Bh General Question

sparkm

hi, you peeps must have got a lot of those before but just cuz i couldn't find any thread regarding this i made one (or maybe just lazy oh well...)

i'm currently a sith juggernaut almost geared up and all ... but kinda bored of my dps so i want to try a BH...

Merc would be my first choice of spec but.. idk if its the right choice...

what i basically want is to be able to run on the map and long range dps... still i want to know what spec makes the better dps for pve... and has the best combine utility for pvp... i know its a lot but i don't know anything about BH....

oh and if you would make a new character... what would his race be ... any race (legacy,cartel bought ones included..)

thats about it...

thanks for the future responses

PT is one of the top dps in game. But it is not range.

Merc is easy to play and is ok for pve but is known for its lack of survivability in pvp.

Sniper is probably the top range dps class in game atm (things can change quickly though).

Sorc has more utility.

If you want range, definatley go mercenary. But I'd like to warn you beforehand, level 50 pvp will not be easy. You'll spend more time, and invest more skill into running away than any other class. Other than that, I love my mercenary. The play style is real fun, and if you can get around the whole survivability issue, I'm sure you'll love it. I love it. My merc is my main, and I started him the moment I got into early access.

But anyways, until bioware does something, we're pretty gimped in pvp. That doesn't mean you won't have fun though. As for race, that's more preference. I prefer human or rattitaki (sorry if I spelt it wrong), but I've seen quite a few chiss hunters lately, but it just seems too imperial for me.

If you want range, definatley go mercenary. But I'd like to warn you beforehand, level 50 pvp will not be easy. You'll spend more time, and invest more skill into running away than any other class. Other than that, I love my mercenary. The play style is real fun, and if you can get around the whole survivability issue, I'm sure you'll love it. I love it. My merc is my main, and I started him the moment I got into early access.

But anyways, until bioware does something, we're pretty gimped in pvp. That doesn't mean you won't have fun though. As for race, that's more preference. I prefer human or rattitaki (sorry if I spelt it wrong), but I've seen quite a few chiss hunters lately, but it just seems too imperial for me.