No Neuranium -- Underworld Trading

ArtheReibri

I'm just having problems even having Underworld Metal missions showing up in Crew Skill window. Plenty of Companion Gift missions, one or two Luxury Fabrics missions, but half the time, there's no Underworld Metal missions. I find myself forced to waste credits on Companion Gift missions, in the hopes some Underworld Metal missions will show up randomly when companions finish Companion Gift missions.

And yes, purple metal drops are very hard to come by. I have 2 characters with Underworld Trading, as well as two other members in my guild have it. With the 3 of us working on the one skill, I barely have a dozen of each purple quality metal. And that's the three of us working over the course of a year.

Can't say I'm pleased with the way skills work, nor the ridiculous amount of resources you need to make items or learn blue/purple schematics.

Edited by CaptRavenous

There isn't a problem as i have had no issues with any of the missions grinding for resources have looted loads of purple crafting resources from underwolrd tier4 as in heuranium have about 60 in stock from missions and send out about 8 times a day. Also get augment tier 6 in about one in every 5missions as a success to the combined augment purples have over 88 in stock at the moment you need to remember that its a % chance to get it to critical just sounds like you have had a good run and now your luck has dryed up don't give up just keep crafting missions.

the last 20 times I sent him out for bountiful and rich yield grade 4 underworld metal, he has not returned with any neuranium.

Anyone else having this problem?

Welcome to the RNG, my friend. It all comes down to rolling a crit. :p

I'm just having problems even having Underworld Metal missions showing up in Crew Skill window.

Can't say I'm pleased with the way skills work, nor the ridiculous amount of resources you need to make items or learn blue/purple schematics.

This. It's hard enough unlocking Artifact schematics when you don't even have access to the Underworld Metal/Crafting Substance all the time. UM is one of my bugaboos, but so is Zeyd Cloth for my Artificer, which almost never seems to be available for my Archaeology (yes, I could purchase it from a Crew Skills vendor. But it's less expensive through a Crew Mission and I'm not always near a Crew Skills vendor).

I don't mind the rarity of purple mats. They're supposed to be rare. But at least give us access to the Crew Mission to have the chance to get them. :p

• 3 months later...
I'm having issues even finding it on the GTN. All of my missions come up as companion gifts 75% of the time, and when I do get a metal mission it's only 1, rarely 2, available for level 4. It's obvious that there's a shortage because there is not even any available on the GTN. I'm not quite sure why the developers are making it next to impossible to obtain it. Kinda rediculous that I'm maxed out level wise, affection wise and crew skill wise, yet I can rarely get any. Real fun game.

• 2 weeks later...