Phantom Menace

10.The Last Jedi

11.it would be about Sorzus Syn

12. The Empire Strikes Back

13. Yes, I have a few stormtroopers and a Darth Vader action figures

14. It has extraordinary characters ( for example Zenith, Revan, Shae Vizla)

15. It is ignored and dismissed way too often

16. a hobby

Round 2:

1. Revan

2. Old Republic Era, the Sith Order

3. The First Order ( because they have the coolest toys & the biggest dreadnoughts)

4. Fury Class Interceptor - Sith Inquisitor/Warrior class

5. not the porgs!

6.Sith Assassin

7. Quorian Dorjis

8.Darth Maul

9. General Hux ( come on.. who doesn't like the deliciously evil redhead? ) :D

10. I would go back in time and warn Parvin & Gregor Willsaam about what's going to happen if they let the Jedi take Jaesa away

11. yes, I would have joined him, in the end he was right

12. no.

13. I use the vibroblade you can buy from Manaan

14. Post ROTJ

Courtesy of Beni...

1. any without Ahsoka in it

2. any including Boba Fett & General Hux

3.not sure

4. when Darth Maul kills the long haired Jedi ( sorry I kinda forgot his name)

5.Bip ! BIIIIIIIP ! Bip-bip !

6. Carrie Fisher/ Kelly Marie Tran, Domhnall Gleeson

7. dude doing Darth Maul's voice in movies / Troy Baker in SWTOR

8. fight between Maul and the Jedi dudes

9. not sure, so many I like lol

1. force lightning

2 .none

3. the Imperial March

4. Akaavi Spar because she's a "worthy foe"

5. General Hux, because he is very disciplined , ruthless & cunning

• 1 month later...

Round One:

1. Jedi. However if an option I might lean more towards a Grey Jedi.

2. Possibly Alderaan / Corellia as they match the climate of where I've grown up.

3. Single Hilt , Yellow & mostly Makashi (while often throwing off opponents be it through turning the lightsaber on and off unpredictably).

4. Human. However, I'm quite fond of the Chiss as well.

5. X-70B PHANTOM. I love the design, being a luxurious/capable fighting ship with stealth.

6. Revan.

7. Windu/Darth Marth / Revan (Yes again lol)

8. Darth Blinci (Blinci stands for: "A kind of thin russian pancake" lmfao)

9. ROTS & Rogue One (If Spinoffs count).

10. TFA (Can't accept it when put right beside Legends).

11. Sentinels (A fanfic I'm soon to write around the time just prior to KoTFE involving my OC the Sentinel being stranded in a different galaxy, turning out to be that of the Star Wars galaxy).

12. Episode I (Duel of Fates) & Rogue One (Your Father Would Be Proud).

13. No. However I would be down to get a Revan statue.

14. Thrawn Trilogy. Hands down.

15. Luke Skywalker's endless line of descendants (waaaayyyy too many).

16. A tough question with many answers.... someone's heart and soul put towards creating a masterpiece of a fictional galaxy, one so deep you can not just picture but genuinely believe that in a galaxy far far away it's there.. It truly exists..

ROUUUUUUUNDDDD TWOOO!!!

Revan or Meetra?

Revan

Mandalorians Wars (idk)

smuggler counts

Mandalorian

X-70B PHANTOM (Did I mention I was in love with this vehicle)

Wampa (It's just a lonely creature that wants a hug.)

Favorite Character?

Obi-Wan (His sass meter is over 9000)

Favorite Jedi?

See Above

Favorite Sith?

Malgus/Jadus/Marr

Favorite Non-Force dude?

Theron Shan

Fives successfully exposing Palpatine (assuming that afterwards the war would be basically done, the Jedi would actually focus on being actual good people blah blah blah).

While I wouldn't say he would win, I can say he would bring the Republic to the breaking point and like Thrawn (Legends) have something tear it all apart. If I was Sith I would've considered joining him.

Possibly a Surname yes.

Custom Assault Cannon/Rifle mix

Pre-TPM or Post ROTJ?

Pre TPM. Always been more intrested in Republic rather than Rebels.

Umbara arc. Gritty war arc with a unique planet, species and weapons. Kinda like a WW2/Vietnam reimagined where Rex would disrespect a traitorous Frog.

Main Series: Rogue One Sacrifices scene followed up by Vader's hallway scene.

The Clone Wars: Satine's tragic death scene

Funniest moment.

Main Series: K2SO EVERYTHING!

The Clone Wars:

Saddest moment

Saga: Order 66.

TCW: 99. NINETY NINE!! *Sniff*

Favorite quote

"You are strong and wise, Anakin, and I am very proud of you. I have trained you since you were a small boy. I have taught you everything I know, and you have become a far greater Jedi than I could ever hope to be."

Favourite Actor

Ewan McGregor. Needs... a... solo... MOVIE!

]Favourite Voice Actor

James Earl Jones

Darth Sideous v.s Maul/Savage

Curved

Force Ghost

Zakuul (Loyal to the people)

Rogue One

Vitiate/Valkorion

Admiral Ackbar. So I would always know if what I'm walking into is a Trap.

1) Jedi (would go grey Jedi but well...)

2) Coruscant, Tatooine

3) Single hilt, royal blue, Soresu

4) Nautolan

5) Venator Class Star Destroyer

6) Obi-Wan

7) Marr

8) Severus

9) Empire

10) Phantom Menace

11) How younglings are actually trained, their life etc.

12) New Hope

13) All the addtionaly knowledge

14) That it's not canon

15) Childhood (nostalgia)

Round 2:

- Revan

- Jedi Golden Age (I just cba to always fight people, I just wanna be left alone and do my Jedi stuff)

- 501st (they're just cool af)

- Venator Class Star Destroyer

- Monkey Lizard

- Obi-Wan

- Marr

- Captain Rex

- Sacking of Coruscant

- I doubt he would have won, at least not in the long run. Empire and Rep would have united (like, properly) to defeat him, just to go back to fighting each other

- Oh god, no

- DC-15A

- Pre-TPM

- Rookies

- Destruction of the first Death Star

- R2's "screeches"

- Order 66 (the ruthlessnes with which the clones betrayed their Jedi Commanders and friends....)

- "I love you" "I know"

- Ewan McGregor

- Jennifer Hale

- Anakin and Obi-Wan

- Mace Windu's

- Mind trick

- No particular order, I'd just like to be a grey Jedi and do my thing

- Imperial March, closely followed by the main theme

- Grievous, he's just kind of a chicken, always letting others do his work while he's running away. Could serve as a good laugh at the end of the day

- Obi-Wan, he's just kind of a "funny" and interesting guy and I think we'd get along nicely

Edited by extrablatt