Can we have another double XP weekend please?

Ayelinna

Solution...get the gear you need. Craft it or buy mods with planet comms. I have had zero issues keeping gear up to date.

Double XP is great. Keep em coming.

You are missing the point. What I'm saying is that say you are on Nar Shaddaa, at level 27 for instance, you cant craft the level 27 gear, because you will never find the mats you need for that gear on Nar Shaddaa. Planetary comms help you get around that, but if you have a full set of orange gear, good luck getting enough comms to keep up. And the more you outlevel a planet (as double xp will exacerbate) the worse it becomes. My operative is level 25 on Nar Shaddaa, and has only used 1 xp token (on the starting planet), and still has 1/2 Nar Shadda to go. So while my level 27 example might be an exaggeration, it's not by much.

This is why I say we need an opt out option. Or do you think it's fair that those who don't want a double xp period should be forced to not play the game while said double xp is running?

You have your way of enjoying the game, others have theirs. Double XP weekends ruin the way I have fun in this game, as it does for many others. You don't like the planetary quests, I find them enjoyable - on every character I play. I find joy in making different selections regardless of whether those choices impacts the outcome or not. I do not enjoy skipping content no matter how many times I may have done it previously nor do I enjoy being so overleveled for said content that it makes the already "incredibly easy" game even more brain dead easier.

This is exactly how I feel. I would love for BW to give players as many double xp weekends as they want. However, I would simply like the ability to turn off that buff. Again, I love how much more populated areas are during times of double xp, but I out level planets as it is. I enjoy questing, on all of my characters, and doing "the same quests" is just fine for me due to the different options different classes make available.

Long story short: I would support double xp every weekend if only I could click it off like I can my class buffs. Hell, I'm even fine with having to click it off each time I log in even if it's on a character I've already clicked it off on.

Edited by Blankstare

Will be VERY easy for them to mail all the players with a consumable buff, increasing XP by X% for X time. It's your choic to use or not, everybody will be happy.

They nerfed A LOT the XP reward, so the double XP is almost we had when the game launched.

Will be VERY easy for them to mail all the players with a consumable buff, increasing XP by X% for X time. It's your choic to use or not, everybody will be happy.

They nerfed A LOT the XP reward, so the double XP is almost we had when the game launched.

I support this idea. With this those of you that love the double-xp can use the buff, during the allotted time, and people like me can just ignore it. Everyone wins!

I think the current market XP buffs need to be altered. I would suggest the following.

Minor XP boost - 1 hour - 25% Xp boost - 50 coins - green color

Medium XP boost - 1 hour - 50% Xp boost - 100 coins - blue color

Major XP boost - 1 hour - 100% Xp boost - 200 coins - purple color

Minor XP Penalty - 1 hour - 25% Xp penalty - 10 coins - red color

I think the three hour XP boosts should be removed, the ones I indicated added and the prices adjusted as shown. This would provide Xp weekends for anyone that wants them, and also provide an XP penalty for those that wish to slow down the leveling process or allow them to experience all content without outleveling that content.

Edited by LordArtemis

• 4 weeks later...
I think the current market XP buffs need to be altered. I would suggest the following.

Minor XP boost - 1 hour - 25% Xp boost - 50 coins - green color

Medium XP boost - 1 hour - 50% Xp boost - 100 coins - blue color

Major XP boost - 1 hour - 100% Xp boost - 200 coins - purple color

Minor XP Penalty - 1 hour - 25% Xp penalty - 10 coins - red color

I think the three hour XP boosts should be removed, the ones I indicated added and the prices adjusted as shown. This would provide Xp weekends for anyone that wants them, and also provide an XP penalty for those that wish to slow down the leveling process or allow them to experience all content without outleveling that content.

LAWL 25% XP penalty. However i would support this If it happened. I mean i realize that doing all the content is fun for ppl who RP or completely enjoy the game but i've been legacy 50 for im guessing over a year now, and i still lvl alts. Mainly because of re-rolling on a new server or just messing around. TBH being 3-5 lvls higher than a planet IMO is fine, you mainly lvl an alt for 1 of 3 reasons.

(1) Class story

(2) Endgame content

(3) Boredom

honestly if your reason is (1) then over leveled for the mission means the fight should be easier(R.P. side here: you are more powerful or something) how is that a bad thing? For casuals or HC ppl this idea for lvling would be a fantastic. i remember when ppl just did the class missions and complained that they were under leveled for the content.

LAWL 25% XP penalty. However i would support this If it happened. I mean i realize that doing all the content is fun for ppl who RP or completely enjoy the game but i've been legacy 50 for im guessing over a year now, and i still lvl alts. Mainly because of re-rolling on a new server or just messing around. TBH being 3-5 lvls higher than a planet IMO is fine, you mainly lvl an alt for 1 of 3 reasons.

(1) Class story

(2) Endgame content

(3) Boredom

honestly if your reason is (1) then over leveled for the mission means the fight should be easier(R.P. side here: you are more powerful or something) how is that a bad thing? For casuals or HC ppl this idea for lvling would be a fantastic. i remember when ppl just did the class missions and complained that they were under leveled for the content.

I am actually going to adjust the prices as I think I set them too high.

I am actually going to adjust the prices as I think I set them too high.

Something along the lines of:

Minor XP boost - 1 hour - 25% Xp boost - 30 coins - green color

Medium XP boost - 1 hour - 50% Xp boost - 90 coins - blue color

Major XP boost - 1 hour - 100% Xp boost - 120 coins - purple color

Minor XP Penalty - 1 hour - 25% Xp penalty - 30 coins - red color