3 Looking for Guild (EMP)

baldylox

howdy JC guilds!

Myself and 2 friends are looking for a new guild or to bring folks into our existing home. I am a BH/Camp Sniper and we have a Col/Rak Sorc Healer plus PVP Marauder who also has Col/Rak gear.

We are looking for real adults, with real lives, with real careers and not a bunch of college kids and teens.

We are hard working professionals who make the most of our time online and love to have fun in the process.

We are former hard-core progression raiders (SWG/WOW/Conan/SWTOR) who burnt out when taking on EC with some bad recruits I brought into our guild and WOW jumpers. This caused us to leave the game and have just returned. Before taking time away, we cleared EV/KP HMs when they were brand new and ventured into EC (killed tanks). Have not seen TFB other than failed pugs.

We would love a weekend raiding guild, but probably could work around a weekday most of the time. As a former GL/RLs we know what it takes to commit when it is necessary and the work that needs to be done to do so. We are very capable, fast eager learners and Ive been told bald is the new "hair" look for 2013.

I hate these kind of threads, just contact me (baldylox), ivoc or schmoop online and we'd love to chat via voice (vent, TS3,mumble,skype) whatever works best.

If you'd rather join a guild with a 2 bay bank and grow from there, we can discuss that option too. I still have our website domain as well if that matters.

Edited by baldylox

Insurrected is also recruiting. You can talk to me (I'm Vig, but I'm also on my powertech Morro'lan and my assassin Khaav'ren quite a bit) if you would like to know more. If I'm not around, ask anyone in Insurrected, and they will point you to the nearest officer... there's usually one or more of us around in the afternoon and evenings. We're 5/5 in TfB HM and 4/4 in EC NiM, and we've just had a couple of DPS spots open up. If you're serious players who like raiding, but want to enjoy yourselves while doing it, we might be a good fit. Feel free to check us out at http://www.insurrected.com. You are also welcome to review our raid strategies, which we've made available to the community, if you would like an idea how we do things. Edited by SithCrash

Hello Baldylox,

House of Khan is recruiting for more people to Run Hard Modes, We are all very much adult, not nearly a cuss word on out TS. ranging from 20-56 years in age with majority of us in our thirties, we try to run when most get on but with real life stuff going on we end up doing progression around 6-7 eastern time on the weekends. Our code of conduct is to help and have people here to have a good time. We are fairly new and basically have 2 types in our guild, those that want to run all the time and those that like to quest or just have fun. We are working Denova HM and TFB HM, but are lacking a toons to be on (mostly during the weekend). We are not hard core but any stretch and we do not pressure people to do it. I was burn out in WOW with that. I will try to contact you in game. We do have a small guild repair fund 3 tabs and ts.... if any of that really matters.

http://houseofkhan.enjin.com/ come check out the web site.

I am Deus, You can contact trittium, Helwreth, ertur or mayon for any more info. come and chat.

Edited by Duskkeeper

<Rancor Bait> would love to have the 3 of you join us if you wanted. We have mostly adults who like to have fun and raid. We do lots of gear runs for people who need it and progression for those who can. Would really like to talk to you about what you are looking for through Vent/Teamspeak. We are a smaller guild with a tight knit group looking to expand. We look for friends not just raid spot fillers. You can get whisper (Kalvarius, Kelsie, Kylista, Shakkra, Setzuna)

Vengeful Malice is another option. We're somewhat casual, but definitely field groups for raids often. We're all 18+ and would love to have more members. Here's the blurb from the guild registry thread:

Vengeful Malice is an organized and mature Sith guild. We raid at least 3 nights a week, with PvP nights, as well as other activities (*ahem* naked legacy boxing). We expect everyone to be 18 years or older and have ventrilo as well as a working mic. Vengeful Malice is unlike other raiding guilds, in that the priority is on the player; not the raid or loot. We all have families, jobs, and other things that take precedence in our lives. However, this doesn't mean we don't have the dedication and perseverance to accomplish goals set in game. Members are expected to act maturely and carry themselves properly at all times. We pride ourselves on being organized and able to adapt to changes in the game, and in real life.

In essence, Vengeful Malice is about players working together to get the most out of the game.