Cartel Store Shopping Cart

Deadlyspree

They should make it to where the Cartel Store is like eBay, wallmart, bestbuy, etc.. They should add a cart to the purchasing, that way you can add items to your cart and make a final purchase and not have to pay twice as much on taxes. hell they have items in the Market that cost over 5500 cartel coins you can purchase, so it would be a good idea in my opinion to add that feature. Possibly even make it to where you can add your monthly subscription to it if you like to save on taxes, and they may even have more people to purchase from the cartel market then.

Please support this Idea. I had talked to someone on the customer support via Telephone, and they thought it was a good Idea and were going to forward it tot he developing team to possibly add it to their features. It would help support it if we all voiced our opinions on it as well.

They should make it to where the Cartel Store is like eBay, wallmart, bestbuy, etc.. They should add a cart to the purchasing, that way you can add items to your cart and make a final purchase and not have to pay twice as much on taxes. hell they have items in the Market that cost over 5500 cartel coins you can purchase, so it would be a good idea in my opinion to add that feature. Possibly even make it to where you can add your monthly subscription to it if you like to save on taxes, and they may even have more people to purchase from the cartel market then.

Please support this Idea. I had talked to someone on the customer support via Telephone, and they thought it was a good Idea and were going to forward it tot he developing team to possibly add it to their features. It would help support it if we all voiced our opinions on it as well.

Huh? how do you figure that?

Go back and do the math. Let's say your tax rate is 8% and you buy 5500 CC at 39.99. You pay $3.20 in taxes. Now, you want that new hypercrate so you need more than 5500, therefore you go for the best value and buy another 5000 cc. You know you'll use them later. So you pay another $3.20 in taxes. That comes out to a total of $6.40 in taxes.

Now, lets say you COULD put this item into a cart x2, so you'd be spending $79.98 for 11000 CC, and paying 8% taxes on that amount is.... *gasp* $6.40. The same amount of taxes.

Not really needed for the reasons you mention. However, it would be a nice feature to have so you could say buy 11000 CC without having to do the transaction twice. It can be an issue for some credit card providers if done too quickly, as it can appear as a fraudulent charge.