Galactic Strongholds ?

tanktest

Is it just going to be housing etc i know it says more to come but do we get new levels new HMFP OPS etc .. i 'll be upfront housing is not a big deal to me over leveling trades learning new stuff you all throw at us a we level .

IF for some reason i have to pay rent it , i won't . :) .. I will pay rent in Real live but why do i even need a house in SW . ( don't get me wrong I'm not against it or even a complaint . ) ...

Id much rather see new stuff like makeb was .

Edited by tanktest

did you even read what i asked ? . i did ask is this a real expac or one of those extension to the game they like to call expac . To me a real EXPAC has and all ways will be a complete update to the whole game not just parts of it . there is nothing i saw at that link that actually make this any kind of a full blown upgrade to the Game . MakeB was i never once said ti wasn't . this to me so far is not . I want new trades more leveling etc.. WOW has that in DEC >>

IF it was i would not be asking ..

:) ..

Edited by tanktest

How is anything that is this big, not an Expansion?

I believe that your definition is off of expansion. Here it is.

ex·pan·sion

ikˈspanSHən/Submit

noun

the action of becoming larger or more extensive.

"the rapid expansion of suburban Washington"

synonyms: growth, increase in size, enlargement, extension, development; More

you know some thing your right it is a expansion addon extension been using the wrong term it is not a expansion pack they don't even go that far and call it that , not what i expected with all the hop they've been feeding us . i should have guess its them selling some thing . or sell pinch.

all i was asking is are there levels new trades etc is all i want i don't see that any were and am willing to pay for it like i did makeb, a house has no meaning to me in a game never had and never will if it wasn't free i more then likely would never use it . Have yet to do one PVP space mission it has no interest what so ever to me i do pvp but not with the space thing . I'm the type if you don't like it don't do it i follow that . sense they are giving us a house or what they call a house i guess it i'll use it till they take it way and tell me i have to pay upkeep then I'm home less and the key word there is free other wise it would be like the space thing to me useless i will never do it .

does that make my point sorry for the wrong term.

maybe i should ask when do we get our next game upgrade with trades levels well everything or expansion pack . not a expansion addon or extension whatever they call it .

Edited by tanktest

if this helps

An expansion pack, expansion set, supplement, or simply expansion is an addition to an existing role-playing game, tabletop game or video game. These add-ons usually add new game areas, weapons, objects, and/or an extended storyline to a complete and already released game. While board game expansions are typically designed by the original creator, video game developers sometimes contract out development of the expansion pack to a third-party company, (see Hellfire for Diablo), it may choose to develop the expansion itself or it may do both (Ensemble Studios developed the real-time strategy game Age of Empires III and the first expansion called the WarChiefs itself, but contracted Big Huge Games for the second expansion pack, the Asian Dynasties). Board games and tabletop RPGs may have been marketing expansions since the 1970s, and video games have been releasing expansion packs since the 1980s, early examples being the Dragon Slayer games Xanadu Scenario II[1] and Sorcerian.[2]

all we are getting is housing the way it looks and not a expansion pack, expansion set, supplement etc can mean the same thing true but this is not what other games i have ever played call a pack set with everything .

my bad all i want to know are levels etc part of this or they just won't tell us like they have done in the past and no idea why unless they don't plan on it will have second thoughts.

so no new plant, levels trade well nothing new just a big add on to some thing we all ready have .

Last thought if I'm mistaken every time one of those game above added a PACK SET etc for use of the right term it added what makeb did. :) ...level new play style new races more fun story's etc which would be a good selling point for this game as well .

Edited by tanktest

One last question i do expect it to be totally ignored .

What ever happen to the 30 min updates we use to get at every major patch the last one we got said there would be more of them all we get now it blogs on stuff we all ready have those were very intense and interning to watch .. \

Please take note not every one can afford to go to the Catina's because of were they live etc ...

I found out my question off site it was discussed at the last Catina , my question now is why do i have to go to a Catina or off site to find out , when shouldn't it be posted in a Catina update post some place here . or did i miss that some place.

Levels are coming according to what i found but it was talked about at the last Catina ....

And i would never have posted this if i saw that some place on site .. other then to some link to some place off

site. :) .. that all i wanted to know .

Cya

Edited by tanktest

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like lots of trolly comments. That said, sorry to say there still isn't much out about the expansion. Just thinking back to Makeb, we got an entire world to explore as well as an entire story line to play out as well as an interesting new operation, subsequent patches added new daily areas such as CZ and Oricon as add-ons. With Starfighter, we got an entirely new way to play with three different ships and a few maps, patches after added another class of ship plus new maps as well as new pvp things on the ground.

If the expansion doesn't have all the things expected immediately, it's reasonable to assume that features will be added in patches.

Expansion does imply, however, that lots of things will be coming our way pretty soon.