Question for Ebon Hawk Community

RuNuB

As much as i don't want to, i am thinking of dumping 3 months of work and moving from Shien to Ebon Hawk. But my question is, should i bother?

Any residents have any helpful insight, like population, group finding or friendliness?

Any help would be appreciated before i do anything.

I can really only speak on the Imperial side, as my poor smuggler has been mostly abandoned, but we have a great community and I've never had a problem with communication or general friendliness. The website (Ebon-hawk.com) is a great hub for event type things on the roleplaying side as well as general PVE and PVP stuff (Though that's not quite as active of an aspect as RP.

(Imperial) Fleet often runs at over 100 people, and I have yet to have trouble getting a group. A lot of higher level players are also more than happy to run lower levels through flashpoints if like-leveled people aren't around.

Roleplay on the Imperial side generally starts in the Fleet, though a ~lot~ can stem from that. The people are generally really nice, and if you ARE interested in roleplay, joining the OOC channel (/cjoin ooc) is a good idea.

If you find yourself on the Imperial side, chances are I'm on the fleet and am available to talk/introduce.give advice. My main toon is Damry, so if you see me, say hi.

We even have spam mail!

No, really, one night I just sat in Fleet mailing RP bounty hunter ads to whoever last posted in General Chat. Even got some job offers. I'm eagerly waiting for some brave soul try and market male enhancement stims. Maybe Green Goop can become the SWTOR version of Bloodthistle!

You brought this on yourself, BioWare.

Edited by Malles