Bow Down To TauKappa

KaptainKook

I killed a sith last night on Voss with Kappa in his name. Was that you? If so, why didn't the BH with you heal you or attack me?

Sith are kinda stupid. Not gonna lie.

I am Tau Kappa... I haven't been in Voss in six months,people try to steal my name.You couldn't have killed me anyways. No onecan 1vs1.:rak_03:

unless I am mistaken for a tank. In which case GIMME UNDYING RAGE!!!!!

In which case I am a bad playing a bad spec... I guess 25% armor would be about right. But in the pvp that matters... it's tankasins with 38% more armor.

Lol...I start most duels unstealth anyways soooo...Bow.

thats because it's easier to kill them starting unstealthed anyways, well for me it's because of cloaking screen to restart the fight with all their cd's blown so you can just dump on their last half of life.

the one thing I feel bad about is that Sins/shadows have the absolute worst steatlh opener in the game imo. WHOO 800 DMG!!!! or whatever

that's pretty true... and it knocks the target down for the same amount of time as the other guys... Wish we had more to choose from like a rogue from RIFT a stun, a DOT, a high damage opener... something like that.

Some things a still a bit over tuned in this game, but i don't think anything is really out of wack on the OP end right now. Non-ranked games are a smash frenzy, but that's because it's easy to do. If anything, i'm fine with these classes being tuned that way. Makes me laugh when one jumps on me without using sufficient defensive CD's first. Right Xerain?

Also, players should really invest in full expertise. Especially if you have ranked warzone aspirations.

• 1 year later...