BUG mission is complete without results - okay :|

Glower

I get these on occasion too. I just assumed that the mission was a failure and moved on.

I assumed it was a failure as well, but in another post someone mentioned that the missions were actually a success that yielded no rewards. I haven't payed attention to the chat window messages about success/failure but I think I will now.

If true, oh boy......:mad:

Getting no rewards is a failure - for example, the chat box upon logging in says

"Mako: That didn't go so hot."

And I got one of those mission complete but no reward dialogs.

No it doesn't - it lists the mission as a success, but there is no text or items in the mission complete window. That's the bug. What companions say seems completely random, they often say things like "That didn't go so hot" even when they get a critical success - another bug I suppose.

Edited by Asavrede

ya i get at least 1 of these per a toon every time i send out 5 missions each companion is 9000 affection and above sending out 25 companions i doubt these blanks messages are failed missions because from time to time less frequent then the blank messages i do get a failure mission

• Dev Post

This is a Known Issue; the good thing is that this only happens on unsuccessful missions and doesn't happen every time, so you're not missing much info! We have this scheduled to be fixed in the next patch (Game Update 2.1). If testing results cause the fix to move to a later patch, we'll post to let you know. Thanks for understanding.

:ph_cheers:

~Amber